tuscl

First Vegas SC trip

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:30 PM
A friends bachelor party this weekend in vegas. He chose Sapphire, for Saturday night. I've never been to a vegas SC. I've read the first 100 or so reviews on this site, lots of tidbits of information for this club. Anyone have any last minute tips for making this a great night?

30 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    1. bring your wallet. if you think you need $200, bring $800. 2. when the waitress comes around and asks if you want a drink, BUY ONE, if your drink is empty and you don't order another, they will kick you out of your seats if strippers aren't sitting with you. A way to soften the hustle, tip her $10 each time you order a drink and she will leave you alone, for the most part. 3. Just get dances on the floor, everything else is a rip off. Fuck VIP at Sapphires, the only thing you're gonna get is blue balls.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Saturday night at Sapphire? All I can tell you is, it will be crowded as shit. A ton of girls and a ton of PLs. You guys already booked a limo? I hope it's free. You could call the club directly for a limo the night of your visit and it'll be at your hotel within 15 minutes. The ride is free and your cover will be waived, just tip the driver. This is a huge savings as the cover charge on Saturday night is $50 per person. There will be no where to sit unless you get lucky and happen to be standing right by a seated PL who leaves. Or unless your buddies spring for a bottle and a table, which will be pretty expensive. But at least you'll all have a place to sit, and girls flock to those tables. So you won't have to do a bunch of searching for your type of woman. Much like I do since I go solo and thus never get a ton of attention. Floor dances are pretty good contact with most girls. You'll be able to grope ass and tits quite freely. And if not, that girl sucks and you need to try another. Don't fall for the 'touching is in VIP only scam'. Once again if she says that, find another dancer. Drinks are expensive as FUCK so liquor up before you go to save some money. A beer will be $14, a mixed drink $18. Yeah, that much. And if you do find yourself in VIP, the drinks become more expensive. It's a two drink minimum for 15 minutes or half an hour for $25 per drink so $50 total. And if you get an hour you'll be forced to buy a bottle. Last time I got an hour the year was 2014 so I'm not sure what the current prices are. But the bottle list they brought out, the cheapest bottle was $130 (exactly what I got lol), and the most expensive bottle was like $3200. There will be a ton of women and a good mix of nationalities so you should be able to find something. Have a great time and don't get fleeced for too much money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Be on guard - from what I've heard the hustle is strong in Vegas and from what I've read Sapphires does not have the most sterling reputation (have read bouncers can be aholes and dancers ROBs) - make sure you understand the prices and what you'll be getting - most custies are probably out-of-town visitors and the clubs and dancers are usually out for blood to try and fleece the visitors while there - everyone will probably want a tip for everything - any "upgrades" they offer will likely benefit the club and the dancers and not you
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Purchasing a bottle that can be split b/w various people may not be a bad option if it's the only way to get a table (as long as the price per head is not a huge amount)
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    One of the guys got us a package. 8 guys. Limo. No cover. Reserved table. 1 bottle of choice and mixers were included. Probably overpaid. We are going early ( like 8pm)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ let's hope they honor the package - some shitty clubs promise you one thing and even charge upfront, then don't provide what one expected
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Don't spend more than $100 on any single girl in the club, but you'll probably have to spend at least $60 to have some fun with them. Drinks are fucking expensive at Sapphires, even a soft drink is $10. Reserved signs don't mean shit. Don't do VIP.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Tell my ex hello :-). From what little I know 8PM is the shift change time at Sapphire's and the girls are on a more rigid schedule than some of the other clubs in Las Vegas. Shailynn and TFP both have it right ( see above)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Rules at sapphire: Don't have a heart attack when you buy 4 beers and its $60 plus tip. Expect to find a club so big you could put Walmart inside. If you have never seen a 250 dancer shift, its better than a solar eclips. The floor dances are $20.00 and the only decent lap dance value in vegas. If your life's dream is to go private and pay $600 for a handjob, whomever chose the club chose wisely.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    So I was at Sapphire's last Sunday. Some pointers: - There are tons of girls. They all will accost you for dances, non stop. One leaves, the next one is right there. - Be wary of those who want to take you to a tour upstairs ... they are intending to get you into a skybox or suite or whatever they call them, but it's going to cost you well over $2K for just an hour if you include (mandatory) bottle service and expected tip. And an hour goes by super quick, so if you do more it will add up. And yes, I learned this expensive lesson myself. - If you want to avoid this from happening, only bring cash and no credit or debit cards. I made this cardinal mistake ... little head started thinking more than big head, and now the bills have hit my account and it's a bit insane tbh. - Take out is available but again, it's going to cost you. I was quoted $4K by a girl there in the skybox, and my I literally gasped. Let me just say it's negotiable, but still way above take out cost anywhere else. - All that said, this is a very nice club with very nice girls. It's upscale, and very professional, so no complaints there. However, they are experts at seduction, and separating you from your dollars, so just keep that in mind. You will leave broke, it's just a matter of how much you brought. If your budget is a couple hundred bucks, go to Palomino's instead (fully nude too). You'll need at least $1K or much more to live it up at Sapphire's. Have fun!
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    One thing to add ... 8 PM is pretty early for this club. It's open 24 hours, and prime time is from midnight till 5 AM or so. Somebody already said it's about shift change time at 8 PM so it may take a while to really get going. But as you know, it only takes that one "perfect" girl to make (or ruin) the evening.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Clubbed in Vegas for over 15 years here are some tips. First, some shit does go down in the VIP, but it's not cheap. Your money does not go a long way in this club. Prices as of 2 years ago for VIP were about $150 for 3 songs, $280 for half hour (includes mandatory drinks Not sure what hour and skybox are, both over $500 and that's too much. Gals will tell you there are no cameras in the skybox. This is true, excepting that they are mounted outside and looking in to each skybox. Girls will be really hot, the hustle will be real. Things don't pick up in Vegas clubs until 10-11pm but there should be enough talent. Poster above is right shift change 8pm and also 2am. House fee was a hefty $140 or so with extra $60 to not have to work stage. Factor in transportation and tipouts and the girls are in the hole $300-400 so the hustle will be real AF. Btw they used to waive house fee for gals coming in before 6pm. My fav time to go was 4-6 - happy hour and some night shift gals. Watch out for pickpockets, do not keep your money in one location, be wary about gals approaching in groups. Remember this is vegas and gals fly in all the time, so who cares if they get banned for 3 months. Some shady bitches as would be expected as you'll have about 300 dancers at 11 pm working. Do follow the advice of not bringing plastic unless you like $50 ATM fees or insane surcharges. Do pre-party. I would suggest the good Mexican restaraunt attached to sapphires next door - El Dorado. Shots there are cheaper as well drinks and low premiums are about twenty with tip. If you have a deal worked out, shop it. Call the Rhino, the Horse, and Hustler to see if they will match. Often you will get a better deal. Then call Sapphire back to match and throw in funny money, say a hundy for each person. You'd be surprised at what you might get and it doesn't hurt to ask. Personally, knowing what I know I'd have more fun at the Palomino but the dancers at Sapphire on a week end night are insanely good looking. If you decide to switch clubs, call the club before you go and tell them you have an out of town ID and want to have the entrance fee waived, they'll usually accommodate. Do not trust taxi driver for advice, they get money from their drop off points, forty to sixty bucks per head for strip clubs and massage parlors, the latter assuming that sometimes that's where bachelor parties are headed. If I had one more recommendation it would be to change the plans to do the pool pantry and the club, call it a night early, and then reconvene at the Rhino at about seven am in the morning when the weekend shitshow is in full force. Final note, suit monkeys aka bouncers are everywhere, at one time you'll see only four or five, there are about twenty all over the building so don't be an idiot. Good luck, May the pedialyte be with you haha
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Also do not ask the bouncer for the fun girls. Once you find a dirty gal, go ask her to bring friends. The bouncer will steer you only to his preferred gals that tip him the best. And don't let the gals drink you liquor. ONE MORE THING - do not, under any circumstances buy a girl a drink called 'The Sapphire'. It's water in a martini glass. It's in their handbook that if they don't want to drink, this Is what they should order. If a gal asks for that tell her to f&ck off as she's is a ROB.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I agree with Pistola. Go to the Palomino. Less hustle from the girls and there not a bunch of plastic models. My wife and I did a VIP there with two girls and we got way more value for our money than you’ll get at Saphire.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I agree with Pistola. Go to the Palomino. Less hustle from the girls and there not a bunch of plastic models. My wife and I did a VIP there with two girls and we got way more value for our money than you’ll get at Saphire.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Sorry for hitting the button 2X
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In high-hustle places over-counting songs is not uncommon - I don't mind spending $$$ but hate getting ripped-off thus my M.O. is to tell a dancer to let me know every time she's starting a new song (and even then some shameless ROBs with still claim they did more songs but at least it minimizes the issue)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    RE: cabbies. Yeah, don't trust them for advice on where you should club. I made that mistake in Miami.
  • Superstarslim
    6 years ago
    To add to others' excellent input thus far: --Sapphire is not the best bachelor party choice. You already saw my review from March, when my buddy and his best man took us there. I wasn't impressed. The key is not to get discouraged. You should go in with low expectations and should try your best to stick to floor dances (as others have advised). And yes, the hustle/upsell will be quite hard. --If you get ITC extras, you will pay way too much -- I was offered them for $300-500 which is still nutty but less than the $2k others have quoted in this thread. I declined and you should too. I doubt you find a girl in the establishment worth the price she proposes, but then again, I consider my recent experience at Cheetah to be really fortunate and out of the ordinary, so you never know. --I fully support the Palomino recommendation. I got ITC extras twice at my own bachelor party for $350 total with two of the hottest strippers I've seen in my life. Tough to go wrong there, but things don't liven up until about 10pm. --The other club in Vegas near and dear to my heart is Chicas Bonitas, but then again, I have a Latina preference and I'm near fluent en Español, so do keep that in mind. --If you want some good bachelor party fun at a lower cost, Little Darlings and Treasures are decent bets, although I guess anything is a good value compared to Sapphire and SR. Have a good time amigo!!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Treasures??!! I'd recommend any place before I recommend Treasures, especially if you're speaking of value. They are the most expensive, from my experience. Little Darlings, however, is cool. As long as you dont mind some John Smith preferred aged strippers.
  • Superstarslim
    6 years ago
    My Treasures experience is biased - I went with a group and one person in the group had an ongoing OTC thing with one of the girls, so I probably had a better time than others would.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My one comment is to completely switch your PoV. As a PL, I find clubs like Saphire nothing but a complete and total waste. There's exactly one redeeming quality: lots of beautiful women. Everything else about the experience is complete shit: from the costs, to the fact that no one even hides that they treat you like a mark, to the 15% ATM fee, to the ... well, you get it. So, don't go in with any expectation of an experience that would be remotely acceptable to a PL. Instead, go in with a "All the bros are out together and there are no wives and LETSORDERSHOTS Woooooooo!!!!". If you just go in to enjoy the beautiful women, hang with your bros, tip at the rail, and get a lapdance here and there -- and still pay an obscene amount just for that, because itsvegaswooohooo! -- you'll have fun. Just look out for the most obvious scams -- 15% charge on the ATM, any and all the rooms, credit cards, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - don't use a credit card in a strip club - not unheard of for an unscrupulous staff person to add significant charges and pocket the $$$
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    enjoy! but just realize it's gonna cost you a shit load of money.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'd still go to the pool party this afternoon.....some of the girls who work the 8 PM-2 PM shift go just to meet up and try to arrange evening business. I'd heard a few interesting comments lately there seems to be some discrimination at Sapphires ( as a rule I keep politics and mongering separate) but in this case you should be aware in case it has an impact. There is even a comment on the IG Pool page in addition to what I have heard this morning. [view link] ( which is the 4th source I have on the info)
  • theh
    6 years ago
    I'm very sad to hear that sapphire seems to be rejecting black people. I'm a young black guy and I was planning to visit this place in a few days. I've never been to sapphire but from 2015 to 2016 I was a regular at rhino and probably spent at least $30 000 - $50 000 in that place during that period. Back then I never tried sapphire as I assumed rhino had the hottest girls. From reading the recent reviews it seems sapphire now has the best girls so I was planning to visit it next week but now I keep hearing they don't want black people so I guess I'll stick to rhino.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    The same type of thing happened to me back on 2014 as a black customer. I went on a Friday night wearing cargo shorts and a T-shirt and was allowed in. When in VIP my dancer even commented on how I wore the right stuff to take full advantage lol. The next day Saturday night I tried to enter the club again wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt but was denied entry because of my attire. I informed the guy I wore the exact same type of outfit yesterday night and was allowed in with no problem. The bouncer simply said, well not tonight pal. I think the Instagram poster might have a point. Because ever since my denied entry I always wear slacks and a dress shirt when visiting Vegas clubs. Yet when inside I see plenty of white guys wearing the second cargo shorts and t-shirts that got me rejected, even in Sapphire in a Saturday night. Not sure how strict the dress code is at Rhino, CHIII, and others.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I want to make this clear since I brought it to the board but the IG post was the fourth time I heard the same thing in the past two days. Once I let it pass. Second time I pay attention. Third time especially if it is coming from people or sources that don't know each other and have no affiliation I retain it. I'm not black but my concern was a bunch of guys heading there for a party to celebrate and since I don't know him or any of the guys going they might want to take the info into consideration. I've never been to Sapphires nor any club in Vegas but I do know people, first hand, that work in some of the clubs. Not only dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When I became a somewhat regular SCer in the early -2000s, Baby Dolls Dallas was the club I visited the most at first - back then I wore dress-shoes with Khakis and a nice t-shirt - one very-busy Saturday night I went to the club and the bouncer at the door all of a sudden told me I couldn't come in bc my tshirt didn't have a collar - I told him I'd come in b/f on multiple occasions wearing the same type of clothes but he wouldn't budge - in my case I'm pale-white but I did notice there was a large group of about 10-guys that were in front of me when I was in line - I assumed the bouncer decided to enact the no-collar BS on me bc I was alone and the club was packed and perhaps they preferred to give entry to large groups that would presumably spend more
  • theh
    6 years ago
    I dont care if I have to dress a particular way to get in; i just want to get in. The post on instagram sounded like they where just making any excuse to keep black people out. If I need to wear a collared shirt to get in then thats fine; but it seems to me that the situation is worst then that. I'm not really suprised though because even when I was very active at rhino a lot of nights i would go in ready to spend and get completely ignored most of the night. Yes I'm young and black but I dont dress, talk or behave in a ghetto or low class manner. This one (hot) white girl who danced for me a few times told me black guys had a very bad reputation in Vegas for being pimps and/or low spenders. She told me even though she preferred black guys in her personal life, she said in the club (rhino) she avoided them completely and had only come up to me because I had one the suits bring her to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion