tuscl

World Cup Final

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
The World's Super Bowl. Croatia vs France. Who are you pulling for ?

France - I don't think I have ever met a French person that I remotely liked. But I do like French pastries.

Croatia - I'm betting less than 20% of Americans can locate it on a Globe. I hear that really good prostitutes come from that part of the world. The entire country has about the same population as the city of Atlanta.

I guess I'm rooting for Croatia. I really don't want a French person to have another reason to be arrogant.

19 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    Anyone that beats England in a semi-final deserves to win.

You are exactly right about the girls from Croatia. I've knobed a few of them.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Croatia should threaten to go to war if they lose.........most of the Frenchmen will throw their hands up over their heads and surrender.......
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Real men don't give a shit about soccer.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    ^^ lol
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Don't care about soccer but hope the Slavs beat the frogs.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    World Cup????
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Super Bowl. Croatia and France have NFL teams?
  • brownguy
    6 years ago
    I feel like France just take away a teams strength and force you to try and beat some other way. That being said i do want the Croatians to stomp those cheese eating, boy lovers back to the stone age
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Hoping for Croatia ... but France will probably win on a set play 1-0. As has been said, I'll take Croation girls any day over French girls, with the exception of Adele Exarchopoulos who is my crush (check out "Blue is the warmest color" to find out ;-)
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    France has looked more dominant, but Croatia is the only European team with European players. French and Croatian women are both bomb.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Which team has the best looking cheer leaders?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Anyone watching the game today ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Nope
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    How long and how hard did it rain during the game?
    I had a little free time today so I went to the beach for a couple hours. I get back home and I'm channel surfing and run across the end of the soccer wrap up show and see the frenchies celebrating their win in the rain. I actually might have enjoyed watching a rain soaked sloppy game. Oh well...
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I fearlessly predict a 4 - 2 victory for France.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    At least Croatia has a nice looking President.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I think we can all agree that soccer has, on average, the best-looking participants in the sporting world. Lots of stylish, well-dressed, and good-looking men, and all the kits were on point for this World Cup.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    I enjoy soccer immensely. Very entertaining World Cup even though many favorites were eliminated early. The soccer fans from around the globe looked like were are having a great time!! Would love to attend.

I wish our MLB adopted a soccer style relegation structure. In other words, the worst MLB teams would get relegated to AAA and best AAA teams get promoted to MLB. I know, I know, it will never happen, with MLB teams owning and controlling minor league teams. But think how fun the last 2 weeks of the season would be watching the Florida Marlins fight their ass off not to get dumped into AAA.

No more tanking!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion