Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

CHINESE SICK LEAVE: "I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!"

rattdog
rattdog95232

New York

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

this was sent to my email from my pal. thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I really sick. Got headache, stomach ache and legs hurt, I no come work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon......... You got nice house."

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Hung Chow boss is Mamisan cousin!!

S
Supremeruler
•

Lmao!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! That’s funny! Great joke.

I was waiting for a Mamisan reference - but that’s funny!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Classic

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

hahaha

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement