tuscl

@ninabambina :If you wanna come at me you better shoot straight

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Remember these words recently famously arcticulated by a recent california government official? This applies to you.

...whoops..looks like you won't be able to do that ..seems like your false ego and sense of accomplishments are complicating your ability to walk, see , AND shooting straight and are becoming clearer to see in themselves, as displayed by you assuming you're actually qualified to become an attorney when you repeatedly fail to understand another person's argument, hence further demonstrating your lack of capability to be a lawyer's bitch(paralegal) l, let alone a big shot attorney. Yet you want to compare yourself to someone who not only has gained experience in research and in a top political office, but is more academically qualified than you are.

Nicole (mamba) out!

5 comments

• Your dumbass bitch can stay where she belongs: i.g. Your knees since your skills in putting forth a legitimate and persuasive argument is clearly insufficient, which you unsuccessfully attempt to compensate for by making up lies about me with proof that is based on your own misinterpretation
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The guilty dog barks the loudest.

Peace, bitch.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Here's straight shooting nobody wants to hear your fucking mouth! Stop talking bitch!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    That message was meant for nicole 1994!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion