tuscl

Tj

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:46 PM
To all you tj regulars do you all speak Spanish? If you don't can you get by with google translate?

16 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    I don't own a cell phone. I'm going to try and get by with English only.
    6 years ago
    I do not speak a word of Spanish, well may a couple words, and I always have great fun. Waiters will find girls to talk to in you can just wing it. If you are not clicking with one girl there are lots of others to try
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Going august 5 counting the days lol
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I don't speak a lick of Spanish and have had no issues. It's much better if you have a dancer who speaks some English.But even the ones who don't know what you want.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Even though the girls don't speak any English, you'll be surprised in bed they can say things like, "oh my god", "fuck me", "cum baby", "you finish?", "ya?", etc.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    No hablo espanol. Yo lo siento mucho.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I don't speak spanish. butt I'm slowly picking it up. my old brain has been struggling to learn street/club spanish. i am convinced that a street spanish speaker has overall a better time.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    google translate certainly helps. but it seems to be proper spanish. maybe there is a street/club spanish available. I haven't yet stumbled across it.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Never say chinga tu madre.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe google translate DOES speak some street spanish.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I don't know Spanish very well. Basic stuff. I use Google translate all the time there. The girl I had last night I used it a few times because she has been going to school to learn English. It worked perfect.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Sex is the primary language in Zona Norte. You'll do fine if you speak only English and sex.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    All you need know is "cuento?"(how much) And "para todo"(for everything ) . I use to pull girls for $80 plus the $12 for the room. One girl once paid for another session out her pocket just so i could continue giving her a message. I already came, so i was cool either way. =)
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    Sorry "cuanto"
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Does everything include dfk? ano?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I would have suggested Primsleur cause it’s an excellent audio course. But Mr Wonderful is probably right with “proper” Spanish vs street Spanish
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion