Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

John Smith eyes only

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I looked too, sorry. :D I normally like the darker more exotic/Latina look and even though I don't like the braces she still looks fine to me.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s hot! Her ass is amazing! She’s sexy from the front too - but that ass is fucking hot!

With her serving coffee - I’d drink enough to clog a McD’s toilet like CrazyJoe!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m not complaining - but she’d look incredible in a naughty schoolgirl outfit! If she has daddy issues - that would be perfect.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She looks to be 14 years old I’ll pass.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Aww she looks like me ten years ago! So cute!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Juice thanks for trying to improve your listings of women. She looks great once she is of legal age. The braces look like they would make for a painful blow job but I imagine those would be off by the time she hits 18.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•
S
Supremeruler
•

Interesting. She has a baby face but a womans body.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Knew it wasn't a red head but figured the younger the better for my good buddy john Smith

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

“I normally like the darker more exotic/Latina look and even though I don't like the braces she still looks fine to me.“

^ this

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

As long as I could prove her legal age I'd fuck the dawg shit out of her

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Look at her other pics, she is a bikini barista. Definitely have to be over 18 to work at one of those places.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Oh goodness, her aesthetic reminds me of myself. I’m also very baby faced with an adult body.

It’s annoying, but on the plus side I can pretend to be 18 when I don’t feel like drinking at work.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Did you have to settle for JS69 because VM is no longer with us?

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Very cute & SEXY

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Right

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Some of the girls you guys post...starting to think follies and hk are overrated

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement