tuscl

Tilted Kilt and other Breasturants.

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:07 PM
I recently started eating at a Tilted Kilt on occasion. Food is maybe a bit better than an Applebees or a TGI Fridays, but not by much. A lot of good looking girls though. I'd put the "kilted" staff (not all the women wear the kilt") at the top end o the spectrum of what I've seen at strip clubs. Also a LOT less ink than I usually see nowadays. Also maybe one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in person, and I've met Yvonne Strahovski.

29 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    See if you have a Twin Peaks near you. Food is better than Tilted Kilt and I like the girls outfits a lot better.
  • AbbieNormal
    6 years ago
    None in the northeast, but I'll check next time I'm away on business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I don't bother with these places - I get too easily worked up looking and not being able to touch
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    These places are for guys whose wives have thier balls in a jar.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    at least I like to look. and Tilted Kilt's chicken and ham sandwich is pretty good.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
  • AbbieNormal
    6 years ago
    Oddly I've seen a lot of families and couples when I'm there. Haven't gone for many sandwiches. Their wings are pretty darn good. I ordered the chili and got the chili con queso appetizer. Wasn't a fan. Is the bowl of chili better?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've been to Hooters and Twin Peaks. But then I realize I could go to the Flight Club, get a burger and a beer, and see some boobs up close and personal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The main dish at these places ia blue-balls bolognese
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in my very limited experience of strip clubs.. relatively rare to get a decent dish of food at a strip club. The only two clubs that I've had a nice decent meals from is been bare elegance LAX and Hong Kong tj because of the adjoining Azul restaurant and some of the street taco carts.
  • AbbieNormal
    6 years ago
    I'm not saying strip clubs are off the menu, just curious, because from what I've seen a lot of the restaurants aperitifs look a lot better than the main course at clubs. Granted the clubs offer a lot more, options, (though not in DC) but at a lot more than a 20% tip on a $10 burger.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I know 3 twin peaks waitresses that also strip, one of them invited me to spend $$ on her at the club.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in my opinion a nice happy tummy from good food certainly can add to the experience of enjoying a beautiful woman.
  • AbbieNormal
    6 years ago
    I'm really not surprised there is crossover. I thought that might be interesting. Some girls might want to leave Teazerz (or whatever) off their resume but be cool with Twin Peaks.
  • AbbieNormal
    6 years ago
    Still interested in how those who partake of both rate the Breasturant staff to the local clubs? Leave out the contact and availability, the Breasturant girls are much hotter in my experience.
  • StevetheSleeve
    6 years ago
    When I was in college, like 90% of the staff at the local Hooters were also dancers at the Endzone in State College. So that was pretty cool. Since then, it’s been hit or miss anytime I’ve gone to one of these kind of places. Winghouse in the Tampa Bay Area usually has pretty hot girls.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    There is also Mug N Jugs in Florida and Show Me's in Missouri, Indiana, and Illinois.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Agree with Warrior15. I actually like Twin Peaks' food.
  • BBBC
    6 years ago
    Hell yeaaaa
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Run into many dancers that graduated from Hooters or Tilted Kilt. Tilted Kilt has all but disappeared. Talking to the ones that used to work in the Atlanta area, they were all swimsuit model wannabes. All they talked about was who was going to the next shoot on the calendar. Also talked to several that were planning to audition at the Cheetah. They discussed strip clubs as just another job. Then again, they were talking look but don't touch high end clubs.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They give extras at Tilted Kilt. I ordered ten wings and got eleven.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ That was for the benefit of fat fuckers like you, me personally I prefer the Take Out.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I have never heard of a breasturant. Is this the same as Breastfeeding? I
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    I want to drink beer out of the waitresses nipples
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to Twin Peaks once and the food was good and the girls were beautiful.... and surprisingly, it wasn’t all white girls. They had several women of color, which was a pleasant surprise. It was a good experience, but unlikely I’ll go back because strip club is obviously better
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    The closest Twin Peaks to me is in Las Vegas. I know I'm gonna go back to Las Vegas sometime. hopefully Tilted Kilt, twin peaks and hooters will keep me satisfied.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    Twin Peaks food is better. Hooters is trying to be more family friendly. Tilted Kilt just edges on a good show.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I have never tried Titled Kilt. I have tried Twin Peaks and Hooters. I prefer Hooters because I like their Daytona Wings and they have a cool retro aesthetic. Twin Peaks has a weird "sexy log cabin" look to it which I'm not a fan of, and I don't like the uniforms the girls wear there. I suppose the food is better at Twin Peaks, but Hooter's food tastes... I don't know what the best word to use is... unique?
  • AbbieNormal
    6 years ago
    I never tried either Hooters or Twin Peaks, but as someone who grew up near Buffalo, Tilted Kilt's wings are pretty darn close to the authentic item.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion