tuscl

RE:demi lovato

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
quote from psychology today:" People succeed when they recognize that the addiction interferes with something they value—and when they develop the confidence that they can change."

LOL at everyone blaming demi for her addiction, because you fail to understand the underlying premise of addiction, in that implicit in the term seems to be a behavior that is out of one's control. lol i've never been remotely close to using alcohol or drugs on a regular/frequent basis, let alone be addicted to it...but that hasn't stopped me from showing empathy to people who may be dealing with something that is difficult to control.

in conclusion: you can't judge other people for how they fight their own demons if you've never had any to fight with yourself....................

8 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Child like view of the world. Her addiction is 100% her fault and is within her control. As more and more Americans continue to blame everyone else excerpt themselves for their problems, this country becomes a joke. Blame everyone except the person responsible is the platform of the Democrats. Oh and give them free money. In conclusion: You can judge anyone you wish, especially the despicable "artists" and their drama.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I echo Nicole. Cobain is a prime example of someone we would say should have been carefree, but his inner demons got the best of him. Anyone who doesn't understand that is indeed lucky to have never have been there.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Fame is an addiction. Succumbing to an additional addiction is not a big step.
  • northwest101215
    6 years ago
    .Lovato's condition has nothing to do with politics. That's the typical dragging every issue into political blaming the other side, when you just said people shouldn't blame others for problems. IMO...,is the illness her fault? No. Is it up to her to be able to overcome it or not? Yes.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Do we have stripper addiction?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mine isn’t generic, but yes there is a stripper that I am addicted to;))
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    An addiction is something that messes up your life, but you keep doing it. Stripper addiction ? From some of the posts here, there are candidates.
  • northwest101215
    6 years ago
    ...or TUSCL addiction ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion