tuscl

big fake ass

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
big fake asses. what do you think...
seems that a lot more girls are doing this... and sadly most overdo it. i've seen girls go from natural ass to big. and BIG. and sometimes absolutely unattractive. mexico seems to be leading in this trend. i don't mind a little enhancement of a flat ass... butt some girls look cartoonish now. and don't get me started on tats...

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If they are getting implants I would be concerned that they would break when the sit on them.

So I don't think they need to do that. But I do love broad hips and big asses.

SJG
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I like the natural big ass/hips. I have found the fake ones just look to take.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Nope. Like my ass natural, slightly bubbled, good old squat formed.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i'm in hk right now. been here mon and tues overnight. it's early afternoon and there's allready fifty girls. all dressed in white sexy outfits. today/ tonight is the 28th anniversary party. (and sadly big fake ass central.)

i think most fake asses get injections now and not implants.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    White outfits? Sounds like a real turn on!

Ass injections, and of what? Not sure if that would work well.

So staying overnight, do you expect to be sleeping alone, or with one of their girls? And what time do you try to hook up with her? What do you find works best?

Or do you just try to do some extended sessions with the girl in the room, not actual TLN?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Analogous to LDKers, it's a niche market.

Seems to have a cultural bent - Latinos and blacks enjoying girls with the extra trunk-space.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    extra trunk-space

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When it comes to tits and ass, for me more is more - I prefer all natural but will still enjoy a big fake-ass and prefer a big fake ass over a small natural one - although when it comes to tits I prefer big natural ones and will take small natural ones over big fake ones.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think big fake asses can look good if they still look at least somewhat believable? Or at least in proportion lol. Same for fake tits.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I like big asses, they don't need to be proportional to the rest of the girl either. They are a primal turn on. Most of the girls which have them seem to know this.

SJG
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    They're horrible and hard but women are so trend sensitive can't tell them anything. Spinners can have some nice natural ones and I'm a Pali chulo guy
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    *papi
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Latinas are naturally beautiful they dont need fake asses or boobs to look good
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I fucking love them! Misterwonderful every time you complain about big fake asses at Hong Kong, it gets me even more excited for my trip.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Just like anything else related to plastic surgery, a person can enhance themselves in a way that is attractive or in a way that is too much/overdone/laughable.

Not every “fake” Ass is big.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Here at the urban clubs this is not uncommon at all. There will be some at mixed clubs as well, but not as much as urban.

I think squats and deadlifts are the way to go if you want to get a nice natural ass, as well as a healthy diet rich in protein etc and a decent amount of calories. Then your ass should get nice and plump, which means you're "eating good," a sign of health and of wealth.

However, some women are too lazy to work out and diet and others just don't have it in their DNA to have an ass. So, I think the girls who get their ass done are one or more of those and also some want to go overboard and be huge.

I'm not a fan, personally.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Pass. Too many kids watching too many IG.

I always prefer a natural look.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I hate 'em and think theyre ridiculous. I Realizing that this all started when Kim K rose to popularity, my opinion is she is a stank pig (jmo, dont hate). That said do people even realize how ridiculous this is going to look in old age - can you imagine a granny on a walker in 2050 with a behind like that? Plus when youre older who wants to deal with wiping? Makes no sense to me, Ill take a normal tush all day attached to what I would therefore consider a saner persona basee on my opinion.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't like asses with dimples.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Nina +1. Flag too.

Plus I want to still hear the music if she’s sitting on my face. So a solid stripper ass matters more to me than how big it is.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think the fake massive asses on skinny little thighs are the worst.

I mean it doesn't look so bad when the girl has massive thighs too either from genetics or working out. That's the halfway believable that I am talking about lol.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Just. No.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    The only thing worse than a real small ass is a fake big ass.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^id say only a bad fake ass is worse than a real small ass.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most girls would be improved by a bigger ass.

At one of our clubs, no touching unfortunately, lots of the girls really put on an ass show, when asked to do a floor dance. The girls with the big asses know that guys really love that and that it is a primal turn on.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion