tuscl

I have a new boy toy

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I mean 2..they are both very cute and tall and gonna hang qith them this wknd. Too bad I can't get laid tho;(((

22 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    Nicole, are you always in a hurry with your posts?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You could get laid. It’s your choice.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Two boy toys? Does this mean you took the lion guy up on his offer?
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Why can't you get laid? Just what are these two men going to be doing? Abject worship?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well you shouldn’t be trying to do anything with your LSAT tutors anyways
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I assumed that she just bought a couple of 14" dildos.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The evening before my LSAT's, after neither studying, nor hiring a tutor I did a hit of 4 way windowpane and stayed up all night. They used to be scored like the Sat's, until snowflakes got upset and changed it, but I still scored a 652. My frat brother who studied, hired a tutor and went to be early got a 510 and works for UPS. There was a lot of jealousy over this, but I finally was able to accept that he has a better job than I do and my jealousy is now gone.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - I’m hoping she spreads wide! Her sweet pussy would look great being stretched by a thick dildo.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ scored like the SATs? You got a 652 out of 1600?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Good. Maybe you will not post this weekend. Blessings to us all.
  • i wanna cancel on them. dont fee like hanging with them anymore..was in a flirty mood but not anymore. one of them is cute as fuck but he is too fucking wild ..and he goes to my school lol and is younger than me.

• have not gone out in 2 weeks...so i think i will buy a very cute skirt and nice heels with a halter top and new earrings and go out alone.
  • lol i need to buy that outfit^ i don't have it yet..need it.
  • ...jk..think ill just spend the weekend doing hmwk and swimming. don't even feel like buying anything which i already only do like three times a yr.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well that’s good you know what your priorities are
  • @nicepsice also i plan to become an LSAT tutor after im done teaching it to myself so i dont need to suck dick for it lmao. ok cool
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you suck dick for money to pay for LSAT tutoring - and you like wearing short skirts that show your sexy booty... you’d be my kind of girl!
  • ..too bad i refuse to even go to LSAT tutoring until i've taught everything about the test to myself that i possibly can and hence that won't happen
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    With most people I assume they are trolling or teasing FLAGG, but with you I assume ignorance. The Sats are scored on a basis of 800 and not 1600. You take 2 SATs and the scores are separate. 1600 is an 800 in both. Progressives are vile 24/7/52
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point about the LSAT tutoring - that’s smart! But there’s nothing wrong with showing your hot ass in a short skirt and heels...
  • ...and once I've taught if to.myself i.will become an lsat tutor the summer after graduation;))

Dude I wanna buy that outfit next month can't wait
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ski. Oh, I got it. Disclosing the score you got was a bit of a brag and not an admission of stupidity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion