tuscl

"Platonic" Stripper-Customer Relationships ITC

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, July 14, 2018 8:54 AM
So because I am exclusive and regular to a fave at a particular club, I end up meeting and having ITC casual friendships with other strippers from time to time. For example there's one stripper that works at the same time as my ATF DS and we are always friendly to each other and talk and chat for a while when we aren't busy with someone else. Whenever I arrive she comes over for a hug and when I leave we make a point to say goodbye to each other. I never get dances with her and she knows I won't but I will also just drop a $1 tip on the stage when she is up but I don't sit there for her. She also will share club gossip with me and my ATF DS as we sometimes are all at the bar together. The other day we talked for half an hour about travelling while my ATF DS was giving dances to another customer. Anyway it is just a nice casual relationship and not something I seek but it is enjoyable for what it is nonetheless. She's just a cool stripper and nice to pass the idle time ITC with. Just curious if other TUSCLers have completely non-sexual relationships with either strippers or customers or is it all business.

17 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    1. Is an ATF DS 2 people or are you just that wrapped up in 1 stripper. 2. Your buddy is just waiting for your ATF relationship to go down in flames so she can step in as the replacement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    1. LOL I have ATF DS backups at other clubs. I'm wrapped up in quality LDKs with strippers for as cheap and frequent as possible. 2. If she is she's patient as fuck. She's been "waiting" for over dozens of visits. I know that type already and she's not. If I wanted dances with her she knows I would have already done more. I have had one dance with her too a while back and she knows I'm not going to ask her for more. She was a one and done and knows she's only in my "friend zone".
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She's an idiot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO she's actually smart. We've talked about genetically engineered foods and chaos theory. She knows a lot more than the average stripper.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "LMAO she's actually smart. We've talked about genetically engineered foods and chaos theory. She knows a lot more than the average stripper." Unlikely... all strippers know about engineered foods and chaos theory. First thing they teach at stripper orientation ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL. Strippers are chaos theory personified. And they do know DNA well.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ And they do know *about swallowing* DNA well
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She may be smart in some ways, but as a stripper/business woman, doesn't sound like it. I would never waste a half hour of my time at work talking to someone who I know 1) is waiting for someone else, and 2) isn't buying any dances from me, unless I'm super bored and that is the only person in the club. Still, if they're waiting for another dancer, I would not give them a half hour of my free time. While she was talking to you for free for a half hour, she could have hustled and made $200 or so in that time. Clearly she's not a hustler. And if you're not a hustler, you should not be a dancer.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there is only one dancer that I have a platonic relationship with. she is a darn good looking milf that is quite popular. all of the other dancers... some I love... some I like... and some I like to see walk away.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nina the club is usually slow because that is when I like to go. She makes almost all her money on one regular (a true whale) and likes to vent about him with me when he leaves. In my experience there are low key non-hustle strippers like this at certain clubs. They are usually super hot and play the "hustle" only when guys approach them. But to your point she doesn't consider herself a stripper. And yes at this same club there is a hustle stripper also on the same shift that is one that is friendly with me only for the hustle. LOL she doesn't talk to me more than 2 min and she's always suggesting dances when ATF DS isn't there yet.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Nina, that's exactly what I meant. If you aren't trying to earn, why strip?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard terrible things about the Portland market being overrsaturated and it being hard to stay busy as a dancer. And that dancers tend to be happy with $200 averages
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice Portland is a constantly saturated market. But also the demand for it or rather the open acceptance of it is relatively high too, otherwise so many clubs wouldn't have existed for so long. The "silicon forest" tech industry and Nike bring a lot of single male techies to the area. And while for sure it is slow during the days, it is not ever completely dead. There is always some work out here. Strip clubs are like local bars in that there are always locals coming in regularly. Strippers just make money at a slower rate during the days. Also at nights the downtown clubs I think do fairly well and get hopping on the weekends. It's the time and place where the thirsty strippers feed off the Portland night scene. But outside of this, most of the scene is what I consider consistently sluggish. Basically strippers have to work weekends at the hot downtown clubs to make any big money or work on a regular basis throughout the week during the days and accept some slow days. Also it is highly club dependant. The clubs know there is a constant supply of strippers and so some of them simply put too many girls on shift and use that to keep them in competition with each other. But some of them, the smaller ones mostly, want to retain dancers longer so they keep only a few working so that each dancer has a higher chance of making something. For sure I think dancers need to adjust to a different business model when they come here and probably have to work more days or longer shifts relatively to the hotter market cities, but there is a solid constant demand for strippers here. Enough to "sustain" a saturated market. I had a fave for a while who stripped in Phoenix for years before moving here and she did fine working 4-5 nights a week at a high mileage club in the suburbs. She started days and realized she either had to accept the slow pace or work nights. And LOL you don't strip in Portland just for the money, you come for the cool people (customers like me), beautiful outdoors, the food, the microbeer, and the weed.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I've exhausted myself mentally several times explaining to strippers that weed is worse for you than GMO food (both are fine, but it's silly to worry about the latter and think the former is healthy). I have a couple strippers who I don't spend money on who come talk to me if it's legit dead.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Portland is a beautiful place. I was there not too long ago and spent 4th of July on the Hawthorne bridge. I suppose it’s good karma to talk to people or at least be positive. Maybe they will bring a friend one day. I guess she really just has no hustle. I probably wouldn’t either if I was able to have edibles every day, lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @nicespice that must have been nice to enjoy the fireworks from the Hawthorne Bridge. LMAO especially whilst eating some edibles. And yeah for sure she would get my recommendation for any customer to get a dance with her. She's a good stage and lap dancer. Beautiful too. A former dance teacher. But LOL she is a true vegan and does not drink or do any drugs. I hardly ever see her give dances but she has her regular wrapped around her finger and I think he pays her a lot to seriously just hang and talk and then maybe get 2-3 dances. She also gets a lot of stage attention and tips. Also today to start our time together my ATF DS shared her vape pen to get high with me and another "platonic" stripper friend to both of us. We have all known each other from being at the same clubs for over a year and also I have only had one dance with her and it was also a one and done. We don't talk a lot but she will always come by at some point during my visit and let me give her an ass slap and let me rub it as we small talk for a bit. She's for sure future hustling with me but also just likes to hang and get high together. She also has a crush on my ATF DS and is always suggesting that I get a double dance with both of them. LOL I always tell her I just like 1:1 with ATF DS.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its easy to befriend strippers, they're people just like anyone else. If you click you click.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion