tuscl

Tootsies Upstairs VIP Gone?

Nixur68
Texas
Is it true that’s they’ve torn down the VIP rooms?

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I hope not or my next trip to Miami is not going to be nearly as much fun as usual.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Where did that come from I was there in May VIP was still there?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They just don't let losers up there.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    There was a Review done about a month ago the mentions this. But the Review was done by someone that had only written negative Reviews about Tootsie's and nothing else. So I don't think it's valid info.

I think someone even refuted the info on the comments of that Review.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    I am not seeing anyone disputing it. Sounds like we need further research but if it’s true that’s the pretty much the end.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ask Papi he watches sports there, he’d know.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    It was there two weeks ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Is this Tootsies the largest strip club in the country? Certainly looks that way.

So no upstairs VIP rooms? Can people still go up stairs? Just more general seating?

Do girls sit on laps? Does this encourage front room makeout sessions?

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is considered mentally unstable and is widely mocked, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    well no one has reported back

I’d really like to take a trip soon but might think twice if tootsies finally took a dive and I’m curious if going out on the off season is worth it
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Could you call them and pretent that you saw the changes and ask when will they bring it back?
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Called but they guy on the phone wasn’t specific. Just said the remodeling was finished.

Now I don’t know what to think - :/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion