tuscl

A budget needs to include money a hotel.

Dominic77
Cleveland, Ohio
Tuesday, July 10, 2018 12:12 PM
I had some time off from work a few weeks back. I luck would have it I got to have some nice convos with civvie women both at the library and at the park. tl: dr I learned my problem is not having a budget for a hotel. The first three days were the most interesting. One the first day, I was reading in the library near where a social worker was meeting clients that morning. She was late 20s or early 30s, strawberry blonde, medium build, fit, tight butt, medium height, b cups, attractive, though plain. Her clients were young men with learning disabilities or social adaptation issues. I tried chatting her up when she was done. So she seems starved for some adult convo with someone mature she didn’t need to hen peck. She showed indications of mutual interest and the convo was flirty I considered taking her to lunch or perhaps for something more instead but then it sort of dawned on me that even though she’s a civvie I have the same issues closing the deal with her that I would with dancers: I don’t really have a place I can take her. With about fifty dollars in checking I can’t do a motel. Most of my early twenties options no longer exist having settled down. Though perhaps I shouldn’t have ruled out my truck or maybe her place. So in a way, the solution is the same to both (civilians and dancers). At least I know that now so I can work on it. The second day I met a nurse in the park near the lake. This was early morning between the time I get out from the gym but the library has yet to open, so I have time to kill. She was dressed in her work clothes, a little younger than the first women, brunette, but a little heavier and with big tits and ass. Which is good, if you’re a big-tit man like me. It seemed like she was wanting to get out and had no bigger plans than napping in her SUV. I got out of my truck I coaxed her out of her car out to the park bench. No, @SJG, I didn’t feed her money in the front room like a civilian. We talked for a little bit but she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder. After a while she moved back to her SUV and I left shortly afterwards. It’s probably just as well, as it kept me from shitting where I eat, and too, fuck, but it’s not like I’m even getting to first base, so again, first thing’s first. not having motel money is one issue. The other one is I doubt I going to go through with it. At least I’m coming to grips with it. Plus it’s cheaper than a strip club. The third day was just slight sexual tension. This also was at the park. I’m eating my nutritionally complete but bland post-workout breakfast. Which ironically mirrors much of my life these days. A fitness babe in a hatchback with giant ’13.1’ sticker pulls up alongside my truck. Ass so tight you can bounce a quarter off of it. She took way too long to stretch and adjust her outfit outside of my truck door. Clearly seeing me out of the corner of her eye and toying with me for fun. I have my running shoes but I KNOW there’s no way I can keep up with a 13.1 so I’m not gonna embarrass myself. She’s quick, too. She’s disappears up the trail before too long. A few minutes later when I’m on a bench near the path reading my book, she does a couple circles fast around me, smiles, then takes off. I was really tempted to chase after her but I know my limits. Again, even if I caught it, what am I gonna do with it?? It helps me realize where my hurdle is. I’ll hit trust for anyone who read this far because they’re no payoff, sorry. :(

6 comments

• judyjudy
    6 years ago
    Nice read. You only should be nervous when the opportunities are not there!
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    Nice read. You only should be nervous when the opportunities are not there!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Well I read it all the way through.....the only suggestion I have is to ask does she have a place....car sex for me stopped at 17 ( with one notable exception I can recall) Damn steering wheel always got in the way.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Push the envelope...the worst they can say is no.....You'll be surprised at the results.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I agree with you Dominic77. Save up a few dollars for a hotel room. Go clubbing one night or hit a bar. Go get some of that frustration released.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It might be good to have a bit saved up for a hotel room. Although, if any of those women were traveling on business - and had their own hotel room - that could have been sweet. It sucks to be out of work. Keep at your routine - as that’s important. It’s easy to get down on yourself, so keep up the positive thoughts. Good things happen when you keep pushing forward.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion