tuscl

Gym Membership

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
My health insurance will subsidize a gym membership at most of the national and regional gym/fitness chains. Well, if I am going to take the time to work out, I need some sweaty eye candy to motivate me. Which chain tends to attract the hottest women? Do I need to look for one that offers classes like yoga and zumba?

29 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’m not sure about which chain because I’ve only belonged to a couple of them in my life time. As far as the classes, yeah, women flock to them and there might be some eye candy. But expect a lot more 45 year old women than 25 year olds in the classes.

I think your best bet is to lift weights. There aren’t as many women hitting the weights as there are cardio bunnies and middle aged yogis. But the chicks in the weight room will generally be the eye candy IME.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I have heard about sugar baby types who like to work out at high end places such as Equinox. They go for a purpose but have plausible deniability.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well I’m sure they work out too lol. But I’d assume younger females would be more into barre or something.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Is there a Life Time Fitness in your area? I'm fairly certain I've seen some strippers working out in our local LTF in the late mornings. Along with some serious TWs.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Yes, there is a Lifetime Fitness in the area. You bring up a good point though: I should ask strippers what gyms they go to during small talk. That might point me toward the best chain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a member of LA Fitness - at least down here in Miami you see some Cubanas that look like they dance at Tootsies (and dress similarly; dress to kill) - an additional thing I like about LA Fitness is that they have gyms all over the country one can use (may be membership-type dependent) which can be good if one is a frequent or even infrequent traveler (and often several locations in large cities but IDK of their footprint across the country) - most LA Fitness are large w/ lots of cardio machines, pools, saunas; jacuzzis, and aerobic classes and spin classes so they usually attract a good # of womenz - the hours of 5 - 7 pm can often look like a meat-market.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume one can get a temporary pass to check out the bigger gyms although at least in the past the sales associates would sequester you for an hour+ prior to letting you workout trying to pressure you into a membership.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I have a Planet Fitness membership. It is cheap, and they have a very diverse customer base. Among the people I see there regularly, their ages range from 20’s to 60’s. There also is an even mix of all body types too. Yes, you will see some whales, but you will also see some girls that are stripper material.

Of course, it does vary from location to location. The location my membership used to be at was a very busy location, and it was a guarantee any time that I went, I would see a lot of girls that were young, fit and attractive. It was located on a very busy road, but it became a pain in the ass dealing with rush hour traffic on a regular basis. I go late in the afternoon right after I get out of work. The time I usually finish my workout is around the peak of rush hour.

Once a new location opened that was much closer to where I live, I switched my membership. The location I go to now isn’t as busy, and rush hour traffic in that area isn’t as bad. The downside is, I don’t see as many hot chicks, but the few I do see regularly are nice to look at. At least one girl at this gym is always wearing super tight yoga pants and a super tight sports bra, and it is really hard for me to focus on my workout whenever I see her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I canceled my gym membership several years ago. I enjoyed the view at the gym. The girls dressed in very nice little outfits - and the guido muscle heads who stare at them like retards. So my casual glances weren’t noticed at all.

I’m thinking gym hotties vary by region. There are a good amount of guido muscle head guys at most gyms in northern NJ. The girls definitely dress to show their asses - and some love to show too much.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lifetime Fitness is pretty good here but I quit because it got ridiculous expensive. The club in Boca Raton is up to $165.00 a-month, 24 Hour fitness is only $17.00 a month and they’re open 24 hours year round.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    $165 a month? Fuck.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think gym memberships is like selecting cable packages. Once the promotional period ends, switch immediately. Rinse and repeat.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If your looking for eye candy join the gym that has hot Yoga... you'll think me later

I do hot Yoga and it's such a turn on to watch the sexy clothing , positions and sweat lol....

Plus it's going to get you into shape

Plus I've found a few paid dates like this
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Why even go to the gym? Just find a hottie like me and keep pounding away hard!!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cashman, the Girls of Walmart do show too much ass anywhere they go. But most don’t manage to get to the gym. Generally, the ones on treadmills need some work. The ones in classes don’t sweat. The chicks doing deadlifts and squats are nutworthy.

There are a couple of strippers who show up at my local gym. They are pretty much in the weights as are the college girls.

Hey Cash, I see you have an original new tag line.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Juice, good point about the hot yoga. My club only offers yoga for seniors...so it seems.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I got my gym membership almost 30 years ago when I was 19 - at the time it was the "Scandinavian" club-chain which was bought-out by LA-Fitness about 3 or 4 years ago.

i got kinda raped on the initial membership - I think I paid $1500 for a 3-year membership back in 1989 but back then there was no internet to guide you and I kinda went-in blind - *but* - the membership at the time had a lifetime renewal of $99/year so for the last 26 or so years I've just paid a $99 renewal-fee which comes out to a bit over $8/mo and I can use any La Fitness in the country and use all the facilities in the gym - IDK if they still have those lifetime memberships.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Planet Fitness black membership. Good at every one in the country; bring a guest for free; free tanning and massage chairs $20.00 a month. Plenty of women to ogle.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Huntsman - I know I’ve heard that line before - but I can’t remember where!

I enjoyed working out at the gym - as it was a true meat market - with a good ratio of hot girls. The weights were the best spot to check out the hotties. I didn’t do classes - but a lot more women seem to take classes than men.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice sticking your ass crack over a jet in a jacuzzi is not considered yoga!!!!!!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @woodstock Holy cow you’re right on the money in the Austin area! I’ve definitely heard of dancers talk about Lifetime in the dressing room.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The real issue is the automobile. Most people do not have much available time, for things like gym workouts. And the automobile is a total waste of time.

The solution is getting around by bicycle. But our society is not set up for this. Bicycles are still seen as toys. Using them for serious transportation still makes one looked down on.

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Curves
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    CrossFit usually attracts all the sexy gals.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO shaylnne
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    My Medicare supplement insurance fully covers my Gold's Gym membership. It will also cover Planet Fitness memberships, but not all PFs accept the plan.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some people use gyms as their pick up place.

For me that would be no good. I like clean living girls, but I also want my girls to be in high heels and makeup. So its always been strip clubs, AMPs, nightclubs, and Viet Coffee.

Easy to hit on girls in the big indoor shopping malls, and if they work in retail. But it gets to the same problem.

SJG

3D Circuit Boards

Heart, Little Queen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhFit87V…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

L1oydSchoene - secondary alternate screen name used by SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion