tuscl

Racism at the highest level of our education system

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
All these liberals claim conservatives are racist, but listen to what we experienced at the uber-liberal Ivy League school.

I'm in Boston this week, took my son to tour Harvard. We couldn't get into the library because they required a Harvard student ID.

Am I the only one that recognizes this for what it is? Racism against non-asians.

31 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I have heard about mixed Asians claiming to be 100% white on applications cause they want to be more competitive.

From what I’ve read, prestigious Ivy League schools *love* minorities for the token factor.

But the barrier still exists for many because of a lower social class causing them to have less in common with the general population. Ditto for white people from a lower socioeconomic background as well.

So it’s classism, not racism that is rampant in those places. But that’s why it’s prestiguous lol

• gawker
    6 years ago
    Which strip clubs are you taking your son to visit? Are you paying for him to do VIP?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nah, I won't get him started in this. Plus he's only 18
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    In cali when they ended race based affirmative action, Asians gobbled up the spots blacks lost.

The ivies are doing backflips to avoid becoming majority Asian.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So is your son considering an ivy league school or did you guys just want to see the campus
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just visited the campus. He's a smart kid but screwed around freshman year. Did great on SAT, but not Harvard level.

He's going to UF
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Asians suing Harvard over discrimination.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes…
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    racism is a part of life. just improve your own hustle and fuck it. anyways all the fucked up racist hipsters ruining cities are not afraid to buy drugs, they just dont wanna live by you. fuck em i hope they get some bad shit and die
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    UF is the best school in FL - it's a good school
  • I once visited Columbia's library before college and couldn't get in. Some schools require ID before entering library.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^yeah Nictroll, we know, you said the same thing in the thread about my boobs.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Boobies Boobies Boobies
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna say he'll have more fun at UF, but they're nowhere as crazy as the kids over on the other side at Fla State.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Is it really racism if you hate everyone equally?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Your strip clubbing days would be over if you sent your kid to Harvard. UF is not going to cost NEAR what Harvard would.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Harvard was never in the consideration set. This is the family vacation celebrating his HS graduation. He loves American History and wanted to come here to see the landmarks. Harvard was just something to see. Very impressive.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My daughter's ambition is to take law classes at a remedial school in Michigan but never actually become a lawyer. She'd rather get a boob job and earn $$$ at an extras club in Detroit.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    How exactly is this racism again?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "How exactly is this racism again?"

Its racism because flagooner thought it was funnier to frame it that way!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's racist because they only allow Asians in.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    If I drank two kegs of beer and had not taken a piss and was driving through Gainesville and UF happened to be on fire..... I would not stop to piss on the school

That said, I think it is a pretty good school I'm just a Dawg for life
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    UF is a crappy state school -- but not as bad as Ohio State.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    @ realrumdummorondougster AKA SvenJosh43, It's true that OSU never graduated any pantsless pussy Einsteins that have no interest in strippers yet make up several accounts to troll a strip club forum to promote misinformed leftist propaganda while falsely claiming to be a moderate and then throw a hissy fit temper tantrum when exposed.
    Yes it's true, OSU has not been able to achieve that pinnacle.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You don't need to feel so defensive @OSU. State school like OSU were created to give the second or third tier of society a sense of belonging, even though they might be better off going to trade school or just leaning how to change bedpans.

BTW, I've reviewed four clubs under the new peer-review system. I post reviews under a username that you didn't mention and cleared it with @Founder. So go fuck yourself.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    *four different clubs
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Sure you have pussyboy, that makes at least 5 accounts, all as worthless as you are. Lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Flagooner - your daughter doesn't have strip at an extras club. My club is non-extras. If she comes to MI I'll tell her where I work. And if she wants to get a law degree and not work, just tell her to marry rich. Then she can flaunt her degree while being a happy housewife, but pick up cases pro bono for your broke family and friends.

Why is she looking at a remedial school here? Is she stupid? Then Cooley law would be her best bet. It's basically a community college for lawyers, but I've met some lawyers with their own successful practices who went there! Is she smart with good grades and great LSAT? You'll love U of M. It's in Ann Arbor, a great city where weed is decriminalized, and it's a T14 (I think currently ranked #8 in the country). You'll absolutely love it --- very liberal place, and my non-extras club is far enough away that she won't see her profs, but close enough to make the drive without falling asleep on the way home.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    What twentyfive? Just thought the boy should know. Lol. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Nina you’ve been pretty funny lately, you keep this up you’ll be in danger of losing that tough feisty rep you’ve earned for yourself;)
    BTW I intended that as a compliment just to be clear.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nina
    I wasn't sure if you would recognize that I was implying that you are my daughter's role model.

But you got me back. Well played.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion