Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ass to mouth education from a lady porn star

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

It's always refreshing to find a porn star who is both a lady and a scholar.

Clerks 2 really sells it, though - youtube.com

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You fucken crazy

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I love it “taking jizz up your butt is the easiest way to catch an STD. I know, I’ve done it...” what she means to say is “they were paying me $200 to film the sex scene so I let several guys jizz up my butt that day, but it was only 8.”

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Right

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Rong

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement