tuscl

Phone numbers

BJ4015
Georgia
Saturday, July 21, 2018 10:49 AM
Why do dancers give guys there number? I’ve had several give me there number but it was never prefaced with why. I would wish it was for some otc action but that has never been discussed, so I don’t think that why.

44 comments

• Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    To contact when you want your wallet lightened, of course !!! This way they get first shot at you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Throwing the net out there for potential regulars. :) I do the same.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Why ask why. Drink bud dry
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Why do people hand out business cards
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah it's how they claim you as theirs. So if you're a regular in the club they want you to text and say you're coming so they get a chance at your money first. There's a dancer I recently traded numbers with who seems straight up ruthless. I came into the club without texting her because frankly I wanted to try out someone else that week. I spotted another dancer who fit the bill and asked her for some dances once the two for one special started up. She was pretty straight up and let me know she wants a tip which was off-putting but I was still willing to give her a shot. Then I saw the dancer I spent time with on the first trip and she immediately asked why I didn't text her to let her know I was coming. I said it was a spontaneous trip. Told her I was gonna dance with Rain when the two for one started up. Then she said she saw Rain already head to the hour rooms with another guy so if I didn't wanna wait I might as well go with her for the two for one. Made sense to me.....until they announced the two for one five minutes later and I see Rain walk past us and shoot me a look like 'wtf'. Girl straight up lied to get my money. Cold world in these strip clubs I tell you.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @TFP Ugh, I hate stuff like that. Or girls who complain when one person "steals" a regular or even just a regular customer for the night. Regulars are a fickle and constantly replenishing bunch so no need for the drama. Granted, there is a certain breed of customer who likes to be fought over, but I don't do well with those types anyways.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    They actually want your number. So in a couple of weeks, you are going to get a text message something like " hey baby, when are you going to come see me". You think that message is special for you. But she sent it to about 400 guys so people will come into the club to see her. It's stripper marketing 101.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yeah I don't want any drama. I'm just there to enjoy girls with big tits and big asses. And I know any fights over a customer is not over him, it's over his wallet. When you think about it in those terms, it's not very flattering IMO.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    With you, she's giving you her number so you can text her when you come in. With me, she's giving me her number because she wants dick pics.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^LMAO! I've never sent a dick pic in my life, maybe I need to start haha.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t try to figure out the strippers’ motives for giving out their numbers. I figure out how I’m going to handle it. Basically, when I like a stripper I’m glad to get the number so I can see if she’s going to be at her club when I’m thinking of going. And I don’t mind a siren text from time to time. They are trying to earn a buck and I sure don’t blame them for marketing themselves via text. But it’s nothing more than a means of communication, mostly for their marketing benefit, so I don’t presume a thing when they give me their numbers beyond that and I don’t feel any obligation to show up in response to the siren texts. It’s different if you’ve talked OTC and have exchanged numbers to hook up. But like Crazyjoe said, it’s like being handed a business card in general. I guess what it means is that I’m not a complete creep to her and she’d like to see my wallet again.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I don’t try to figure out the strippers’ motives for giving out their numbers. I figure out how I’m going to handle it. " This is some first-class wisdom. I mean, it IS fun to try to divine stripper intentions, and obviously enough, I don't want to be tone-deaf to them. So not trying to shout down the conversation, it's always fun. But the best thing I can do to enjoy my SCing time, is pursue my own agenda. For whatever reason she gave me the number, I will 1. not use it if I'm not interested, 2. use it to make appointments if I am interested in her, 3. Use it to set up OTC, if I'm interested in that. That's it. Doesn't matter why she gave me her number. Maybe she wants free tax advice, maybe she just wanted to intrigue me, maybe she wants me to call her to swap quiche recipes, maybe she wants dick pics (ok, she definitely wants dick pics). Doesn't matter, don't care, it'll be used to set up ITC appointments and OTC
  • K
    6 years ago
    You have a better chance of divining the future from chicken entrails than figuring out what a woman, particularly a stripper is thinking.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Damn phone posted too soon. Grow a set and ask her if you want to know what she is thinking. Or suggest something to her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's busine$$
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, count me in the “I don’t really care why she gave it to me” camp. I generally let them know that I’ll use it to find out when they’re working, or to set up OTC if we’ve already talked about that. @Subraman: I used to send dick pics, but after I got a bunch of comments about them not wanting to see my girlfriend’s clit, I stopped.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I would wish it was for some otc action but that has never been discussed ..." The best way to get what one wants w.r.t. strip-clubbing is to ask for it; not hoping it will happen - often times it is the customer that pushes for OTC (or anything else they want)
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I SHIT ON YOUR HEAD DUKEY BOY
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ 1) dancers can't read customer's minds w.r.t. what they want/prefer 2) most dancers are focused on what they need to do; make that $$$ in the club - not necessarily what you want/desire It's business; not courting - and in business ti's best to be direct and to the point - dancers are gonna be looking-out for their best interest - it's up to the customer to look-out for his interest.
  • TheFword
    6 years ago
    Unless we discussed OTC I usually tell them no when they offer their #. I'm not going to call/text you and I don't want you to call/text me. If she gave great ITC I sometimes get her number. I already have a regular who occasionally sends me a text even though we have an I'll call you, don't call me agreement. At least they are an innocent sounding hello, and she is in my contacts as a male name. That way if my SO checks my phone at the wrong time things look legit.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->""... I would wish it was for some otc action but that has never been discussed ..." The best way to get what one wants w.r.t. strip-clubbing is to ask for it; not hoping it will happen - often times it is the customer that pushes for OTC (or anything else they want)" Exactly. It feels like we're in crazyland here. Who cares what was "discussed"? You have her number, now you can discuss it with her. Or, you can use it to text her so you can find out when she's working at the club next, so you can meet her there to discuss it. I don't understand why what *imagined* motivations you think she has, mean you can't discuss OTC?
  • club69
    6 years ago
    OTC is the only reason to take a number.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Of the dancer numbers I've been given, none have come from a club in a place where I lived at the time. Conventional wisdom says numbers are for OTC and repeat/regular business, and I'm sure that's true even though it hasn't been that way for me. Actually, one number was specifically for OTC - she thought I'd be down, even after I said I wasn't. I tend to forget I have the numbers anyway, so there's no point in me having them.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Conventional wisdom says numbers are for OTC and repeat/regular business" They're also for giving a false sense of closeness. Many guys confuse getting a phone number from a stripper, as similar to getting a phone number from a regular girl in a bar... how many times across how many forums have you seen some newbie come in "I got a phone number from a stripper, what does it mean. I mean, I just want to be friends, but...". A stripper giving a customer her number, almost certainly has locked that customer down, if he already digs her. It's a fine business move all around -- build a false sense of closeness with the transient guys, use for marketing outreach and appointments for ITC, or arrange OTC.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "Many guys confuse getting a phone number from a stripper, as similar to getting a phone number from a regular girl in a bar" Crazy as it may be I find stripper numbers more reliable than the girl at the bar. Stripper wants you to contact her to come back and see her, Bar Girl gives you a fake to go away and never come back... Of course that doesn't apply to me... you know being a rich stud and what not ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I prefer strippers who dont give out numbers. The ones that do may become too clingy. I prefer a girl to be my girlfriend until I LDK. Then i slap her on the ass and we pretend we are strangers as I walk back to the my seat at the bar
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Are you guys who won't take phone numbers, or only take it for OTC, the same guys who complain if I make an ITC appointment with your fave stripper, and bogart her all afternoon? No worries if not; but if you are a CF guy rather than a variety guy, and you refuse to make appointments, IMO you shouldn't complain when another customer snatches her up for the afternoon and she "ignores" you or whatever. That's me, Faux Baller, eating french fries and doing well shots of tequila wich yo girl :) :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    That last line I typed is so dumb, I decided to make it my tagline lol
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    because she wants to be your girlfriend!
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    They never answer. Next person to get that number gets a surprise. lol
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    In my experience at the beginning of giving you their number it's 100% to get you back in the club spending. That's even if they give you the wrong number! Now after some post number club visits, maybe a little text/communication here and there, their SS, it may progress to some OTC. Hopefully, you're willing and/or can tolerate all that. Also, know when to stop trying with one, because either they aren't truly interested in anything with you outside the club or they plan to play you for an eternity, your only hope being the odds favored you like a lucky lottery winner. Of the phone numbers I've received none have began or ended up being to be what is considered friendship or friends with benefits outside of the pay for play.
  • mtnboy49
    6 years ago
    I've gotten numbers four times. First time, she said call or text to see if I am in when you are coming. the two times, it was an out and out, "Here's my number, I hope we can get together outside the club." Once, the dancer handed me a freaking business card saying she would like me to come by her place. Just call.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I use an app that works so the guy can call my phone n it lights up/rings. I answer right there in the club or bar so he can see it works. i use it for customers and random guys I meet until I get to know them and feel comfortable giving them the real one. It’s crazy how many give out their real # after only a few dances or drinks and all their social media is public and linked up to the same number w pics of their kids and wives
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Many guys confuse getting a phone number from a stripper, as similar to getting a phone number from a regular girl in a bar ..." In a nutshell - really can't be clearer/easier than that - it's like comparing apples to cement - that's how different they should be treated
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    ^^^...Damn "apples to cement" lol
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    A dancer giving me her number has pretty much after we've had some dances and I tipped well, so yes, it's marketing. Thankfully I've never received a "come see me" marketing blast. If I know I'm heading to a particular club that doesn't have an accurate online schedule and it's a girl I actually want to see, then I'll text to ask if she's gonna be there or not. Otherwise I don't use the number.
  • BJ4015
    6 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the insight and advice. I was hoping the numbers were a sign to setup OTC, but like the wiseman Papi said if that’s what I want then tell her Thanks again
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @subraman. The places I go don't have girls that allow one guy to occupy them all evening. Of course there are many strippers that do this. But its due to a few reasons. They are shitty at thier job, dumb, or the patrons at the bar dont tip or want dances. These types of bars attract the worst quality of strippers in my opinion. Now go to a bar with 9's or 10s who give you the GFE/PSE in the backroom and you will have to accept waiting for your fav to come around when shes come out of the LD room. Or better yet, if shes occupied it can give you an opportunity to check out the other merchandise.
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    I find once you get or give a number they feel the own you. They expect you to give all your money to them. I like to try the variety from the menu.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I find once you get or give a number they feel the own you. They expect you to give all your money to them. I like to try the variety from the menu." Janos, I will respectfully submit that that's mostly in your head. Not that the girl won't try to make you feel obligated -- like I said, if she gives you her number while you're still in the club, it's not just to set up up for later visits, it's to lock you down for the rest of the evening. So yes, a smart stripper will walk over with an air of "you have my number, we're a team, of course you're here to see me", she's being a smart salesgirl. But the extent to which you feel pressured to just go along with it, or stressed about the prospect of telling her you're there for someone else, is in your head. Or at least, that's what the case was with me, and I feel like I can generalize to everyone else :) But really, I am now so incredibly comfortable with the smile, hug, "I'm here to see Porsche today, but thanks for saying hi, I'll catch you another day!", it's like a big weight is lifted off.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"The places I go don't have girls that allow one guy to occupy them all evening." You go to multiple places where none of the strippers ever hang out with their regulars? Stranger things have happened, of course, just a little surprising, perhaps -->" Of course there are many strippers that do this.But its due to a few reasons. They are shitty at thier job, dumb, or the patrons at the bar dont tip or want dances. These types of bars attract the worst quality of strippers in my opinion." You think only the lowest quality strippers hang out with high value regulars? I have a different interpretation: since spending time with high value regulars is usually the smartest move, the main reason strippers don't do it, is because they can't attract high value regulars. It's often the hotter girls who get locked down, they're exactly the ones who can attract consistent, high value regulars. There are, of course, different "club cultures", I've been in extras brothel type clubs where it was rare any girl ever got locked down; I don't know if that's universal among the high extras clubs. But in higher end clubs, all the hot girls have consistent, appointment-setting regulars, and those guys get their chunk of time (I know; I'm one of those guys)
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^i agree, once you text them that youre going to the club you kinda committed yourself to spend money on them. sure sometimes you go in and the stripper you liked is tied up, and it was a girl that you declined to take her number. However, i see this as a savings opportunity. Theres no free lunch at a strip club. in all honesty i liked to just poach them when they get out off VIP with the guy that made the appointment. i like my strippers a little sweaty, so i dont have to warm them up.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i agreed with janos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion