tuscl

Why im.slightly annoyed 2day

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I want 2 wear a crop top bc its hot outisde and bc it makes my everything look good lol. I understand if i guys are gonna look and im not xpecting them not to, but do they seriously have to fucking stare to the point where i feel awkward wearing a damn crop top and shorts at the pool when every other UT girl is wearing bikinis . Like wtf.

66 comments

• Concluson: we all know theres a difference between lookimg and staring..amd men shouldnt.stare unlesa theyre gonna go talk to her or unlesa its obvious that she wont see u stare. Otherwise its intrusive. @cash i have feeling u will agree and are therefore qualified(whether u do it obvi up 2 u) to clear potential misconceptions regarding this post made by others.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wear what you want. It’s too hot to worry about guys staring at you. Relax and try to cool down.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Shut up Nicole. No one is looking at you more than any other girl. And who is walking around in bikinis? I used to live right by the drag. You’re dumb. And probably a dude.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Just stay away from Hillbilly Hollow - as I’ve heard there are lots of staring guys around the beach there.
  • @cash no.im going to.the pool at my apt complex lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d recommend you just hang out - read a book - and then you can just do your own thing and not be distracted by stares.
  • Thx i know..i was gonna still wear my top lol i just made this post to point how annoying it is just knowing that u r getting stared at sometimes but not all the time
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In strip clubs - staring is expected. At an apartment pool - you take a quick peek and leave it at that. Staring is not acceptable - as everyone is trying to relax and cool off.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You forgot to say Nicole out
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Nicole isn’t like other girls who wear bikinis at the pool. So annoying. She also is too good to strip or get lap dances in front of men bc god forbid they stare at her. She’d rather be an attention whore for men online than in person. Makes sense
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You forgot to say Nicole out
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Go to the pool naked and they will not stare at your shirt
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I.ws gng to wr a crp top 2 but.then dcdded 2 jst stay hm n eat popcorn n wach.sesamw street or dora. So not.kool bc I wanted to go outside .! Like, y. do ppl have to use theire eyeballs?..geez
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Isnt there a different board or site for whiny millenials where you can post your every thought? Try reddit or something.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You don't want guys to stare yet you are posting naked photos of yourself for strangers. Right.

Yeah I'm suuure guys would rather look at you probably dressed like a Mennonite than girls in their bikinis. Very likely.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wtf? I’ve met a few hot Mennonite girls! I took one out on New Year’s Eve - back in 1985. It was awkward at midnight.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Maybe that's why you're so gullible with the Nicole1994 troll account...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Anyway, my theory is that more than one person is posting as Nicole1994. One of the posters has slightly better grammar than the other.

I tried to tell you guys I have been the one on the Nicole1994, and you won't believe me even though I have proof!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You might be right! You know all about Nicole’s posts - and my replies to them.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes, cashman I can prove it to you directly. Do you have time for Skype tonight? If I can fit it into my schedule tonight I will Skype and prove it to you. Let me know what time works for you and we will see if we can Skype. It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m ready now. Give me a minute to loosen my pants...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok. I'm not ready now but I will be later. If that doesn't work for both of us we can do it tomorrow. I promise it will only take 5-10 minutes of your time. And I can prove it to you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    LOL!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m ready. I’m always ready to drop my pants and Skype with you (or Nicole)...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok what time works I need to make a time that works for both of us. It will only take 5-10 minutes. If we can't figure a time that works for both of us tonight we can do it tomorrow. But it will only take 5-10 mins of your time so please let me know.
  • Lol, if nina is nicole, then why are the faces of both pics different in addition to the fact that people have confirmed that is nina in her pic.
    Given that nina herself as stated many times that previous TUSCL users have confirmed that is her in her pic, that would mean nicole1994 pic would HAVE TO BE fake pic in order for those pics to be posted by nina. This cannot be the case, since we can all agree that the girl in nicole's pic is at least real, since she posted a very specific pic(TUSCL sign with her face) after requests were made. Because the girl in nicole 1994 pic is real, it is obviously not a troll account since the face is different than the pic in nina's pic. thus, not only have I demonstrated that the girl in nicole profile pic is real, but also different than nina pic.

-@ cash: if nina is nicole, she should show u her . face while skyping. if she does not , she is not the girl in nicole's profile because nicole has already stated she would show u her face on skype. regardless of whatever excuse nina makes about not being able to show you her face, it doesn't matter. This is because if u want to know the truth, I (nicole) can skype next weekend(friday-sunday) and show you in skype that my face matches that of the girl in nicole's profile. Once you see that the face in nicole1994's profile matches the face of the girl you will skype(me, not nina), you will see how this is different from the face in nina's pic and therefore will be able to see that she and I are two different people.

-any further comments about this are those which i will respond to after thursday.

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I am also available to Skype next weekend, Friday-Sunday (although Friday-Sunday is kind of the definition of a weekend, I said weekend AND Friday-Sunday because I am talking in circles like the Nicole1994 account does). I will prove it next weekend Friday-Sunday! If that works for you cashman! It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nina - I’m unclear on how long this might take? How many minutes? I’m available now. It’s kinda warm - so I left my pants in the other room - ready?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It will only take 5-10 mins. I am very busy at this point in time, so how does next weekend (Friday-Sunday) sound? I will only take 5-10 mins.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Next weekend is perfect! How long do you think it will take?

By next weekend - do you mean this coming Sat or Sun? Or would it be Fri night, Sat or Sun?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Could you help me out? What is a crop top? Is it a shirt Mennonite women wear when planting and tending to their fields? I’ve seen some Amish women wearing non traditional garments in the fields - but I’m not sure what those tips are called...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time. I wanted to do it earlier but then I got busy, so I will be available next weekend (Friday-Sunday). Let me know if that works for you. If not I will also be available August 2nd (8/2/2018), and September 10th (9/10/2018). Let me know if August 2nd or September 10th works for you (which will be 8/2/2018 and 9/10/2018 respectively). Other than that my schedule if very open as long as I am not busy. It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    @cash .yes...we Mennonites call tham crop.tops bc thats qwhat we wear when we r.gathering.our.crops frm our gardens..i will.wear itn during Skype.session if you want..so u can see it..plz dnt stare.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Then we are all set for a Skype session next weekend. I’ll be not staring at your hot crop top titties - with my pants around my ankles!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    @cash so.we.are...all set 4 next qeekend then. If not my schedyle is.very open since.skype will only take 5-10 mins of ur time.so if next weekend doesxnt wrk..we can.always do August 2nd (which will be 8/2/2018) or September 10th (which will be 9/10/2018)..like i said n xlarified , my schedule is very.open.for.skype since it wil only take.5-10mins .
  • Lol.nina's attempt to mock me is not only a very unintelligible impression of myself, but in turn is more compatible with her demomstrated lack of knowledge regarding top schools and ultimately obtaining a top legal job than anything else.

@cash u and can speak this wknd if you would like. Nicole out
  • Demonatrated **^^
  • Demonstrated **^^
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    How . Do i accuratsly mock.the.unintelligsnt? Nicole.1994 , plz demomrate 4 me.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Demonate**^^
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Demonstrate*^^^****^^%*#***^^^^^^
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Flame war... lmfao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Looks lyke Nicole.1994 is.snorting the lines.heavy 2nite . i hope she isf abls to . Stop shaking enouhg to. Type cohenrently..
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    More flames... hahahahahah
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I.also.hope all this coke shes. Snorting , gives her ambition .. to finally.clean her dirty ass bed . Nicole.1994 when is.the last time u washed ur sheets . ? .
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole1994

Does it matter what type of guy is staring? Hypothetically speaking, if the guy staring was very handsome or a guy who looked exactly like Serena Williams would that still bother you?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole - as you know, it would be my pleasure to Skype with you. Thank you.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as long as it takes 5 to 10 minutes. 10 minutes and one second... the deal is off.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It should only take 5-10 mins of his time.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Can you post a pic of you in this crop top to let us judge if it was worth staring?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^Sure.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I've had girls stare at me before but it didn't bother me that much.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Real or not, I'm sick of this Nicole chick. Highly fucking annoying.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994, how did you come by those dirty knees in your pic. Depending on the answer, you might be worth something after all.

And just because the Nicole account might be real, doesn’t mean it’s *not* a troll. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

@Nina, please stop making me love you. My girlfriend is becoming jealous. JK, she just wants to molest you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    GMD - if you can get on Nina’s Skype calendar - it might be worth a shot to get a threesome Skype session - with you and your gf and Nina. She’s available next weekend - lol!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm annoyed because I wore my banana hammock to the pool yesterday and all the ladies looked away.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - lol! It hasn’t been warm enough for me to wear my International Male swim trunks yet!

All the ladies try to look away - but there’s always one winner who doesn’t. That’s the one you know is gamey - or she has a bad neck.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^>That’s the one you know is gamey - or she has a bad neck.<

If she’s gamey I have no interest I like em sweet smelling and fresh;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ if you smell something rotting as you walk past - that would be a sign to keep going...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ or - if there’s an overwhelming Fabreze odor - something isn’t right!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol georgmicrodong - I was just having some fun. ;)
  • My knees.were brusied.from falling on concrete during a run.smh
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lemme guess, got too coked up to sit still, but too shaky to keep your balance?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Zoey101 said "Shut up Nicole. No one is looking at you more than any other girl. And who is walking around in bikinis? I used to live right by the drag. You’re dumb. And probably a dude."

^^^ Accurate.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994, well in that case, I guess I’m not interested after all.

@Nina, :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion