tuscl

Strip clubs that are busy everyday

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:55 PM
I'm looking for clubs that are bringing in the money meaning that right now in July 2018 - business is good. What club do you go to work where it hard to get a seat on a weekend night? Somewhere that most nights it's pretty busy. Not clubs that are dead with girls texting on their cellphones bored or having to talk to regulars for hours just to get a couple of dances. Somewhere that Weekends are packed. I'm a traveling dancer. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

17 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    Gotta love the summer, lol. There’s some Midwest/South Dakota clubs advertising that if you work a schedule for a week, you get a base pay of $500. Probably not the bustling fast pace you’re looking for though. I’ve heard Alaska is decent enough as well for the summer. But that’s secondhand information. I was thinking about traveling as well but I’m also in it just to have an excuse to road trip.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Chicago (at least Admiral) is good in the summer. Lots of conventions. They post a convention list in the locker room area so you know what days and weekends will be busy.
  • ongongu
    6 years ago
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    There are still clubs with base pay? Where do they advertise? I don't need the base pay but it would make travel less stressful!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I saw them advertised on a secret facegroup. I searched for them again. So most of these clubs have a tip only slot and then there’s also a paid spot. The paid spot you have to work the hours they tell you for a week. They let like 2-3 girls work those at a time it looks like. Most anywhere in South Dakota and some North Dakota has pay spots. I saw the advice was just to call any of them and ask about it. Clubs I saw specific ad details: Oasis Stage Bar Whapeton ND with the claim $600 and no tip out The most detailed ad I saw was BookemDanos in Denison Iowa. Work Monday-Saturday, arrive by 530-stay until 1:30. They want a tip out of 20-25 though so count on the true base pay being 500-5(25)=$350-$380. No VIP, it looks like dances are $25 and you keep $20 per each one. There’s also an ad to work in Guam and get airfare covered. But it’s a three month contract. So the base isn’t fabulous but it’s there. I wish I knew more about the area cause I imagine the best time would be if there’s lots of hunters/fishers going around. @Nina how easy is it to get hired at Admiral? It looks tempting
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - depends on your body and skin tone. If you are in good shape and not black, your chances are good. However, they only hire people on Thursdays when you participate in their amateur contest. The winner automatically gets hired, although it can be rigged because girls will bring in their friends to cheer so winning isn't important (except the $500 prize). After the amateur contest the girls go back to the dressing room and the manager will send *some* of them home. The ones he doesn't send home get asked when they want to start working. My friend lived in CHI and auditioned there. She said there were like 5 white girls and 5 black girls auditioning, and all the white girls (including her) got hired and ALL the black girls got sent home. When I visited her and decided to audition, she decided to stay home so I was on my own but didn't mind. I filled out the app, then the door girl came and told me they only had two other girls and need at least x amount (5 or something) to do the contest. I was bummed, because I was just visiting and wouldn't still be there the next Thursday so I asked the door girl, "do you think I could just speak to the manager?" She said sure, because she probably know I would get hired, so she took my application and a waited a few mins and a female manager came and asked me to come with her. We sat at a table a she asked me a few questions. She then had me go into a VIP room with her (lol) to basically just quickly flash her my pussy since it's a nude club and I hadn't gotten the opportunity to go on stage. Then she asked me when I wanted to start, I said tomorrow, and I did. So it was actually a LOT easier for me because I didn't have to do the amateur contest. But typically, you will have to. And I am half black, btw. I just look very racially ambiguous at the club. Customers think I'm just a really tan white girl, or middle eastern, Latina, Indian, etc. The manager actually asked me my ethnicity before she hired me, but I think she was genuinely just curious. It was pretty obvious she was going to hire me already. I haven't worked there in a while though, and weekends are really the best days to work. It's nice though because Chicago is really fun in the summer, so you can vacation and then work 2-3 nights and make good money. If you work their best shift, your tip out will be super high (like $200+) but you can still leave with 1K. It can be annoying because they have a lot of rules and their busiest shift is when they don't close until 6am and you can't leave until everyone is done doing VIPs if you are working that shift (b/c that's when the club closes). They don't want all the girls leaving at the same time as the customers.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The Admiral is a terrible strip club for customers. Dancers may see it differently.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Thanks Nina for the really helpful info! My skin tone is olive and I’m confident about my body proportions unless it’s a place that favors a thicc booty but I don’t work at those clubs. That looks like a lot of fun, and I’m strongly considering it. @Jackslash before I check the reviews, lemme guess...? Dancer entitlement and up charging?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    AFAIK TUSCLers don't like Admiral bc it's mostly air-dances and nothing more
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Half the bitching about dancers in the northeast is too many white girls.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice - no problem. And a lot of customers don't like it, especially here, because it is not only no extras, but low-mileage. And it is NOT a club that likes thick girls. I saw one thick girl there, and she was kind of an Amazon-type. She was one of two black girls on shift. Most girls are thin to average, but the ones who are "average" have to be a good shape. Olive skin is fine. I am olive-toned as well. They have lots of Eastern Europeans, some Latinas and Asians, etc. So it's not just all blonde American girls, there's a mix --- just majority white with not a lot of black girls. I can't tell you exactly how travel-friendly they are, because I think I told the manager I had just transferred to DePaul (lol) and used my friend's address. But a lot of the girls there were travelers. There were actually a decent amount who were students and lived in MI and just came there for the weekends. Since it's a nude club they don't serve alcohol. So if you like to drink at work, be very sneaky when smuggling in alcohol, or have a shot or two before. Management will catch on if you actually get drunk, because girls try to do this often at "juice bar" clubs. There's also floor dances that range from $10-20 depending on where the customer is in the club. I would aim for VIPs, but if you do enough floor dancing you can pay for your tipout that way. I don't think all the rules will be a problem for you because don't you already work at an upscale club? You'll be used to dumb club rules. And they won't make you go on stage for your first night or two, which is great because you can just focus on selling VIPs, or start with floor dances. Also, it's a cocktail dress and gown club. There's one day where you can wear lingerie, I wanna say it's either Wednesdays or Sundays. Can't remember. It's not typically a club where you'll find many "big spenders," because the clientele is younger than what I am used to, but on weekends there are so many guys willing to spend a decent amount that it doesn't matter. In CHI the bars don't close until 4am, so you'll have about two hours (4am-6am) to take money from the drunkos. It gets very busy around that time, which is why on weekends especially, girls often just work the 11pm-6am shift. Or, some start at 9pm and stay till 6am for a lower tipout. I haven't worked there in a couple years so some of my info might be outdated, but for the most part I'm sure it's the same. I might check it out again next month. If you haven't gone by then, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hk tijuana is almost allways busy. butt (from what i've heard) you must be a mexican citizen. and most girls are not permanent. and 99% put out.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    As far as OP goes, if you are thin, relatively young, and non-black, Mons Venus night shift comes to mind. But it's hot right now since it's summer, which will slow things down a bit.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve never worked a gown club, but upscale yes. I was going to to travel mid August.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    OP is in Arizona so if you don't mind coming to Vegas on the weekends, Spearmint Rhino, Palomino, and Sapphires are all busy at night (and is the reason why I don't like going there, except for Sapphires which is pretty much a warehouse). You gotta be gorgeous though.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The top Vegas clubs, while busy, are extremely competitive. When OP is asking about clubs that are busy all the time, I think she also means she wants a club with guaranteed money. Vegas is not that place, unless you are a seasoned hustler AND get put on an evening/night shift (9pm at Rhino for example). At the Rhino you will competing with girls who wait by the doors to talk to customers as soon as they walk in.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There are some very dead clubs on weeknights in my area. The spot that I frequent (in Paterson) has a decent amount of traffic on most shifts. I’ve never been there - and found it to be dead. There appear to be specific crowds for afternoon - late afternoon - early evening - and evening shifts. I’m sure the dancers know the customers - and the general vibe of each shift. I don’t know the manager - but it seems that he keeps a good selection of girls working for most shifts. It can be an extras club - depending on time of day (and the possible presence of a bouncer). The area is safe - as it’s not in the downtown part of Paterson. Parking is fine too. The dancers know how to hustle. There are no stage sets or strip tease dances. The club serves food - and it’s decent bar food. Customers and dancers eat there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion