tuscl

Blood Moon/Lunar Eclipse Weirdness

Saturday, July 28, 2018 3:17 AM
Last night (Friday), a customer offered to pay for a dance by writing out a check. A fucking old school paper check... A $25 dance with a check. W.t.f... He prepaid for one dance with cash. He asked for a second only to present his god damn checkbook. A newer dancer at Legends works with him IRL during the day and has accepted checks from him all week, so he assumed it would be okay. And then the pos asks me to buy him a drink with the $25 cash he gave me. In the end, he (magically) found cash to pay me with at the bottoms of his pockets and subsequently lost his checkbook shortly after. Also, everyone (staff & dancers) was in some kind of bad mood tonight. It made me nervous af to talk to any my fellow dancers. Did anybody else work or go out Friday? What weird shit did you experience or witness?

9 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Waffle, give me a lap dance and I'll mail you a check.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I'll PayPal you for a dance baby :)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    What color or flavor is your waffle ?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    The dude offered to buy more dances with PayPal later in the evening. I'd jad enough of him though. PayPal, Venmo, and Square cash are much more acceptable than a fucking check. Jackslash, haha (sarcasm). -_- Also, vice has begun to raid clubs again for whatever it matters. They stopped for several months, but were out causing ruckus Thursday night at a few clubs.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    This was over a year ago, and I don’t think there was an eclipse that night, but on this particular night, I was at a club I was visiting regularly and everything just kind of felt awkward. I got a bad vibe in general. A lot of dancers seemed to be in a really bad mood and I found out quickly that I picked a bad night to be there. Even the dancer who was my favorite at this club was expressing very cold behavior. Part of the reason why everything felt off was because the previous night I went to a club on 8 Mile and left with a smile on my face. This did kind of ruin the whole experience of going back to a non-extras club the very next night. However, this does not explain the dancers and their cold behavior, unless dancers have some sort of a sixth sense I don’t know about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Do you take food-stamps?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. the OP, yeah some losers have no f'ing shame. I once saw this young skinny brokeass mofo in a club bumming cigarettes from other custies and asking a dancer for a free-dance bc it was his birthday - un-freaking-believable and sad really.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Is my sun pass good for mileage. ;)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    s275ironman, you must have went to Bouzouki! ...where everyone is miserable and has a stick up their ass 24/7! (I have a strong hatred for that shit hole.) Papi, that fuckwad loser did ask dancers and customers for some afterward!! Later in the night, he asked me if I wanted a beer because he had found $20 on the floor. Food stamps is a good one though lololol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion