tuscl

Chicago for a week

Officialmrsfancyy
I Travel State To State
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 3:15 PM
Ok so I'm thinking either ·PoleKatz ·Club390 ·Atlantis Or ·Jimmy's I've heard good and bad about Honeys but I guess I'll try it out as well. I'm going to go as a customer first and scope the scene, get a few privates. Since people think I'm a troll I'll be at either one of the clubs above.

13 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I will be at Atlantis tonite.
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    I won't be in ILLINOIS until tomorrow. I forgot to mention I'm looking for a day shift as well.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Good luck
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never been to Chicago. Was interested in Arnies. Now people talk about Red Diamonds, Boxx, and Club Fantasy in Hammond IN. [view link] SJG
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    I used to work at Red Diamond. I've heard about the Boxx that'll be on my bucket list too.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In my future travels I will be all over. I prefer dives to show clubs. And in most places I will be starting at black clubs. I don't want to deal with some of the attitudes which are common among whites. Even more so in the South East. Like your profile picture. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Awweee SJG made a new friend. SJG have you ever been anywhere other than Mamisans parking lot?
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate Officialmrsfancyy - possible troll account
  • Officialmrsfancyy
    6 years ago
    Thanks if you have an IG mines is @mrsfancyy I will be checking the clubs out tomorrow to see which one is more my type.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mamisan is down in TJ, getting fucked with huge donkey dicks around the clock. She's in seventh heaven. And for myself, I have and do have worldly responsibilities, I am not a professional recreator. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah and you’re in your moms basement dreaming of licking a goats ass right now.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ And you Shailynn in your mom's attic, practicing to succeed Robert Tilton. "See, God told Elijah to come out of the cave. He did this because he had something better for him. See, he wants you to have a better car, and a better job, and a better house. So go ahead and right now call in and make that $1000 pledge." [view link] SJG
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    Officialmrsfancyy, Honey’s is in Gary, which is about an hour drive from the Chicago (about 30 mins if you’re staying in the south suburbs). Another club you might want to consider is the factory. It’s run by the same people who run red diamond and only open on the weekends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion