tuscl

Decent Club Experience in Chicago or long drive from Chicago

Cordova5
Columbus, OH
I’ll be in Chicago in a few weeks and would really love to post up at a good club/or clubs from Friday afternoon thru late nite. Ideally a worthwhile club/s affording more contact than lame air dancing, and hyper vigilant bouncers. The reviews I’ve read on TUSCL for Chicago are not encouraging. What may be some options? I don’t mind driving far away if it means a decent club experience. I prefer fully nude, and some clubs offer a single day VIP membership which I’d want to get if offered because it usually involves more privacy in the VIP section during cr dances.
Any feedback is really appreciated. —Thank you

9 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I'm a fan of Polekatz, contact is pretty good, the Champaign rooms are super expensive, but if you just want some lap dances, they are $30 full nude, but you'll have some other dudes sitting near you. If you get seated upstairs the lap dance room is a little more private, however you need to ask upstairs before you go in if the girl goes full nude. if you don't ask, it's still $30 upstairs and some won't drop their bottoms.
    Also if you sit upstairs you might not get approached, but if you tell a waitress, or a host a dancer you like, they'll get them upstairs for you.

I've never been in Friday afternoon, but Friday night's the place is pretty packed with guys and dancers. it's the best place for my money in this area.
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Thank you / Polekatz is owned by the same company that owns Scores Columbus and you’re right when you say it’s way overpriced and way too much in your business. I don’t mind paying higher prices for a decent experience. Anyone else have any ideas?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Like MrDeuce in his most recent article/discussion, i've had an article (actually a multi-part article summarizing the "great" strip club scene in the Chicago and surrounding areas) penned and ready to submit, but that feature has been unavailable for months now, and i don't feel like posting it in the discussions. I wrote up these article(s) because this question has been posted several times just in the last several months.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

With that all said, here we go again:

If you're willing to travel, then there are only really two choices at the moment IMO. Harvey has pretty much fallen off the map in terms of clubs from 3 decent to very good options to basically none now. Club 390 in Chicago Heights probably has the best day shifts (opens at 11 am) of all the clubs in the area except for maybe PoleKatz on Tuesday afternoons, but you get way more average mileage (although YMMV) at 390. No cover (daytime) or valet either. The dances are also "discounted" by $10 until 6 pm, $10/$20 instead of $20/30 topless and nude. Almost all the day girls head straight to the nude dance area when doing dances. I use quotes because the songs are also shortened by around a third as well, so you're not really getting more value for the minute, but just a "cheaper" option.

Just be aware that around 6 pm (and maybe even a bit earlier) to about 9 pm or even later, the club is pretty dead. All the "popular" day girls have already made their money and left and the hotter night girls (relative to other night girls as the day girls at 390 are on average about as hot as the night girls) aren't going to come in until the late evening as they don't close until 6 am and are only required to do 7 hour shifts unless they come after 11 in which they work till close. So what to do?

You can drive over to PoleKatz (about 15-20 minutes north) for a few hours. I don't know what time they start their hourly dance promotions (2 for 1); I imagine when it's later and they have a high dancer and customer count. Otherwise expect to overpay a bit for dances if you decide to get them. Make sure to communicate with the girl what you might expect in a dance. Girls there will generally allow some boob and butt touching as long as the bouncer is out of sight (which is quite often) and many of them will give a good grind as well. Some will allow a bit or even quite a bit more, while just as many a bit or quite a bit less. If she hedges a bit or is vague or outright refuses, then don't bother with her. If you do find a winner and like nude dances, most girls will honor a 4 nude for $100 deal. I might ask a girl about this after she gave a very good first dance.

PoleKatz closes at 4 am on weekends, but realistically it's more like 3:30 with last call and stage shut down and PLs and dancers alike trying to beat the valet rush out of there. But assuming you didn't stick around at Club 390 during the shift change and got to PK before 7, there's no cover before 8 or 10 (i believe it's currently 10) and happy hour as well until 10. Oh i forgot, i believe happy hour has been extended recently so yay, dances are also fully discounted $10, topless or nude (similar to their Tuesday promotion, the best day to go there IMO), and not shortened like at 390. I don't know if happy hour is available on Fridays though. Something to look into.

If that's the case i wouldn't even bother with dance specials or the 4 for $100. That is if happy hour applies. And then i would probably bolt shortly afterwards (after 10 pm or not that much later) either back to Club 390 or even to Atlantis in Ford Heights (also closes at 6 am) about 5 minutes away from Club 390. You might even have enough time to hit both, say if the 390 night shift seems lacking. They have a quick and fairly consistent stage rotation (about 18-20 girls on stage per hour or about their whole rotation this time of year) so you can get a good idea of who's working in about an hour or so. This is a slower time in the area, and there seems to be less girls working weekends than usual (30-40 on busier periods).

Atlantis will require valet or at the least a valet fee ($5) with self park, although i'm not sure about that. They'll also have a higher nighttime weekend cover at $20 (Club 390 has a $15 nighttime weekend cover, and PoleKatz $10 cover can be waived if you text a number, available on their website). Dances are slightly longer than at 390 and about the same as PoleKatz (around 3.5 minutes or a little longer) and the second song of a dancer's stage set is usually the slightly longer song (doesn't cut right into the next song and the DJ might loop the song for a little bit while he talks and tries to get another dancer on stage). Something to consider when factoring the timing of starting a dance with a girl.

Privacy, although not complete at 390 or Atlantis, is way better than the open communal style at PoleKatz; the upstairs VIP dances at PoleKatz seem more private and darker as well but are likely monitored more actively via cameras. Mileage is similar at both clubs (generally full contact with UHM possible but not probable; again YMMV and YMWV), but there seems to be more variability at Atlantis, or more ROB behavior if you will. There is only one dance price ($30) at Atlantis. The late night hourly dance promotions are only discounted $10 for two dances and the girls have to pay an additional $10 on top of the discount so they usually give more half-assed dances during these features. A lot of the girls don't get naked during their dances or at least the first or first few dances. Something to clarify before getting a dance. Some girls even say that they do, but either "forget" to get naked or outright lie. Some might then say after only a certain number of songs...fail. Another thing to consider with Atlantis.

Anyway, that's how i would do a potential all day and night Friday strip club hop. If i were to do one. Haven't done it myself yet. Just be aware, you could be out many hundreds if not well over a thousand if you were to do this. It's quite easy to spend over $100 per hour (3 full price nude dances plus tips and drinks) if you're not patient, restrained and careful, and that's not even factoring rooms/VIPs which are around $300-$600 per half hour/hour not including tips. Or you might end up just spending all or most of your time and money at one club just from inertia or something.
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Thank you Dirk Diggler this is a great lay of the land! I appreciate the feedback —Before your post my default play was going to be checkout Club 390 shortly after they open at 11a, then head over to Atlantis when they open around 3p or later if Club 390 proves worthwhile
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    I have had good experiences at Club 390. Met a blond, Polish girl who splits her time between Club 390 and Sapphire in Vegas (to give you some idea how hot she is). Got a BBBJ in the VIP for the price of the VIP alone. Then we sat together for a couple of hours in the VIP lounge (a separate area that we were allowed into without the VIP membership fee, because of the VIP purchase) where she was open to good conversation and light molestation.

An odd thing about that separate area is the popularity. When I saw it, I thought, "Who would pay extra for this?" There were more PLs in this area than in the main club.

I look forward to your report on your experiences in the Chicago clubs. (hint hint)
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Will do thank you TahoeCruz! My visit will be on August 17
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    I’m trying to finalize the pros and cons of both Club 390 and Atlantis in my head / Do you guys have an idea of this stuff that the clubs don’t post on their sites?

Are the champagne room dances exclusively in the VIP section? (I only want to do CRs in VIP bc they tend to be more private) So I don’t have to have a VIP Membership to get a CR in VIP? How much are the :15 and :30 CR dances? Do I need to tip someone / who do I tip for privacy and no intrusion during my dance? How much does the girl get to keep after the club takes its cut? Thank you
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There is no separate VIP dance area at either club. Atlantis might have one but i've never tried it. 390 has a CR with nearly full privacy. Heavy smoked doors but maybe a quarter inch gap or a little bigger between the doors that a pervy manager can watch through. There's a separate executive lounge and the "rooms" are curtained off. The lounge is 400-550 and the CRs are 350-500 for half hour/hour. The club takes 200 from CRs regardless of time and 250 from the lounge as well.

Atlantis CRs and suites are less private. Basically a hallway of three wall cells facing each other for CRs and larger three wall cells not facing each other for the suites. Suites are 600 an hour and CRs are 300-500. The club takes 40% right away and another 10% of whats left at the end of their shift.

I find that a 20 tip to the host is usually enough. Just be aware that at 390 the manager on duty might short you significantly on time. They ask you to give them their phone before you start so check the time and verbally announce it so they know you're keeping track.

On top of that you might have to negotiate tips with particular girls for certain services. So if you're looking to do rooms at either or both places you can throw smaller budgets out of the window.
  • Cordova5
    6 years ago
    Thank you Sir this helps a lot! I actually am planning to spend a lot I just really want to get the biggest bang for my buck. It sounds like 390 is the better bet of imperfect choices in the area. My hope is the individual girls will makeup for the otherwise club-related weaknesses
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion