tuscl

Day trip to ATL

TheBarbarian
All over
Fellas,

You have 5 hours to kill in Atlanta, want to visit 2 SCs and have a decent budget.

You’ll be in the area from noon- evening.

Ideally, looking for a place where the mileage is high on and off the floor.

Race doesn’t matter as long as there’s no shortage of ass.

What 2 spots are you visiting?

Thanks ahead for those who contribute. I’m combing through reviews as this is last minute for me but Follies obviously makes the list looking for others.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Other than Follies, Tattletales and Flashers would probably provide the best mileage but at twice the price of Follies. Dancer quality at Flashers would be on the low side.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I've been to Tattletales but only at night. Not sure if that makes a difference but I suspect it is so.

I wanted to try Follies but I was in ATL for business and had meetings all day. Since everybody says Follies is a different club at night (and based on descriptions the kind of club I probably wouldn't like) I didn't go.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Follies day shift is a no brainer. No other club even comes close.

Evening I would choose Cheetah. Beautiful women and lots of them, fully nude, and a very nice restaurant. But mileage sucks so go with expectations for just some very nice eye candy.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Follies day shift.... if you had to get laid again in the evening go to tattletales. I would just go to follies early and get 2 or 3 VIPs in, then head to cheetah for the eye candy
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Consider Pink Pony a couple miles down the road from Follies. Nice eye candy and can get a little bit of mileage on the floor with the right girl, and with a real risk taker some fun in VIP. Decent bar food. Don’t bother after 8:00 when the night shift comes in. Air dances only. If you’re up for some real slumming, try Fannies or Riley’s on Fulton Industrial Blvd. Dancer quality is poor, but you will run into some real cuties every once in a while and mileage is high.
  • TheBarbarian
    6 years ago
    I’ll look into TT.

Any thoughts of what’s to be bad at Strokers or Wax?

Hell, if I can be on site at 1130, all make 3 different rounds in 5 hours.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    You've already gotten good advice on some of the best club selections, but a question that's worth asking is your transportation situation and start/end point(s). Atlanta's clubs are spread across a large metro area, and traffic isn't your friend if trying to get from Club A to Club B in a set timeframe (especially if you then have to make a road trip or catch a flight).

If Follies is a given you'll want to start there, and depending on your clubbing style (plus budget, the day's roster, and how much fun you're having) it wouldn't be unusual to stay 2-3 hours.

Keep in mind that will put your 2nd club in a weak time of day for most options - end of day shift, or start of 2nd for the clubs like Oasis & Tattletale that run a 3-shift schedule.

Day of the week is also important, especially if your trip falls on a Sunday. Due to local blue laws only a few clubs in metro Atlanta are open at all on Sunday. Fortunately Follies is one of those (Pink Pony & Oasis also being 7-day clubs).

If you're short on time and OK with mostly air dances & eye candy, Cheetah would be the best quality Mon-Sat, with Pink Pony being a lower tier but still decent (and much closer to Follies).

If you need to head to the airport, the club options are a lot slimmer on the south side than they were a few years ago. Check reviews for Goldrush if convenience to a departing flight is a priority.

If getting to the airport isn't an issue and you're already coming off a Follies high, Oasis would be another good spot to chill. Don't expect anything like Follies-level action as the norm, but dancer quality is generally high in my visits and it's a comfortable place to chill.

The Fulton Industrial strip on the west side has a small cluster of clubs, but despite Dr Evil's optimism my experience in that part of town has never been great.

Tattletale is one of several clubs in/near the Cheshire Bridge corridor, but probably the only one consistently worth a visit. TT also doesn't really pick up until night shift (circa 9pm) so may not be worth an afternoon stop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion