tuscl

Strip clubs in the movies

Happened to watch 'From Dusk to Dawn' the other day. It may have the best strip club scene I've seen in a movie, including a young Salma Hayek dancing with a boa (unfortunately she doesn't get topless).

I know Striptease and Flashdance are out there, anyone else have a favorite?

13 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I like the strip club scene in Beverly Hills Cop 2. The way Eddie Murphy is acting in the club reminds me of how GACA probably acts.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    There's a Champagne Room scene in "Go".

And one can never forget Jessica Alba in "Sin City".

Also there's a nice white trash stripper and scene in "Spun".
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dusk to Dawn is an excellent scene! The Titty Twister looks like a great place to find trouble!

There is a strip club scene in Leaving Las Vegas - it’s more depressing than fun.

Jessica Alba’s scene in Sin City was excellent!

The Wrestler has some interesting strip club scenes - with Marisa Tomei looking good (in a filthy way).

I think Copland has some early scenes in Scores (in Manhattan). Just before the chase scene begins.

There were some good strip club scenes in NYPD Blue - with Dennis Franz. One of the strippers hooked up with his partner.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I recently stumbled upon "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" which revolves around the lives of several dancers at an L.A. strip club. It did a pretty good job of showing the conflicting emotions dancers have to shift through between work life and real life; and also how fucked up some dancers really are. Plus, you get to see Daryl Hannah strip.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'd say that "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" is probably the best movie that is actually centered around strippers.

I have always liked the funny strip club scenes in movies like Porky's, American Pie Beta House and Varsity Blues that was filmed in the Landing Strip in Austin TX.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I just watched Ozark on Netflix and it has some strip club scenes. One of the dancers is pregnant if that gives you some idea. I can see it being a representation of some out of the way club though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Grand1511 - I saw Dancing at the Blue Iguana - and Daryl Hannah strip - and I realized that I need to see that movie!

I’m sure it’s a good film too -
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Let’s go to Prison. You’ve got to love the stripper in the head halo!!!
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Showgirls and breaking bad has a strip club flashback.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    The Netflix series Ozark has a couple of strip club scenes one featuring a 7ish month pregnant stripper.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Player's Club (black strip club). And it has a great stripper fight.
  • carolinaclubman
    6 years ago
    I have to agree with the OP, Salma was ridiculously hot in Dusk to Dawn.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Quite a few strip club scenes were in The Soprano’s, and I agree Dancing at the Blue Iguana was a pretty good movie about strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion