tuscl

Detroit .... one night

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
I've read a few discussion topics here.... and lots of reviews. I suspect this will reinforce what I've already learned, but thought I'd ask anyway.

I've got one night in Detroit. One, maybe 2 dayshifts available. (Weekdays)

The only certain spot that is atop my list is Flight club.

Other criteria for me:
I prefer white girls

Under 30 ( under 25 is better)

Thin to thick.... just not fat.

Upper to mid tier settings are ideal, but I dont mind slumming if the club is awesome ( just not unsafe)

So I've got Flight club. Then where? Distance doesn't matter.... I'll Uber.
Reading the reviews, most every other club is hitt or miss.? Am I wrong?

Landing strip
Subi
Cricket
Or should I just make it a double trip to FC? ( I've got a meeting from 7 to 9pm downtown) probably staying near airport or Dearborn mall.

Thanks for the advice in advance guys.... you've never steered me wrong yet.

7 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    You’re on the right track, don’t forget a about BTs Dearborn.

In my opinion BTs is the 2nd best choice behind Flight Club when you’re in the Inkster area. Others like Landing Strip as their 2nd choice over BTs but you can’t go wrong with either IMO.

If you wanna stay somewhere awesome I’d recommend Henry Autograph which is right down the street from BTs and about a 10 min ride to Flufjt Club.

• aham5
    6 years ago
    BTs is now on my list..... thanks!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    My recommendation:
    1. Flight Club
    2. Landing Strip
    3. Subi's

If your hotel is near the airport you can get to all these clubs easily.

If you hit the Flight Club in daytime and then late at night, you will have different dancers and dancer types. Mostly white at both times, but at night the dancers are younger and thinner.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Flight Club is upscale and glitzy (and most expensive). Subi's is more like a neighborhood bar with strippers that are girl next door types.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Start at Flight Club and work your way down your list. I wouldn’t be surprised if you find what you like at Flight Club and don’t manage to make it to any of the other clubs.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    You sound very particular. Stay at the flight club imo
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Since you only have one night and you won't start clubbing until after 9pm, I would hit Criket first because your type of dancer is more likely to be there after 9pm. You will save money over BTs and FC since only 10 to use VIP no matter how many times you go.
    BTs is 20 each time and FC would be more for the total negotiation.
    If after 30 mins or so you do not see or connect with anyone that you like, head to FC, just down the road where you likely will but you will pay more for it...enjoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion