tuscl

Hk tj

Pduh
California
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 8:20 PM
Hey guys, going to tj mid August. How much tip money should I bring. Or should I pull out money there? Not sure if I want to carry a lot of money on me. I’ve been kicking around the idea Togo for awhile and really fired up about this.. any one else plan on going to be there the 17th?

22 comments

• Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    You dont need to tip. $80-$120 for everything. They give you 30 min or less. $12 for a room upstairs. Everytime ive gone, the girls let me do what ever i want. I once saw the same girl twice. She remembered me. She even paid for another 30 min (only $12, but still), so i can just give her a massage. I went to another place (i dont remember the name), but it was $120 and they had a lil champagne type room and you bang the girl in there. 30 min i believe. I paid for another 30 min (another $100). I banged that girl for an hour. When she walked back to her dressing room area, i can hear her friends cheering for her. Lol. I felt pretty good. She went home after that session. =)
  • Cactus83
    6 years ago
    Even though there ATMs outside HK to withdraw money, I wouldn't suggest it. $500 should last you a while. Going to be there for their Carnival event on the 15th of this month. The monthly events are always fun to attend.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Nice!! Thanks... sounds like someone had fun. Haha... I plan on endulging a night or two so hopefully it’s as good as everyone been talking it up. ;)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    How much do you generally want to have for 3 nights and 3 days?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I'd bring $40/day of Singles for tips & mini gropes, & tacos. $60/day of Tens for girls drinks & gropes. $200/day of Twenties.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    For 1 hour, these prices seem similar to US prices...
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Not even close the value you get for money spent here compared to the US. Your money goes so much further at TJ. $60 to $80 to fuck any girl in the club. Cheaper with a street girl. Spend the $55 for a room and you are stress free. You can take a shower with the girl, take a nap, spend more time with them. I took a girl up last Wednesday at midnight after spending 2 hours drinking and talking. She stayed until 5:30am and then went home. Took 2 showers and had a blast in bed. Like I said money goes far here and you can have GFE type experiences that you will remember for the rest of your life. Look at my avatar. That's the girl.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    So she spent 7 hrs with you for how much?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Question for anybody who has had the experience to answer, if you are staying in Hotel Cascadas for multiple days, do you still have to pay ~$100 for a half hour with a girl, which would include the $12 room fee, or is the half hour rate effectively reduced because the room fee isn’t necessary?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    3 drinks for her before going upstairs, about $9 each average and she charged $90 for arriba. I gave her $200. I have been with her twice before and she treats me very well that's why paid her extra. She only asked for the $90 before she left. For all that time I got with her, plus taking 2 showers with her, all the oral I wanted to give which was a lot, and multiple pops...... I should have paid more but I didn't bring that much for such a short time.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    @fts. No you pay for your room for the day. Only pay the $12 if you don't rent a room but if your staying a few days, rent a room so you can sleep and shower. When you bring a girl upstairs you tell the front desk your room number, you can pay for condoms and lube if you want. Bring your own condoms. Theirs are thick! You then go upstairs and only pay what you and the girl discussed before going upstairs. Usually $80 to $100 depending on the day of the week. And that price is for 1 hour everytime for me. I do not pay for 30 minutes. Way too short. I always want to take a shower with the girl because it's hot and erotic to me and I want to take my time. I have paid $40 before for a handjob in 69 position. Depends on the girl.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You'll not have to pay any room fee because you already have one. The rate you negotiate with the girls has nothing to do with the hotel. For $100 I always have an hour. No way am i going to pay 100/30min.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    ^^ good to know. Thanks anislee.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    PS nice profile banner. Looks a bit like mine. You have good taste.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I bought two boxes of durex tropical condoms i am ready lol! Sunday night i will be in paradise!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Nice countryman!
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    FTS, it's the sexiest pose imo. Every hk girl I had, let me took photo of that pose, priceless memories.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Indeed: [view link] :) :) :) SJG Small Faces - Tin Soldier [view link]
  • math14
    6 years ago
    I’ll be there 18th & 19th Would welcome meeting a fellow tuscl’er.
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    Nice countryman have fun man!! It will be my first time this 17th. I counting the days.. I maybe be staying for a few day math14. If you see a short Asian guy it’s probably me lol.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Street Girls Rock!!!
  • Pduh
    6 years ago
    I think I’m going to avoid street [view link] not knocking but I think I rather pay a bit more and have a perceived perception it’s safer hahaa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion