another funny one lol! (from a review of the Red Parrot in El Paso)

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
BrotherFogHorn

"I have been on the road lately taking my ministry to the people abroad in Texas. I saw the Red Parrot from the freeway and I was thirsty and had dust in my throat. I needed an Odules Beer to wash down the trail dust so I could speak to preach the word. I went in on Sunday afternoon. There was a $5 cover and I walked in. I was approached by an older blonde lady with big boobs that asked me If i wanted a beer. I ordered a holy water and watched the girls on the stage. After a few minutes a tall skinny beunette with braces. She was cute and she grabbed the front of my pants and squeezed them in a Naughty manor. I realized she needed preachin to and some thoughtful prayer. She invited me to an upstairs area with couches and tables that was very dark. The big boobed lady that brought me the holy water asked for $20 for the collection plate. I gave it to her and the braces face and I were left alone. She kneeled in front of me and took off my pants because she had a messy confession to make. She bowed her head and prayed and prayed. Finally the devil came out and I went back to the table downstairs and ordered another holy water. After a while the same braces dancer told me she wanted to confess some more. We went back and after we prayed, she stuck her cheesecake in my face and I ate the bread of Jesus."

Looks similar to that St. James Houston review someone posted a little while ago hahahaha.

7 comments

• Electronman
    6 years ago
    Amen, brother!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    He covers a lot in his reviews! Very detailed - and very spiritual! I like it.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    Makes more sense as a St James review if I remember it's nickname correctly.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of a song by that band Faith+1. "I'm going to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus, I want to feel his salvation all over my face"

Or the other song "I need you in my life, Jesus. I can't live without you, Jesus. And I just want to feel you deep inside me, Jesus"
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    This is a perfect example why the man behind brotherfoghorn is the best poster on TUSCL. Yeah, sometimes he plagiarizes but so do many good comedians.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao this guy is full of shit
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Who the hell wrote that? They need to cum in for confessions
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion