tuscl

Top Cities

HardRock556
New York
Been away from TUSCL for awhile, but it looks like the Top Clubs list is gone. I've been thinking about making a trip to check out some new cities, especially those that offer some extra fun. Preferably I'd like to visit a town with at least a couple of solid clubs. I'm willing to go anywhere in the US, any recommendations on what cities to look at?

16 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    That is a broad question. What type of club/experience are you after?
  • HardRock556
    6 years ago
    I went to Tootsie's in Miami years ago, and had a great time there. Looking for something similar to that. Really hot girls with extras available. A lot of clubs in my area are pretty tame, so I'd like to find someplace that's not like that at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Miami area has a couple of solid-options - but you'll be dealing mostly w/ Latinas mainly Cubans many/most don't speak English- if all-American whitegirls are a must, then Miami is not a good-option
  • HardRock556
    6 years ago
    American white girls would be preferred, but I'm open to Latinas and Asians as well. Papi_Chulo, any recommendations in the Miami area for what I'm looking for? The recent reviews for Tootsies look like it might be going downhill.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    This is great to know
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you're willing to travel internationally, Hong Kong Club in Tijuana and the German FKK clubs (e.g. FKK Sharks) are the best bang for the bang.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Currently the clubs that get the most consistent reviews in the Miami area are Diamond Dolls in Pompano and Deans Gold in North Miami.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    If you have money to burn try Eleven in Miami Bch, also Vegas and LA.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    6 years ago
    "bang for the buck" lol
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Detroit offers fun experiences. Here are some clubs with mostly white American dancers (also some black dancers, but few latinas or Asians):

Flight Club
    Landing Strip
    Subi's
    Bogart's
    Henry VIII
    Criket
    BT's
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Read the reviews for Tucson and El Paso if an extras club ,or two, in a smaller city appeals to you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    The OP hasn’t contributed shit since 2015 one crappy review and he wants us to do his homework. Sure thing.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Orlando, Richmond, and Honolulu have really had a resurgence the past couple of years.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Orlando is crap.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Orlando, crap?
    Bite your tongue.
    I see why you only have 1 trust.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I've been there. Lots of pasties clubs. Orange Blossom Trail is full of hoes, but I wasn't impressed either.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion