tuscl

Just remember ppl

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I said nice spice is mine. :))

-lololol jk jk but not jk:)
-@nice hope u ok with me saying this..is not ill take it back lol

31 comments

• Mine not yours so everyone else -gtfo
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Go away!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So you will get that cabana with me then? ;)
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Can I get in the cabana too?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha I bet nicespice doesn't care who's in the Cabana. Just as long as someone's paying and someone is tipping.
  • Spice no girl i dont buy dances let alone cabana.as already stated sorry lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice do you mind if there's a banana in the cabana?
  • @sir dance u need my permission if u want spice lol ok bye felicia
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole if you don't get that cabana with her she's liable to go with some that will. It's a dog eat dog PL world out there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^someone
  • Nice 2 know

And I said what i said not bc spice is my bitch but bc she is my stripper baby just for tuscl lol unless she doesn't wanna be
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So Nicole would you pay the cabana rate just to sit with nicespice?
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Oh so you're a lesbian now?
  • Obvi not sir bc of my previous response ..@ lopaw I I like girls but I dont do anything with them unless there's a legitimate intellectual and emotional connection
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole that is why I obviously said pay the cabana RATE just to SIT with you. Unless you don't actually read thoroughly thus is obvious I didn't say you would actually GET dances or GO to the cabana.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ???
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nicole is lesbo with the right girls
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Btw were you able to go to P10 after all? How was it?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 is a troll, s/he didn't go anywhere.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m Nicole’s PL and I refuse to listen to you, Nina. She will become the sugar momma of my dreams eventually!

@Sirlap: I like bananas. Especially the mini kind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice I have a nice ripe one you might like. Plantain! If I'm in Texas I will bring it to the cabana. Or you can come to Portland...
  • Lol i am not gonna be anyone sugar momma sorry ..im.not an object nor atm. I think you are relatively nice compared to everyone and you said u would like to meet me so thay is cute hence i like the mere idea of calling my sugar bby:) lol
    And spice you are not a PL bc u are not a pathetic loser.nina get the fuck away this is A and B convo between spice so plz see your dumbass out of here just like law schools and law school employers will tell u that if th wry havent already.
  • Will tell you that if they haven't already **

Bc the legal field is.not sector which prefers for one's bark to be louder than his/her bite ..aka putting up a false ego to cover lack of intellect AND competence .Hence you can stay where you are at now .lol
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Dancers don't have no owners, only renters. ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ And nicespice is a downtown Austin high rise. Every condo has a beautiful view from top to bottom. =)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 posted -> "i like the mere idea of calling my sugar bby:) lol"

Obviously you cannot have her as your sugar bby when you cannot even afford a cabana for her for one night. Also you live in Austin and she dances in Austin so you have the perfect opportunity to to make her your sugar baby and meet her for real. You created this thread and claimed ownership of her and now you won't even follow through. I say you are a fake strip club poser. And you don't deserve to be nicespice's sugar momma.

Besides you don't even understand her. She's a crafty Filipina. They are masters of subtle manipulation. When she calls herself your PL she actually intends the opposite. She's going to make you her PL. What you clearly don't understand is that she is being nice and sweet as part of her Filipina SS hustle. So once again you aren't ready for a sugar baby like her.
  • It doesn't matter. What she failed to understand and you did to was that i never wanted to be a sugar momma? Lmao I just like calling her baby thats all. And ya I thought that was what she meant , which serves as further justification why I wouldn't wanna b hee sugar momma which I never wanted to be in the first place. I wa just being playful so gtfo dude
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL what you fail to understand even though I quoted you verbatim is that I'm commenting on the IDEA that she's your sugar baby. This is so obvious per my quotation of what you posted yourself. Here it is again and note your use of the word IDEA:

@Nicole1994 posted -> "i like the mere idea of calling my sugar bby:) lol"

GTFOH you strip club poser. And stripper claimer poser!
  • I meant stripper bby not sugar baby. I just like the idea of calling nice spice my bby.thats all.stop making a 23 year old's play and fun on words a big deal thx.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You're the one changing your arguments and words. And then nitpicking others. LMAO your own nitpicky posts are exactly what you are accusing me of so deal with the same immature responses as your own thank you very much.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^What he said. Bye, troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion