tuscl

Come play with me Nicole

I think that on Friday, while Nicole and Nina have their chat, Nicole should come to my Austin club and get a cabana with me.

Cost of cabana rental will be $300-500. And cost of my time will be $1000/hr. (I could offer a lower rate as low as $500 for my time, however, I get the impression that either amount would be an insignificant number for you.)

In return, I’ll spend that hour helping you with grammar during your discussion with Nina. And also formatting to make the inevitable long posts easier to read. And coming up with witty and scathing insults towards Nina. In addition, I will help take sexy photos of you so that you have more selfies in rotation since you tend to like to change up your avatars.

Ah hell, I don’t even do extras but I’d be willing to make an exception for you. I just ask to allow photos so that I can potentially sell them. (Though I understand if you say no.) However, in this club, there are consequences to getting caught so it will have to be very brief and discreet.

What do you say? :)

30 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Someone's thirsty in here.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Who, me or you?

If you meant you, I’ll be sure to provide photos at a very reasonable price.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO I mean both. Starting offer at $1K then dropping to $500 is a sign of thirst.

For buying photos I would have to be taking them myself and you'd have to be in them.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She's joking.

Everyone sees what a troll Nicole1994 is.

But nicespice, be careful. You invite 'her' to show up and it might be txttyfag paying you a visit.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol txttyfag you're such a little shadow. I have you so butthurt don't I?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nah. It’s still 1k unless Nicole can prove she isn’t spoiled and privileged. :p

And hah, I’m fine with any troll visiting me. Even if it is a truck driver who transports poop.

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    That is hot.

Nina can lay it all on me whenever she wants.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m available for a Skype session on Friday...

Just in case Nicole and NiceSpice want to document their evening together! Lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    The thought of Nina and nicespice is too much. LOL Cashman fuck Skype and get to Texas with your GoPro.
  • Why would I come play with u if I dont even buy dances..i go and watch stage girls thats all i do lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aw Nicole, but what is Cashman supposed to masturbate to? :( Be a team player
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Dude, you're a known troll. No one believes a word you say. You probably created your "dot troll" to have a reason to take jabs at your own damn self when people start to realize you made up a new troll (probably Niclole1994 or bigdaddyplaya69 or whatever the hell his name is). You guys are clearly all in cahoots.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    So that makes you... upset, correct?
  • @nice spice idk
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol if by owning me you mean you pissed yourself when I handed your dick to you then sure.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I drive the shot truck right through the club you work at
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sounds good. Try to time it so that I’ll be on stage and your window will be rolled down and you make it rain wonderfully all over me.

Added bonus for you, if you’re interested in dances, is that you will have killed several other patrons so I won’t be able to pay attention to them.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^lmao that was hilarious.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh please don't start I'm gonna start laughing so hard.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking it will take 5 minutes (or less) if both Nina and NiceSpice are showing off on Skype - lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Cashman will only need 2 min.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - 2.5 minutes - I’m not that quick on the trigger - lol!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why would my pants be in the same room? Skype never required pants before!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Spice.. that is a good idea
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Can I join?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Please do
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    If Nicole is real and looks like she does in her pics I’d have fun w that
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Will you reconsider Nicole? <3
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This could be a mind blowing group of amazing dancers (and Nicole)! Whether Nicole is a troll or not - I’d still be inclined to pursue that offer.

My Skype calendar is starting to fill up nicely! Lol!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Falsely accusing someone of having std's makes you a cunt, not a titty...fag.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion