tuscl

THE V.I.P. ROOM

WAKITOFF
WOODSTOCK, CT
Wednesday, August 1, 2018 9:04 AM
I really want to know what goes on back there. At $20 a dance I can do 5 dances, it will take at least 15 minutes and cost $100. So why go to the private room and pay $170 for the same 15 minutes. Do you get FUCKED back there or not. I know it depends on the girl but I've been doing lap dances for over 30 years. So right out in the front lobby, where a girl went don on my dick with her mouth through my shorts. If I don't care who sees me why pay more for the same thing only in a private room. So guys tell me what makes it worth the money?

15 comments

• FTS
    6 years ago
    Nothing makes it worth the money, except extra services, which doesn’t happen in most clubs. Do your research, or lose some money like I did.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You also get a bucket of fried chicken.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "So guys tell me what makes it worth the money?" Extras for a lot of guys. At some clubs where lapdances are not all that private, the VIP provides that privacy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also... fried chicken.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    I think the little curtain, gives peace of mind to the customer. Knowing that no one else can see them. Makes it more personal too i guess. But its also a way for the club to monitor the time limits on each session, so that no one is doing too much and the club doesnt lose potential revenue. Even on slow nights, staff watch how long front room dances go for. Because that means the customer is just paying the girl straight lapdances all night or both parties are in agreement(like me and my girls) =)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nice avatar! Lol! If you find the lap dances satisfying and enjoyable - why spend more? I don’t see a reason to spend more to enjoy yourself. Save the money and have your fun...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't know about the rest of these pikers, but I go back there for the fried chicken.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Best friend chicken in the respective city usually. And if you're tip really well they also throw in the Four Loco 4 free
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So you've been going to clubs for 30 years and still don't know what happens in VIP? I assume you took the short-bus to school - or you're trolling us.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I must be going to the wrong VIP's. Where are y'all getting this fried chicken ????
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In some clubs they give you a participation ribbon when you do VIP
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Next time I hit vip - I’ll let you get a sniff of my fingers! The grease from the fried chicken is intoxicating! If they smell like fish sticks - its not one of the better buckets!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @WAkITOFF that’s where the stamp collectors have their meetings !
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Chicken? After a good VIP my fingers end up smelling like fish!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Don't take a girl to a dance booth or VIP room to find out if she is good. Take her there after she is already awesome right in the front room. Identify the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Approach her and show generosity and flattery. Get a front room makeout session going. When it is time for your own pants to come down, take her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG People pissed about facebook: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion