tuscl

Arnie’s in Chicago

mikka22
Treat yo self
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 5:35 PM
So, I decided to post here instead of leaving a review just because I’ve left so many reviews and since its technically not Arnie’s any more. The club is now called Boogie Nights, apparently after the owners brother. Was there last night just by coincidence. I was driving by when I saw cars in the parking lot and the sign said now open, Boogie Nights. I was was too curious and surprised to not go in. It’s only been the 4th night they’ve been open so I tried not to judge, but everything was pretty much the same but looked emptier because of the removal of decor and such. Don’t wanna make this too loving so let me know if anyone else has been in or has questions. I’m slowly starting to feel like an ambassador of sorts to that club.

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How many dancers were there - how was the mileage?
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the update. Not feeling the new name, but if they go back to the ways of the “old” Arnie’s I can look past it. I’ll definitely check it out next time I’m in the area.
  • mikka22
    6 years ago
    Don’t think it’ll go back to the old ways, but the mileage is still the best in town in my opinion. There was 6-8 dancers, most of them I knew from before it changed hands. There should be new talent to come in the near future.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, very interested to hear what comes of Arnies, and of the other UHM places in that area. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion