tuscl

San Antonio

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I’ll be there next week. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I’ve scanned the reviews, but there don’t seem to be any “must visit” clubs.

11 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    The most popular clubs are Men’s club, the Palace, and also Perfect 10.

San Antonio is more “down to earth” so don’t expect to find a lot of glamorous/model looking females. If you like latinas though you will have LOTS of options. Also be prepared for pasties (Zoom in my profile pic, I took that selfie at work in Perfect10) And also buyshorts but a lot of times girls will kinda ignore that rule and some butt cheeks will be shown. No thongs though.

If you really want to see skin, there’s a club southwest of town called MGM that’s in Von Ormy that’s full nude. It’s ratchet though from what I heard though.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    What’s your favorite kind of club?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Nicespice: Thanks. I incline toward mid-tier type places. Not a fan of fancy, “gentlemens” clubs, although I definitely visit them as well. I don’t have a particular type of girl, other than good looking, and that comes in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. When I was scanning reviews, I thought Perfect 10 looked interesting. Are you on day or night shift?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Night shift. Weeknight around 9-2
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I recommend Perfect 10 or Men’s Club then :)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice loves ratchet type places
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Recent San Antonio-ish thread - read the comments by RogerTex:

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papi. That Rogertex intel was just what I was looking for.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I moved away from San Antonio too long ago to be able to provide any good strip club intel. But I recommend eating at Rudy's BBQ on the I-10 service drive north of 1604.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Rudy’s is good. I’d also recommend the Big Bib off Austin highway.
  • Maybe you and Nicole can meet up and split the cost of a cabana with nicespice?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion