tuscl

What's your experience with getting to know dancers who live nearby?

Sunday, July 8, 2018 10:43 PM
In a strip club an hour or more from home. Waste of time? Or other? It's been a waste of time in my past experience. They just want lap dances and nothing else. I haven't really pursued anything else for a long time.

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s hit or miss. It’s entirely dependent on the dancer. If you live close to a girl - it’s possible she doesn’t want to fuck guys in her neighborhood? It might be part of the reason she travels an hour to work.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    The club I prefer to go to is a little over an hour away and there is a girl there that we are friendly with . Also have a girl from a local club . I think it's better to diversify and get to know several girls so no matter where you go you have a sure thing.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I don't really want to run into a stripper friend at my local grocery store so I'm fine with clubbing an hour or so away.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Very few dancers live near me, they live in areas far to the north and east where it's more affordable. I once got tight with a dancer who lived with her parents in this area. Sometimes, she'd call me up and ask me to take her to lunch. Sometimes, she'd ask me if I'm going to the club, and if so, could she hitch a ride with me. I loved doing both. After she retired from stripping, she ended up one of my few lifetime-achievement FWB girls, so I guess that worked out :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve known two dancers who I would see when I was near my home (running errands). It could be a fun distraction - when I was in the mood to play. One dancer was unmarried and without kids - and she was more openly naughty when I’d see her out. The frozen foods aisle was fun! She’d open the door step in close - let her nips perk up - and step back out - and give me a big smile. The other dancer was more professional - as she would simply say hello - as we both knew each other’s families - so it wasn’t an issue to recognize each other in public.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Girls who drive 1 hour + just to dance are usually the most difficult OTC targets. They are the ones who: (1) are most sensitive about how others view them, since they are probably driving that far to avoid being seen by people they know; (2) have their shit together more if they own a car that can make that trip on a routine basis; (3) are less likely to drink or take other intoxicants while working. Dancers like this tend to be a little more uptight and take a more "professional" view of the job. I've converted girls like this too, but it's a chore and I'll generally only put in that kind of effort with a girl who is hot as hell and a blast to hang with ITC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion