tuscl

Love taking a healthy load to the face in VIP

Trish_Club_Lust
I AM THE QUEEN OF HEAD!
One of my favorite clients that travels to see me came in last night. As soon as I saw him I got so excited. I ran over just to hug him and stroke his large cock. Well one thing and a few beers later were in the VIP. I'm riding him and can feel his cock pulsating. I shove my hard nips inside his mouth and felt his ejaculate into my cunt. Thin started sucking his member until he shot a second load into my face. I love how he always tips five hundred on top if the room cost.

27 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Clearly you’re more of a real stripper than I am.

I think you should also get that cabana with me. You’ll be happier I promise you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Now you’re making me horney
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah that shit is good for your skin.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Fuck yeah, that’s why my skin looks so good.

Unlike NiceRice who pulls her stripperweb shit and acts all pure and all
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I think you should also get that cabana with me. You’ll be happier I promise you.

Please witness the litany against lap dances:

"I must not get lap dances.
    lap dances are the mind-killer.
    lap dances are the chump's game that brings sexual frustration.
    I will face the dance hustle.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the hustle has gone there will be nothing. Only my loads will remain."
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ ROB-dib!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Trish You’re just trying to steal Nicole away from me.

@ppwh What about the DFK?
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    I wish you were in Detroit.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    @nicespice, DFK opens her up so you can pump loads into her at your home. It is well-documented in the literature that you can DFK in the front room. A cabana is just a clip joint tactic that exacerbates your own sexual frustration.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    In general some gals have a hard time DFKing these days bevcause it takes away two of theor favorite things - talking nonstop a
    and playing on their cell phone virtually talking nonstop.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    In general some gals have a hard time DFKing these days bevcause it takes away two of theor favorite things - talking nonstop a
    and playing on their cell phone virtually talking nonstop.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    500 plus vip no way
  • @nice Spice idk if I am yours anymore bc of the way u spoke to me earlier :(
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - likely troll account
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    ^^^ jelous
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol any guy who drops a $500 tip should be examined by a doctor. But perhaps he's just happy to put his dick inside a woman and not one of the farm animals in SC.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Keep in mind boys this guy got to cum in my pussy then in my mouth for this cost.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Trish - that guy is very fortunate. Even for a $500 tip - that’s special treatment!

Nothing better than finding a stripper who is open to anything and everything in vip!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Fu K you Jackie stop trolling the board you dumb bitch
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Two rounds for $500 ? Can you post more photos ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It's a troll...
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    I may be a troll but at least I’m REAL
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Hm that's funny because several guys here have met me at various clubs I've worked at around here. Can't say the same for you.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Trish_Club_Lust - definite troll account
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Hey, if a girl is going to dress and paint up, she should not be left to wash her makeup off. She deserves a facial before bed time.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is considered unstable and is widely mocked, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Trish, how about a glory hole box. So it is all Plexiglas, and well ventilated. Nice place for the girl to kneel on, and the suitable hole. One side is the door where she can enter from the dressing room.

So the two can see each other. But the gimmick is that the guy cannot touch the girl, just have to let her do it. And it might go onto her face, if she wants it that way.

Maybe it is for use when AuntFlo is visiting, so she can't do much more than that.

I think it would be neat. Like the idea?

My organization will have such in our temples.

SJG

Gnostic Mass, well done!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amykXjr7…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion