tuscl

The Perfect Line Up Visit

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Wednesday, July 25, 2018 1:12 PM
The Perfect Line Up Visit is when you go to the club and every single stripper working is an 8+ hottie and you would get a dance with any one of them without hesitation. Has this ever happened to you? Yesterday was such a day. I have a new favorite I'm cultivating and yesterday I went to visit her. Upon arrival I didn't see her right away and as I watched and sat at the stage, every dancer was an 8+ all natural hottie that I would have jumped at the chance to get dances with. It was a great day of stage tipping and also watching the stage whilst spooning and teasing with my new fave. In all my years of clubbing I can't remember a day where all the strippers were so hot. It was a good day.

9 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I have only witnessed such a fine line up a few times in my life. They were all at zero mileage clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @shailynn that's almost hell.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Zero mileage makes me want to spend zero dollars!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - sounds like a great club experience! I think - having a hot new fave can add significantly to the enjoyment of watching the line up of other dancers. Of course - when spooning with a perfect 10 - I’m guessing everything looks great - and her butt cheeks must feel great too!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sometimes lightning strikes.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and there goes the budget.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman regardless of my perfect 10 new fave this was a great day. My previous two visits with her were wonderful and yes her butt is a perfect apple to my "worm", but on those earlier visits the line up was typical unlike yesterday.
  • Newtothislife
    6 years ago
    The day i hooked up with my new fave, was one of those days. 5 chics at 8+. I went to the one that called me over at the bar. I picked the right one. =)
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Sometimes the choice is difficult. Other times it just happens for you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion