tuscl

She tracked me down.

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Friday, July 27, 2018 12:59 PM
I'm not asking particular for advice just some crazy shit and maybe you guys can learn from my mistake. I never give girls my phone number. I don't even bring a phone in the club so I don't have to deal with it. However, apparently a business card fell out of my slacks at the club the other night. Dancer found it come realized it was me and has called me twice today. I've blocked her after telling her not to call me. But it pisses me off and makes me think that club might be off my list from here on out. Which really sucks because it's a great club with lots of beautiful women and lots of extras available.

16 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep. Stay away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think you're overreacting - dancers blowing up a PL's ph is not that unusual - sooner than later they give up - most likely she's just trying to drum-up some business
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you ignore a stripper eventually she will go away.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    What papi said, though in my experience they are much more likely to text than to call. I guess she must really need to business.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Why stay away? Are you afraid she will stalk you at work or something?
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Not that strange, unless it was a random stripper than yes stay away.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Some strippers just don’t get it, txting you at 1am on a Tuesday night saying “come see me at the club.” Likely blocking her number will solve the problem. Most strippers aren’t too “stalky” towards PLs. You have no fears of going back to that club - just do what I do, leave the phone and any identification in your car. This may sound crazy but in some cases if I’m required to show an ID, I will show it then walk out and put it back in my car since I’m paranoid I’ll drop it and lose it inside the club since I don’t use a wallet.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    This would never have happened if you had led the interaction and pumped loads into her at your home.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if I give a number.. as long as a telemarketer doesn't blow up my phone... I don't mind. something that i'ds me... I'm single now.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'd go back to that club. and enjoy it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Stay away. If something this mundane concerns you, you are in the wrong hobby.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ May I suggest collecting stamps as an alternative
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    The title says she tracked you down. She didnt track you down, she called your number off a business card you dropped. Like others have said, probably trying to drum up business. If she had shown up at your work or home, or found you on social media, then she tracked you down.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You never told us what business you're in. If you're in spray tans, manicures, baby wipes, or vajazzling, maybe she just needs your services
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you are married - this can be concerning. The dancer has your name, company name and address and your cell number. Your anonymity is gone. Hopefully the dancer is just trying to drum up business. By blocking her and ignoring her - hopefully she will move on.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I always wondered how long it would take before something pisses her off and she's gone. Most strippers I knew eventually got pissed off for reasons only they knew. Money might be one reason. They might want it at one time or another and when they don't get it, they usually go away unless they are really crazy. Stalking is like a girl showing up at your house out of the blue not just calling. I saw a couple different dancers in a Greenville club that I would be happy to have around at least for a few hours for a good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion