Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Remember when..

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you remember when Nina told Crazyjoe to shut the fuck up?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

No but I remember when SJG threatened to kill Motörhead

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Haha wtf?

S
Supremeruler
•

I remember. Funny.

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

How she make any money acting like that?

I wonder if she’s a real dancer

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ hahaha

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Why did she do this?

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Trish_Club_Lust

Yes I'm a real dancer, I've danced for people here. Are you? (Rhetorical question)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

To be fair to NinaBambina crazyjoe was trying to get her to join his movement to install bidets in McD's.

She was game until he told her that he wanted to use the bidet for drinking water. That's non-brilliant crazyjoe! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement