Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone help me understand why strippers keep sucking on my tits

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

???

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

They like your 100% natural look.

Profile picture for Countryman5434
Countryman5434
•

Because yours is bigger than theirs

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I think they think because it turns them on it will turn you on too. I just let them suck on them or play with them whatever. If it makes them happy I will have a better experience overall. Gotta keep your Dancer happy.

Profile picture for Salty.Nutz
Salty.Nutz
•

Strippers are bisexual, so when they see tits their sexuality takes over

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

They are showing you what they like!

SJG

They are enamored with your fluffy G-cups.

---or maybe it's easier than trying to find your dick under all those slabs of blubber.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

What's your cup size Juice ?

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I have no idea. I don't have any tits.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Do they take your bra off first?

No biting?

It's called a manssiere, bro.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ I second that.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Baller - That’s right - my mistake. Juice wears a manssiere! Lol!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Strippers sucking juicebox69 titties! Brilliant!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Because you put miracle whip and a cherry on your nipple and ask "What are we going to do about this?"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

If you find a weiner in their panties they may want to titty fuck you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Well it's better than them talking amirite

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement