tuscl

John Smith eyes only

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

17 comments

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I looked too, sorry. :D
    I normally like the darker more exotic/Latina look and even though I don't like the braces she still looks fine to me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s hot! Her ass is amazing! She’s sexy from the front too - but that ass is fucking hot!

With her serving coffee - I’d drink enough to clog a McD’s toilet like CrazyJoe!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not complaining - but she’d look incredible in a naughty schoolgirl outfit! If she has daddy issues - that would be perfect.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She looks to be 14 years old I’ll pass.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Aww she looks like me ten years ago! So cute!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Juice thanks for trying to improve your listings of women. She looks great once she is of legal age. The braces look like they would make for a painful blow job but I imagine those would be off by the time she hits 18.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Definitely a 10 in my book:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkcp5a-Ha9e/
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Interesting. She has a baby face but a womans body.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Knew it wasn't a red head but figured the younger the better for my good buddy john Smith
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “I normally like the darker more exotic/Latina look and even though I don't like the braces she still looks fine to me.“

^ this
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    As long as I could prove her legal age I'd fuck the dawg shit out of her
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Look at her other pics, she is a bikini barista. Definitely have to be over 18 to work at one of those places.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh goodness, her aesthetic reminds me of myself. I’m also very baby faced with an adult body.

It’s annoying, but on the plus side I can pretend to be 18 when I don’t feel like drinking at work.

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did you have to settle for JS69 because VM is no longer with us?
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Very cute & SEXY
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Some of the girls you guys post...starting to think follies and hk are overrated
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion