tuscl

Dallas - Know any good place?

alex1234
New Jersey
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:31 PM
Is there any place to get laid in Dallas Forth Worth area?

18 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    When I’m in New Jersey I usually go to your moms house for that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    AFAIK Dallas is not known for ITC extras - dances usually occur on the floor (in the open) and the places with VIP rooms may be a couple hundred just for the room and jot sure if extras will still go down
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    No. There is no place to get laid in Dallas. Try Tijuana.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In my future travels I will always be starting at the Black clubs, and on the day shift. SJG
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Not while I was there. A few have camel toe slide and hjs but not the full deal. Others have posted on some OTC potentials.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ Only the ones that serve gravy? Face it creep, the only travels in your future are up the basement stairs for some skittles from the kitchen cupboard.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    That was directed at the creep, not you Bubba.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Are you just in Dallas on business? Maybe PaulDrake or AmeliaSmith would know better. This is probably BS, but I did hear from a dancer who did a strip trip to Bucks Cabaret that the hotel they were staying at nearby the club offers discounts for people from that club who do OTC action.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that's nice!!!!
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I figured Thee. we're cool
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Most all of the clubs in DFW are going to have a shared VIP space without personal privacy. So don't expect any serious extras ITC. It does happen rarely. Some clubs do have actual privacy but it isn't cheap. The upside is that other than that most clubs have very little rules otherwise so expect a really good lap dance with heavy grinding and a lot of 2 way contact. @nicespice - Yeah bucks cab dallas does have a run down hotel basically in the same parking lot so I wouldn't be surprised.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    What was the place that the old Cowboys players used to bang at -- the White House? -- go there. They have cocaine, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Maximum mileage in strip clubs has not always depended on private rooms. Some here have called such places 'orgy clubs'. Of course at MBOT it started as all front room, but with the lights very low. 90's era Market St. Cinema and New Century. People say something like this of Follies. Then we had one underground place which was doing front room FS ( and makeout sessions too ). People have written at length about black dives where girls jump onto your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear, defying you to start making out with them. Sometimes they then go to collective VIP rooms. But other places they just go to couches in darkened corners to finish what they have started. More plausible deniability for the owner that way, probably no house cut either. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is widely mocked and considered potentially mentally unstable, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG said "People have written at length about black dives where girls jump onto your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear, defying you to start making out with them." I actually own the leather-bound, 10-volume collected set titled "Tales of Neck Licking and Ear Nibbling: A Makeout Journey through the Black Dives of America". What a fucking nitwit...
  • Yes..my house bc i am from dallas
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I actually own the leather-bound, 10-volume collected set titled "Tales of Neck Licking and Ear Nibbling: A Makeout Journey through the Black Dives of America"." Hahaha, Ish, if I haven't propped you you're getting one now!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Thanks, TheeOSU.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion