tuscl

Tipping a CF on stage?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So say you have a favorite dancer and you have made an appointment to see her. She goes up on stage, how much do you typically tip?

29 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Mark of a true PL, keeps going to the club to see a girl, when he clearly knows her well enough to be wearing out a mattress with her.

1. some problem in his life he has to hide.

2. doesn't know what he wants to do with her.

3. Cheating on spouse or SO because he cannot walk his own talk.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    May all such girls suck dry the wallets of such PL's.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    My regulars usually tip me a $5-20 each time I go up, or I'll have them give me money to pay the DJ to keep me off stage while I'm with them.

I have a regular who used to always buy $600 worth of dances and tip me when I went on stage. Once I realized I could always count on him and trust him for the $600, I started having him tip me on stage AFTER our VIP, so it would just look like he's tipping me $600. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The stage doesn't do much for me thus I rather not spend my funds stage-tipping and rarely do it these days since in the black-dives I hit tipping a girl on stage often does not result on her coming by where you are after her stage-set (and 3/4 of the time the girl on stage does not even acknowledge you tipping her) - these days I'll just stare at them on stage letting them know by interest and the smart ones know that I'm intere$ted in them
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Whatever you prefer.

I remember I used to have a regular who felt weird about going to stage. So he gave me a tip after I left.

And yeah Nina’s thing is good. The nice thing about a heavy state tip is that other people will see it and up their generosity too.
  • "these days I'll just stare at them on stage"

Cool technique, bro. Do you use your normal creepy stare, or do you use an extra special pervy stare?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh and that should be I had* a regular. Switched phone plans and got a new number after my other phone broke, lost his number forever and he has no way of knowing my new one.

:(
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Shame. No SIM card recovery?

I use Sideline.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Extra-pervy seems to work best
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    He doesn’t pop into your club either?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    They talk about that guy Il Duce, the drummer from The Mentors, fingering his roll, while he stares at the strippers on stage, never letting go of any, getting them real pissed.

Hilarious.

But seriously, I think it best to know what you want and just to make it happen. Eventually you'll be getting the girl of your choice outside, and regularly. So best to keep that in mind.

Inside the strip club it is a strange world.

SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I don't give my CF a tip. I give her the whole thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't go up when she's on stage, I mind our table while she's up there. The only exception is if there are no PLs at all on stage, and she asks me to come up so she's not dancing to an empty stage. Then, a few dollars ($4-5) per song... I don't enjoy being up at the stage, so not tipping generously there, she'll be getting all my $ doing things that are fun for me
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    tijuana has spoiled me. maybe $1 per song. or grope.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm good for $1-3 per song.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    OP references stage tipping in context of having an appointment. I don't make appointments with night shift girls - just a text saying I'll be in at some point with no specific time reference. Exception is with day shift girl I wanna see and know I'm not arriving til last 30 min of shift and then I'll add hey I'll be there around shift end.

If a fave is sitting with me and gets called up on stage, my tendency is to toss $10 to $20 and go back to seat.

A few times with a night shift fave where I've arrived after midnight and club closes at 2 AM and haven't had my fun yet, I followed her up to stage and tipped so I didn't lose her to someone else as she's walking off stage, but later concluded that's too pathetic and won't do it again.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    no tipping or sitting at the stage for me anymore.
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    The club I go to has a lousy stage setup for tipping, just the regular table and chairs so it’s teally awkward to sit at the stage. I only go up to tip when I want to ask the dancer to come by after. At my last visit to the club, I did go to the stage when my CF got called up to dance shortly after we had a great Vip session. I tipped her another $20.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Usually, I don’t tip my favorites at the stage, unless I’m there to see a *different* fave. If, however, nobody is tipping, I’ll often go up and tip a couple of bucks. It’s surprising how often that prompts others to go up as well.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I tip my CF anywhere between $5-$10 every time she is on stage. We go up every time she dances. I'm not understanding all this being shy about going to the stage and tipping.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I don't sit near the stage. If she is already with me, normally at the bar, I hold her seat until she comes back. If it is someone I want to meet I walk up, normally on the last dance and tip her 5-10 dollars.

At the moment I am a free agent and really have not been hitting the clubs over the past few months as much.

My spend in a club the last couple of times I have gone is in the 250-350 range per visit.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I had a deal with my last favorite that I was good for $x for the afternoon. Sometimes I would place a $20 on the edge of the stage as part of that afternoon fare. It became part of a joke between us...she called it a "drive by" as I would just place it on the stage as I was walking by to go to the men's room or to the bar.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The first time I saw the DS on stage I always tipped her a Benjamin. $150 for her birthday.

DSII liked lots of ones so I’d typically throwing $50 or so up there when she went on stage.

DSIII could never keep a job long enough for us to establish any regular type of tipping pattern. Mostly she just came to my house to duck.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    I'll tip the CF a $5 or $10 during her first song on stage.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "He doesn’t pop into your club either?"

Nope. He frequented the West 8 mile clubs (one specifically), and I work in a different Detroit area than that at a club he never went to and he has no way of knowing I'm there.

Most of my regulars' contact info got saved through Google, but not his.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^ "I don't give my CF a tip. I give her the whole thing."

I give mine the whole thing and she thinks it's a tip.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I don't stage tip at all, I just wait for her to finish her set and come back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good one flag

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion