tuscl

He wants me to...

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
He wants me to take him to disney land for his bday bc he said he nvr got to go as a child. Im thinking abt it .what do yall think?

229 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Who is He in this discussion?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Two questions - who is the he? Are you near Disneyland?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    And why should “we” care about you?
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    There is no ride there better than you !!!! You should be his "Disneyland". Complete with shows, parades, rides and explosions at the end !!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Spillthebeans - I’m hoping she’s not talking about taking her dad to Disney.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234, that is a disturbing but still kind of brilliant comment!
  • No im talking about this guy that im not togethet with bc i dont date but we flirt with each other and understand each other well lol..idk if he talks to other girls bc he is not my bf.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    my 2 cents, I don't think an adult takes another adult to Disney land as just friends that flirt, unless you live like 6 minutes away.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Dude wants to ride the Nicrollercoaster1994 and have a happy ending with fireworks.
  • There is no nicole roller coaster bc nicole doesnt know how to ride guys lol ..if i ever find a guy i like we will only do missionary and if i cant find one like that then its ok i will stay single..im.not into.that wild shit it is weird to me...
  • And no i would not just lay there hell no im very touchy feely lol and its not even in my personality to do that..just riding a dick sounds and looks so fucking weird no mattee how hot it looks. Anyway this is very funny to say lmao hence why i said it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "There is no nicole roller coaster bc nicole doesnt know how to ride guys lol ..if i ever find a guy i like we will only do missionary and if i cant find one like that then its ok i will stay single..im.not into.that wild shit it is weird to me..."

Yeah you should probably just stay single...
  • Forgot to add that it looks fun and.hot and is something id wanna do but it sounds as weird as it is fun..its kind of like the pool.you lnow youre eventually gonna jump in but dont feel like it when your first put ur feet in it. I am saying this bc you often hear two perspecrives..ppl who dont want to vs ppl who do..and im.just im the middle.lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I was using a figure of speech. Based on your reply, Nicoleland sounds more like the mechanical horse machines at Chuck-e-Cheese that cost a quarter than Space Mountain. Boring!
  • Amd my bad ..i am.into.the wild shit but felt like that at the moment bc ive never met anyone i fully connect with lol hence getting wild sounds more like a chore..but when i find a dude i like if that will ever happen it will most likely be very wild.lolol
  • @sir dance no i dont sound boring bc i clarified myself.i felt very reluctant to be wild bc ive never met a guy that i liked..ive also never had a boyfriend lol. So ofc when you have a dry life in terms of liking guys ofc you.are not gonna wanna get wet and wild.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    You still sound boring as fuck even with your clarifications. Based on your clarified responses you are sexually very immature and still boring. Knowing how to ride a dick good isn't that wild yet you act like it is advanced fucking.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If it’s a guy who you like, then it’s a big step. It’s not like going to a movie with a guy. Taking someone to Disney is a major step in a relationship - so you should think about it for a bit - as he might think it means more.

Do you live near Disneyland? If you aren’t nearby, and you are going to travel together, it’s even more of a commitment.

My recommendation is to think about how serious you are about your relationship with this guy. If you are serious - and nearby - then go for it.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot, when she said she would only do missionary, she included that she'd be "touchy feely," so how can repititive missionary sex be boring? As long as you remember to touch and feel, missionary-all-the-time sounds like fun!
  • Hmm ok thx@cash
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on her assertion - that she’d only do missionary - its more believable that she could be a virgin. Before folks experience lots of things - they have these broad based assertions. Once one experiences life - they have more flexibility - to deal with real life.

Just my dirty old opinion.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nina you make a good point. Missionary is awesome when she knows how to touch and feel my balls at the same time I'm spreading her ass cheeks. My wife makes me cum like that all the time and it never gets boring! But still LOL that's not our only position and still in the grand scheme of sex it is far from wild and crazy.
  • @cash do u undersrand what i said.though lol..i said i would like to get wild and do more than missionary and even would ride him.but since i havent ever fully liked a guy , im obviously not turned on to get wild. And not even missionary bc im a virgin in part bc ive never liked a guy (i think i do but then i find out i dont)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mickey Mouse filed for divorce from Minnie, he asserted that she was fucking Goofy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nicole - I understand. Missionary might be a starting position. It depends on whether you find a guy you like - and who you are comfortable with. It’s not easy to find someone - but I hope you do.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Mickey wants ur anus but he's stuck with Pluto.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Nicole1994 - this account is almost certainly a troll, while harmless it is pretty annoying
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot - I know, I was being sarcastic. I'm very good at being on top.

Cashman - my [former] best friend is a virgin and she will be 26 this Fall. She would never say something like that. That is why it is so hard to believe the Nicole1994 account. Before I lost my virginity I definitely wasn't like, "ok anything besides missionary will be too crazy for me," and neither does my former best friend. She is open to trying many positions. She is also a stripper, so yes, virgin strippers in their mid 20s actually exist.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    WHERE ?????
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She already told us, Disney Land.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nina I just like to play along with all posts. And absolutely I see you as an on top type. A multiple loop rollercoaster at Great America.
    Fuck Disneyland.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicole you should get wild and crazy at Disneyland and hold hands with dude on the Dumbo ride.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994, propose a compromise and go to the Disney wild animal park instead of Disneyland or Disneyworld.

The Disney wild animal park has an okapi and okapi's are brilliant!

I am actually being semi-serious. I've visited with extended family and they do have an okapi and okapis are really ace animals, so if you decide to go to Orlando you should check it out!

P.S. I know you said Disneyland and that is the one in SoCal. But I still recommend you go to Orlando and commune with the okapi and the other wildlife! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    And to those who think Nicole1994 is putting us on, who cares? It is brilliant to respond with complete seriousness whether she is telling the gospel truth or making it all up like the 19-year old Ukrainian chick behind MackTruck!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I dunno 4got2wipe Nicole seems more like a Dumbo ride or die type. Or an Epcot center selfie taker.

LMAO @okapi. Brilliant!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Epcot is awesome, but it is at Disney World, not Disney Land. There on different sides of the country. Disney World is way better than Disney Land.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina FWIW I just wanna smoke a blunt with you on It's a Small World at either one.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    That sounds awesome.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Yeaaaa Nicole fucking me and she take me to Disneyland for my b day. And she no get half the shit truck. This is better than lot lizzards
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck she could even maintain her virginity and give you anal on the Mad Tea Cup Party ride. Win-win!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I like your style. Keep up the good work
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I hope you get tarmac'ed at Tarzan's Treehouse on your b-day, brother.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m a few posts behind. Still trying to wrap my mind around Nina’s mid-20’s, virgin-stripper, friend - who wants to try some wild positions!

Give me about 20 minutes - I’ll be back...
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    You need to be over 12" to ride the nicole roller coaster ...they measure at the start of the line.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Nina wrote:
    "Sirlapdancealot - I know, I was being sarcastic. I'm very good at being on top."

I'm shocked. Nina said she is very good at something. She is usually so modest.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman LOL instead take a 2 min ride with virgin Nicole on Splash Mountain.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - that ride has too many ups and downs - and sometimes you don’t even get wet!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes flag, I AM good at being on top. Why would I be modest about it on a strip club website? Oh, I guess we're not allowed to talk about what sex positions we are good at here. I'll go do some Hail Marys now, for I have sinned greatly.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "SirLDAlot - that ride has too many ups and downs - and sometimes you don’t even get wet!"

Well she should go to a water park because I'm sure Nicole1994's pussy is dry and dusty.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dry and dusty? It’s like you are describing sandpaper!

I’m sure Nicole is very sexy in person. She looks great in the full body photos she’s posted.
  • Yes i am very sexy obvi lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    God dam rite
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fick you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fick you jackie
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 posted -> "Dry and dusty? It’s like you are describing sandpaper!

I’m sure Nicole is very sexy in person. She looks great in the full body photos she’s posted."

Splash Mountain looks like great fun in pictures at first. Then you ride it and realize it is boring (and sometimes you don't even get wet!).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - I’d like to offer a retort that would turn the tables - and make it seem as though my point was less pointless.

However, that would be foolish - as your Splash Mountain analogy is spot on!
  • Too.bad splaah mountain is.not nicole1994.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s not even close to your level of hotness and sexiness!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think Splash Mountain is a good analogy. Boring and flattish upper ride, nice curves and wetness on the lower half. A good kid's ride but adults have more fun on other rides.
  • Nope..im.small.but not flat.more like small perky petite and cute sorry lol.its ok u can keep talking tho
  • With ur flawed descriptions^^:)meanwhile, nicole out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL I said flattish, not flat. Keep blabbering nonsense though and learn to read posts more clearly.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I seem to always lose my hat on that ride! Just when it seems to be done - it acts up - and I lose my shit! Then I take the plunge -
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicole you have a flattish chest which is an excellent description. I never said flat.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman1234 and if you buy the picture of yourself that they try to sell you after the ride you are a complete sucker! Totally not worth it!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wtf! I always buy several copies! I love that shit! The photos get bent - when I ride my Huffy bike home too - which sucks!
  • It's not even "flat-ish " to me lolol but ok
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL I've seen a lot of tits in my life and Nicole yours are most definitely flattish. LOL how you embellish the truth about yourself.
  • No dude^ lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO yes your tits are small. LMAO keep trying to make them seem better though.
  • Exactly.they are small.but not flattish..one can be small and flattish but i am.just small. Plus you cant even see my boobs smh lol and the pics ive posted obvi arent sufficient 4 that lolol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You are aware we can see the Nicole1994 avatar pic where the girl in the picture is topless, right?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oh nevermind, you JUST changed it. Lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot - you made her feel bad. Now she will start wearing push-up bras in all her pics, and no more topless pics.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO small = flattish.

And yes your naked pic that you just changed shows how SMALL and FLATTISH Nicole's tits are.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinaBambina I'm just keeping it real with her.

She's got small and flattish tits. The truth hurts sometimes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ROFLMAO Nicole is now hiding her small and FLATTISH tits in her pics. Better to hide flaws than expose them. LOL.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She looks great in her current avatar photo. It’s not a full view of her amazing body - but it’s a beautiful view.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's adorable that some of you continue to think that Nicole1994 is not a complete troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman LOL you have a lower stripper standard than me. I see Nicole's pics and would pass on her every time. She's cute and has nice legs. But her tits are disproportionately small and FLATTISH relative to her ass. Her arrogance on how "hot" she is is embellished and overstated. In the grand scheme of hot strippers she's no better than a 7.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "It's adorable that some of you continue to think that Nicole1994 is not a complete troll."

I think Cashman is the only one.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I understand your perspective. I wasn’t looking at Nicole as a stripper. I was looking at her as more of what she is - as she’s a student. She’d still get my attention as a dancer - as I like her legs and booty - and her hot body - and her long dark hair.

I understand we have different standards -
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nina - does this mean our Skype session is off? Would it help if I say I’ll wear pants?

I feel so alone...
  • Not arrogant.arrogant implies one thinks one is above others, which i don't and i don't think that I'm ant better because of.how i perceive my looks.i admire my beauty and wouldnt change it for the world , that is all.stop over complicating things while misusing the definition of arrogance which you are using. However, i am not one to.change how you think so.ill.leave it at that. And umm lol if you think i changed my pic bc of this discussion. My friend told me she loved this pic and I did too so.i wanted to show it. Even then, when i said you could.not see my boobs in my pics i was talking abt my naked pics lol bc to me seeing full.boob with nipple makes a dramatic difference compared to without it. And i still believe i am small but not flat, because flat implied no curves
    Although my boobs are small lol they gice my chest nice curves soo again , we will have to agree to disagree.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    go ahead and take him, why not
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Arrogant = having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

LMAO Nicole your own posts in this thread about your small and FLATTISH tits definitely meet this definition. You keep trying to say they aren't FLAT which is exaggerating what I said. LOL I NEVER said that.

Also there's nothing in the definition saying an implied believe one is superior to others which is again an example of your arrogance in thinking you know grammar and word usage better than you actually do.

There's irony in your words and accusations. Every time you claim others are misconstruing your words you end up misconstruing your own. LMAO it's irony!

It's OK though, you'll just respond more and demonstrate it (your arrogance) more and more.

And LOL your tits are still small and FLATTISH.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234 I can Skype with you right now. It will only take 5-10 mins or your time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 telling other people not to overcomplicate things. Lol.

And yes, you did change your pic RIGHT after you tried to argue with Sirlapdancealot about your "flattish" (his words) boobs, as if we couldn't look at them in that naked pic and see for ourselves. My boobs are nowhere near large, but I guarantee if Sirlapdancealot saw them he wouldn't call them "flattish."
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nina FWIW I think your body (per your pic) is banging. You are overall petite so your small boobs and ass are well proportioned and "to scale". OTOH Nicole is what I consider "bottom heavy". And yeah this is clear as day in her older avatar pic. She's totally FLATTISH relative to her big ass size and height.
  • @nina just stop .. you all.are trying way to.hard to analyze my behavior..lmao thought it would be obvious that changing my pic would not orevent you from seeing. My boobs simply bc i have posted naked pics more than a few times and the last naked pic was up for at least 24 hrs if not 48..so no i did not change my pic to orevent from anyone seeing my body.it just so happened that my friend told me she liked this new pic very much around the same time. It's hard to believe since it is a coincidence, but at the same.time you guys are rejecting something that is very possible to occur and hence very narrow minded or just paranoid as fuck .lol smh.shitt if yall really want that pic up i can post it again.you don't have to emphasize the extent to which you dont want to see "such a flattish pic" again..but that was not my point, which was rather to merely offer it up to you.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok put the pic up again then.

And btw I'm not making fun of you, my boobs aren't big either.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Still trying to figure out how we got from Disney Land to NicolerCoaster to pictures I’m getting dizzy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL I say flattish and Nicole misconstrues it as saying flat.

Then I use arrogance in proper context and definition but then Nicole uses a definition of something else.

Then Nicole says others are overcomplicating her posts. LOL pure irony.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol Sirlapdancealot you can click for a better view while you can, mine won't be up long.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nina those are perfectly perky! Thanks for the afternoon eye candy! Makes this thread worth it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Makes me want to grab those smiley face emojis by the halo. ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Makes me want to see her complimentary ass to those!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well I'm working tomorrow so I'll have a good opportunity to show my ass. Lol. I'll try to remember to take a pic in my new outfit.
  • Again, nina boobs make mine look a bit flat..but then again theres other pairs pf boobs which would make mine look not flat. I also agree that my tits are disproportionately small compared to my butt, but that would only mean they.are relatively smaller compared to my butt, not f lattish in themselves. I do not believe my boobs are f lattish bc i think they're quite perky and puffy and hence curvy which is pretty hard to tell in the pic. Dlattish would mean no curves rather than small and you can think what u what but does not change the fact that i dont think they are "flattish". I posted the pic for y'alls paranoid asses.
  • Different pose but i took the pic on the same day and time as the other..i can post the other one if that is preferred.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicole definitely has flattish tits in all her pics.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I don't understand how my boobs can make your boobs look flat unless you are speaking in relative terms...

If a girl likes her boobs, great. Almost no woman is born with perfect natural boobs, and since beauty is subjective anyway, "perfect boobs" only exist in one's mind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nina your boobs make Nicole's look flatTISH.
  • I was talking about relatively, yes..
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Can't believe I read all of that. But I still agree with everything SLD said in regards to the pictures of 'Nicole'. Her ass looks banging but her boobs are definitely some of the smallest I've seen.

Nina meanwhile has nice shape and perkiness. That picture she has up right now is pretty damn nice. Yeah I love some huge fake boobs but it's still nice when a girl has an all around great shape. I've only seen two pics of Nina but judging by those her skin tone and proportions are definitely appealing.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks TFP :)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Yes you should definitely spend $3000 flying out to Anaheim and taking some guy to Disneyland for the weekend. I recommend the grand Californian. And “Fritz that’s too”.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol I ❤️ Zoey's responses to Nicole1994.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^lol.

My bad they changed the name to fritz That’s it but seriously I like that hotel and club.. and now I want a fuckin Disneyland corn dog damnit Nicole
  • ...i don't have any guy friends who want to go to disney. I completely made this post up.after my misogyny.post and thinking about ways it exists in general and how one of my girlfriends recently went to Disney. We all hear about grown women wanting to go to Disney, so i merely made this entite situation up bc i wanted to see if the men on here would say anything about their dismay for a male adult wanting to go to Disney. Thankfully, no one has said anything about this so im content.again, believe what you want-Yall thought i wanted to change my pic so that no one could see my boobs, it clearly not the case as i posted it back up and will leave it for some time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You posted it back up because I told you to. Lol.

And yeah, we all knew there was no man wanting you to take him to Disneyland.
  • Nicole1994's posts still the most popular threads on the board!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Train wrecks always get attention.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Not to mention we hijacked the thread a long time ago...
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well like you said, a tiddy does look different with some nipple instead of image altering for censorship.

If you want a fair judgement, either make it exposed or go to the fabric paint section of Walmart and paint it on top. :p

And interesting insight! We should totally fight the patriarchy and make more men hang out at Disneyworld. Hopefully they won’t be creeping out the princesses.
  • So Nina - aren't you the one who pretended to be Nicole? And didn't that thread turn out to me way more popular then any of your own posts? That must have been a blow to your ego to find out a "troll" was more interesting than you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 said "so i merely made this entite situation up bc i wanted to see if the men on here would say anything about their dismay for a male adult wanting to go to Disney. Thankfully, no one has said anything about this so im content."

It's because no one takes you seriously.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "So Nina - aren't you the one who pretended to be Nicole? And didn't that thread turn out to me way more popular then any of your own posts? That must have been a blow to your ego to find out a "troll" was more interesting than you."

Baller_Biggie_Playa_69... um... are you joking? I was the puppet master of that thread. I am the reason it got so many replies and I had everyone mindfucked. Some people still are. It was a masterpiece. I literally trolled a troll. No one on tuscl has ever pretended to be a troll that they are not, and created a thread about it. No one here thinks Nicole1994 is the least bit interesting, except maybe cashman. You seem to be angry that I made such a thread. Is it because you created Nicole1994 and are mad that someone stole your troll spotlight? Because trust me, threads like "should I take a him to Disneyland" and "OMG I wore a crop top today" are boring as hell, and only become entertaining when other people besides Nicole1994 comment on it. A great example is this current thread right here.

And you asked me "didn't it turn out to be way more popular than any of your own posts?" ...It WAS one of my own posts, lol. So thank you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    This thread is awesome. I got to see Nina's tits, and now nicespice's. From Splash Mountain to Space Mountain. And now I wanna ride the MatterHorn Balls Sled with a stripper.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Careful Sirlapdancealot, Baller_Biggie_Playa_69 (aka Nicole1994's mouthpiece) will get mad that you mentioned Nicespice and I instead of Nicole1994 on his/her own thread. Lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Thanks Nicole!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You're welcome.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I was thanking Nicole for the awesome thread. But definitely thank you too, Nina. LOL I always wondered how your tits were from your other avatar pic and I swear I always had a hunch there was more than meets the eye underneath that bra. Yep you confirmed it.

And nicespice can't post a bad post. Not with her avatar she can't.

As a male Disneyland would be an awesome time if you could go with a group of strippers in bikinis. Also be able to smoke blunts with them and watch them eat corn dogs. I say good times at Disney under these conditions.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I remember dancing for a customer when I worked near Disneyland who said he had snuck away from his wife and kids because they were annoying him.. he got 5 dances, had a few drinks and then went back to the park.

I also hears rumors at that club they once had Mickey Mouse come in and get hammered drunk after being fired from D-land but I feel like someone made that up, lol.
  • "I had everyone mindfucked. Some people still are."

Aww, don't be so hard on flagooner - he's old and nearly senile.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you for being my copy editor, txttyfag. You really did a great job summarizing my words and adding your own tidbits. Lots of applause to you, girl.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And txttyfag no one here thinks Nicole1994 is hotter than me except you because you like dudes. Duh.
  • Idgaf im.hotter than nina(please, i welcome.you to.prefer any female over me..really does not matter lol) lol but no debate about being smarter lol.bitch ass paralegal trying to get into big law and doesnt even know that i dont even need a job in undergrad to get into big law even if i wanted it bc i could get the same experience at a top law school which is what you have to do anyway so everyone almost starts out the same in terms of "work experience" as a first year law student.yes prior experience as a paralegal.may help get connections, but if you have a good lsat score to get into top law youd get the same connections without working in undergrad simply by nature of your law school's reputation.lmao bitch over trying to talk about big law when she needs me to repeat myself to make obvious distinctions about the pathway to big law via a top school . Can't wait to head back to cornell ..except when i go back, it won't be for undergrad this time but rather law ..and that's if i dont get into columbia.nina can stay at community college..or her average undergrad school and continue to work the same job which everyone will have to begin working all.over again once in law school.and will.have gotten easier bc they dedicated more time to the lsat beforr law school instead of drinking,smoking,stripping, and working as paralegal .nicole out.
  • Nina its ok if.guys think.youre hotter than me.seriously.lmao enjoy your beauty.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Damn Nicole1994 account is pissed!

And I never said you needed a job in undergrad you illiterate dumbass, I was talking about upon graduation from law school just like you were until you had to backpedal because I was absolutely right and quote you verbatim. I did not have to put words in your mouth like you are doing. As a matter of fact, I will quote you again.

Said the Nicole1994 account:
    "while these markets are saturated, students from the top 14 or so ranked programs do not face the dismal job market prospects which the majority of students do, and you can check for yourself. the employment rate with a good salary for students coming out of these schools is very high, at least 93 % or so..check the stats if you don't know."

Again, you were wrong. And it doesn't matter what txttyfag or bigballaplaya69 or whatever the fuck his name is says, those trolls are saying more about you than me, since you are now actively posting again around the exact same time they are. You're a troll you got trolled, take your dumbass on and keep snorting your lines and getting so blitzed that people can't even understand what you're saying, cokey. Go share a crack rock with txttyfag.
  • Dude .you've been dismissed. You're the one trying to rearticulate what u initially misinterpreted. End of story.
  • Serious note..just bc im so.passionate about the admissions process as well as spreading awareness of educating others how to get in since the info.is insightful, seems like you're still failing to make obvious distinctions which i made in my comments to further xplain post. So.unless you dont want me to, i most likely will message you after classes are over to discuss this in a more objective fashion
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I quoted what you said about law school, which was wrong. That's not "rearticulation," cokey, it's called a QUOTE. I QUOTED your dumb ass. I'll do it again, too.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "while these markets are saturated, students from the top 14 or so ranked programs do not face the dismal job market prospects which the majority of students do, and you can check for yourself. the employment rate with a good salary for students coming out of these schools is very high, at least 93 % or so..check the stats if you don't know."

^You said it, not me.

And if you troll ass knew anything whatsoever about law school you'd know I clearly am not in community college. Community colleges don't hand out law degrees. Lmao. Butthurt troll.
  • Anyone can quote..keep quoting, genius.clearly you cant read between the obvious lines and interpret what i said.again, sadly this seems to be taking more time.than it required to resolve.ill have further clarify via PM later on.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Bitch don't PM me.

What you said doesn't need to be interpreted and read between the lines, it's not a serenade. You said what you said, and you said wrong. Continue to backpedal, though. Backpedal your troll ass on off of tuscl.
  • Youre right, it doesnt need to be interpreted by me but to u it does lmao.
    you are the.one backpedaling, not me.
    Also , why call out someone for gettin mad when you yourself state language so as to show more significant degrees of anger?

I just have to reallllllt say this before I leave bc it had been on my mind for a while: You're like the epitome of some girls who want to be lawyers..not those serious about performing well and killing it in front of state and federal judges, but rather the ones content with going to a school below tier 1 just to say they got into law school and having to live with the consequence of working at a mid size firm at best(big law aint even my goal) at best
    ..you know..those.girls who tell frat think.theyre better than girls who don't get into law school and hence assume that law school.is a "status symbol" rather than an intellectual.chellenge to be conquered...But then again, i guess that.explains why they'll never work for firms like Skadden.
  • You know..those girls who think.they are better than girls who dont get into law school...***

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cokey, go try to re-read your post and tell me if it makes sense. Make it make sense.

You're supposedly a sophomore in undergrad, whereas I already have experience with an actual job in a legal field. You, however, are an unemployed bum who tries to troll but gets trolled by me instead. Like earlier, when I told you to change your avatar pic, what did your dumb ass do? Changed it within minutes. You do what *I* say. Comparing you to me is like comparing apples to avocados. You're at the kiddie table here.
  • Your experience as a paralegal is no better than my degree from a top tier research institution which ill have when i graduate. Your experience as a parelegal is also no better than on my way to obtaining that top degree.bc it doesnt matter to admissions officers nor big law employers..bc the big law employers dont care about your experience as a paralegal unless you are in a top law school..which you are not yet.you might b working on it, but you aren't in yet so you're no more qualified (as of right now).than i am to big law employers without being in a top law school.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Is it any different if a guy wants to go to Knott's Berry Farm instead?
  • And im.not a paralegal.bc I dont need to be.why the fuck would I work such kind of a job when the only significant advantage it would give an applicant is some remorse for poor grades. I know i could apply to become a paralegal but im not that stupid because it would take time away from lsat and also because I could get the same experience once in a top law school and the only difference would be that my paralegal experience would actually lead to opportunities of being an attorney, and at multiple as opposed to just one firm. So um yeah stay at ur job dude I'm not going to waste my time pursuing the path that you are bc i dont want to.

even though paralegal is great experience..again, my conclusion is that you might be qualified but you are not worth more than I am to big law employers.

why? Bc they aren't going to guarantee you a full time job as an attorney unless you are in a top law school right now.since you are not, ur skills dont mean shit.

If they did, then why would i only need to have less than a bachelors to obtain ur job Lmao.

....yet you continue to taunt a job that someone with only an associate's degree could apply to?Hmm ok.real qualified.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    There you go again saying legal experience doesn't matter to BigLaw when you're dead wrong.

I get that your head doesn't retain and process info like a regular person's, Cokey, so let me dumb it down for you first:

A person wants to taste a yummy apple. They go to the apple tree and pick two apples. One is unripe; this doesn't mean it has to be thrown away, but at the very best it can perhaps be used as a decoration. It is not ready to be eaten. The other apple, however, is perfectly ripe; the apple picker can munch on the apple immediately, and enjoy all it's ripe goodness as it is ready to be eaten.

Now let's think of this in legal terms. Two people just graduated from the same law school. Let's say Harvard, just to make it easier. They are both applying for a job at a law firm and both graduated around the same spot in their class. The first applicant has no job experience whatsoever; the second applicant was a law clerk for a year and then a paralegal for a year and a half, thus having 2.5 years of legal experience. Who will get the job? The one with no legal job experience or the one with 2.5 years of experience? Rhetorical question, the answer is obvious.

At the end of the day, you're a jobless space cadet bum who has to troll websites with a subject matter that has nothing to do with you.

You want to know how else I know you're a troll? You claim to "know" that I supposedly am not in law school and/or have not been accepted to any. For that to be true, you would have had to have been a regular poster here to know that I do not talk about what law school I am attending or where I applied. But, I am not one to be a bitch 100% of the time so hint hint... every law school I ever gave any consideration to was tier 1.
  • ....umm. the one with a harvard legal.education because he/she would have been afforded the same paralegal experience through internships and employment opportunities in law school as well as a harvard legal education??

...could ur question have been a more easier one to resolve than it already was?lol
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Hey, dumbass... they BOTH had a Harvard education. Lmao.

There's nothing going on between your ears. Except a Pinocchio nose.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    This thread is now a court of retort law.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    (S)he can't read. She literally could not even understand that both people in my previous scenario were Harvard grads. (S)he is illiterate.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Who's Nino?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Aw you're so sweet :) Thank you for the compliments, and thank you for stepping in for the Nicole1994 account.
  • Sorry I misread * i guess the score is 1-2 as u have misread my posts more than I have urs.

But again, you are incorrect in tryin to prove ur point because your scenario has nothing to do with the point you are trying to argue against , and therefore compare apples and oranges .

You're comparing apples and oranges bc the scenario u provided is irrelevant as it has nothing to do with what the person you are arguing against claims, which pertained to the employment outcomes of people with different rather than similar academic outcomes..i.e bachelor's degree from different caliber of undergrad schools.

In conclusion .you have successfully demonstrated that only do.you fail to comprehend arguments, but also that i am right in saying "you being more qualified " is a predetermined statement since your paralegal experience alone without knowing how your academic qualifications comparde to mine means Jack shit in terms of securing big law employment as an ATTORNEY. If this was not the case you would not have created a hypothetical situation in which our academic qualifications were comparable.

To further conclude, your PRETEND situation is about people with similar academic qualifications.but since that is not the reality since we don't have the same academic qualifications, why the fuck are you bringing up an irrelevant example....?

LMAo next time..maybe try to come up with a more realistic situation to prove ur conclusion as opposed to a pretend scenario? Ok cool.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Sorry I misread * i guess the score is 1-2 as u have misread my posts more than I have urs"
    First of all, your posts are barely written in English so they're easy to misread, yet I misread nothing. In fact I QUOTED what you said, twice now here, to show you I was correct and you were not. I didn't misread, misinterpret, (etc). You simply are incapable of sensical dialogue.

*I* fail to comprehend arguments, yet you failed to comprehend a scenario that I specifically dumbed down for you. You are illerate.

You've have way too much coke tonight, Pinocchio.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Illiterate*
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    .guys im gfnna pretend 2be a . College sofmoore anf actt like i hav a clue what.im.talkinf.about when im talkimg to adults while sittinf at the kiddie table . Plz DNT stare @me..... Or my beautyfil Pinocchio nose..like cmon guys , the misogyny here isf crazy . I shuld clean my filthy bedrm n my dirty feet 2 but instead im.gonna.just talk.in circles and hope.i.end.up.somewhere.. meanwhile......I have less than 60 college.credits.but pretend that i have acco.mplished something any.way. . . . . ....Nicole out , .
  • Your point earlier was thT youre more qualified than me...yet to make such a claim you create a hypothetical involving harvard law students. You aren't at Harvard...your point. ?

-oh your point was that experience matters? Great. I wasn't arguing against that..thanks for showing me.you can't even understand what the fuck ur opponent is saying. lmao good luck in Court though.
    - You seem to have forgotten the issue at dispute, which was not that.experience does not matter since none of us said that. Rather. I stated how you merely saying you had paralegal expereince was insufficient to say you were more qualified than me which is pretty much what u said.
    - you need more than just paralegal work to be more qualified than an undergrad since an undergrad could get the same job.
    - you realized this, so you tried to fill the gap that i saw by creating a hypothetical situation with harvard law students
    -Your situation proved nothing in regards to the issue at dispute(see above) since the similarities and differences between the academic qualifications of candidates in the fake.scenario are different than those of the candidates at hand(you and i)
    - = nina likes 2 compare apples and oranges . Lolol.
    - nina likes to make a conclusion with mismstching evidence. Lool.
  • Nina liked to compare apples and oranges. -Nina liked to draw conclusions using mismatching evidence like she is wearing mismstching socks
    - Nina has proved she Can't outsmart me.
    - Nina wants to.ignore the fact that she Can't outsmart me by committing more logical fallacies such as attacking personal characteristics instead of explaining what harvard scenario has anything to with whay ANY of us were discussing for the past hour?
    -lmao nina is another dumbass wannabe lawyer.
  • - nina cant understand her opponent as demonstrated by the fact that she used a situation which had nothing to do with what the opponent said
    - nina likes to use evidence that also has nothing to do with the current realistic situation at hand

-bye nina bambina.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    There is no "you and I." You WISH there was a "you and I."

You admittedly are a college sophomore, or at least that is your "troll persona" so let's rock & roll with it. That means you have less than 60 college credits. Someone with less than 60 college credits and no jobs or job prospects and therefore no skills, has no business comparing themselves with a person of my aptitude and caliber. You are a jobless bum with dirty sheets, dirty feet, and a bad cocaine habit. You claim to have started at Cornell then transferred to UT but you're a 23 year old sophomore? That's pretty rare for ivy league. I'm sure you'll have an excuse for why that is, too. It sure isn't your parents' finances, since you say they supposedly forced you into Cornell in the first place. You don't even have the credit equivalent of an associate's degree. Lol!

And the fact that you 1) didn't catch the very obvious scenario of Harvard grads EVEN though I dumbed it down specifically for you, and 2) still don't understand why it's relevant to you thinking that job experience is not important for a law grad, shows that the only thing your brain is capable of wrapping itself around is cocaine.

You are a bum and a loser who has no skills. Spend less time fixating on strippers and powdering your nose, and more time on figuring out why you're still a virgin who no one has ever loved.
  • Somphmore=60 credits..youre fucking stupid. 15*4=60. Im taking 12 hrs in summer classes right now and did 30 hrs @ cornell.

If youre so focused on 60 hrs(associate's degree level) ..why .are u bragging abt a job that someone with less than associate's could.obtain?

- again, u fail to understand my point , and ultimately ur opponent so i know.youll be a great big flop in court.
    My point wasnt so much harvard specfically, but that your situation is about two candidates with similar academic qualifications from.similar schools etc, which is different from. Not only the reality between us but also from what i was arguing which was
    The outcomes of.ppl with different qualifications. I also stated this.

-ms wanna be lawyer over here not only failing to understand her opponent but also failing to support her own stance and bragging about a job that someone who is less qualified than herself.educationally could easily obtain! So you made it harder on yourself and got a paralegal job the hard way by sacrificing more yrs of education! Totally something to brag about !

Nice nice nice This bitch is dumb.

• If rather be a soph and enjoy learning world renowned research at my school and studying for lsat on breaks/during semesters instead of being a paralegal and hence performing job that not only is not required or even recommended for law schools and ultimately big law, but one which I didn't need a bachelor's for to begin with.LOL joke of the year
  • I'd rather be a sophmore^^
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Somphmore=60 credits..youre fucking stupid."

LMAO PINOCCHIOOO! No, that is not what a sophomore means.

If you're going to lie about being a sophomore at least know how many credits one has to be labeled a sophomore. A bachelor's degree is 120 credit hours. A person is a sophomore when they have between 30-59 credits. How are people supposed to believe that you're a sophomore when 1) you can't even spell "sophomore" correctly, and 2) YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MANY COLLEGE CREDITS CONSTITUTES A SOPHOMORE STATUS. Capitalized for emphasis in the hopes that your dumb ass can understand that. If you were really a sophomore, you would have between 30-59 credits like I just said; you are either lying about being a sophomore, or someone lied to you. Maybe your coke dealer did to pump your head up so you'd continue to be his custo.

BUT WAIT. You just said you did 30 credits at Cornell, and are doing 12 now. Therefore, you currently have completed a whopping THIRTY (30!) credit hours which is HALF of an ASSOCIATE'S degree! This is hilarious. I've never come across a troll so easy to manipulate. You're a "23 year old" with 30 college credits. IMPRESSIVE.

I made it harder on myself by becoming a paralegal? Gee thanks, that's exactly what I want employers to think when I'm pursuing a job as an actual lawyer. They would much rather hire a person who made it "hard on themselves" by getting real job experience than someone who was a lazy bum. It's a called being competitive.
  • No nina..spending years in college to obtain a job that someone with less than an associate's could obtain is not admirable, it is stupid.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm never going to understand what people get out of trolling this site.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    But my Skype session! It got lost in this shit show! It will only take 5-10 minutes (if I’m hard)!

Wtf happened?! There’s like 50 lengthy posts since yesterday - omg!
  • I guess Nina finally drifted off into her prescription drug stupor. Hope she gets up in time to make it to her paralegal job. Hate to see her lose such a prestigious position.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nina and "Nicole" are at war with each other.

Alternately, Nina is at war with herself.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @BBP69 you’d best hope Nina makes it to her paralegal job or you’re SOL you’ll be doing a 5 year stint and your virgin ass will be used often.
  • You all love to belittle others so much that apparently you let it get in the way of the issue at hand..no one is attacking the level of prestige, or on some cases, lack thereof involved in a paralegal position.

......the issue is with ninas's logic in trying to an assert an argument: you dont brag about how having a job makes you more qualified for an attorney's job when such a job could be obtained by someone significantly less qualified educationally than nina herself while having spent less time and money to secure that job ..thats just embarrassing.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Was that directed at me ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "No nina..spending years in college to obtain a job that someone with less than an associate's could obtain is not admirable, it is stupid."

No Nictrole... acting like you know anything about law when your dumb ass is a 23 year old with 30 college credits is dumb. Saying it is "stupid" to get a job in the legal field thus having years of experience upon graduation is stupid. About 3/4 of every law graduate has job experience. It's called being competitive, as I already told you.

You have complete two semesters of college by age 23. Two semesters. I'd be embarrassed to be bragging about that.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok, little shadow, log back out and let Nicole1994 have a turn. Since she's so proud of having completed two whole semesters of college. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You can write for the law review at a top law school after only two semesters? Is that true?

So - you pass freshman comp - and take another class - and you are good to go! Standards seem low at best.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Cashman - she also thinks 60 credits = "sophmore" (not sophomore, she routinely spells it as "sophmore").

Lol if 60 credits equals sophomore, what constitutes a junior? 90 credits, even though that would be their last year? Do seniors not exist? Does the troll account even know that the order goes: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior? Lol I guess not.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL it's embarrassing to brag about having a top tier school law degree before you actually have it. And then to further brag about the jobs you will get but also don't actually have is further embarrassment. LMAO Nicole has no standing in any of her arguments. She's nothing but a wannabe braggart. And her tits are super flatTISH.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^And she doesn't no what a sophomore is.
    ^And by her own admission she has only completed TWO semesters of undergrad.

I use the term "she" loosely, as "her" Pinocchio nose is getting bigger and bigger.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Know*

Lol I'm suuure Pinocchio will come ready with the excuses but (s)he has already dug himself into such a hole with the inconsistencies and outright lies.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A lot has changed since I was an undergrad - but it still goes Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior.

Credit requirements have changed since my days as an undergrad - but 60 credits should put her at the end of her Sophomore year - correct?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Once you have 60 credits, you have completed your sophomore requirements and would be considered a junior.

She, however, has only completed 30 credits, so she just recently transcended into sophomore status. By her own admission, she has only completed two semester of undergraduate school at age 23. Ivy law schools will love that.

Also here is an article explaining why writing for an undergraduate law review is "the dumbest thing a prospective law student can do." Lol. (And she says it is dumb for me to get legal job experience before I become a lawyer). Lmao. Too much coke for Pinocciojoke.

https://abovethelaw.com/2015/01/the-dumb…

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Just curious because I don't know cocaine on a personal level - what is Nicole's 'tell' that she is a cokehead? Is it her incoherent and rambling typing style? Is it something she explicitly said? Is it because she looks like a fiend in her avatar pics?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The random threads, typinf.style..likr.this . , talking in circles, etc. It's as if she just types and types hoping she will figure out what she's talking about along the way, with overly shaky hands that prohibit her from being coherent. If she were real, she is on some uppers. I am not the only person who has agreed with this sentiment.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ok. Now I understand why you consider her to have only completed two semesters - as she has 30 credits completed. That would place her at the end of her freshman year - to enter her sophomore year in the fall.

23 is a bit older than most freshmen. But, if she is working her way through school, it can slow her ability to complete her courses. But, she’s not working.

She’s not ivy - as she’s at UT. Ivy is a very small group of schools - and none are in Texas.

I’m not judging - just determining the facts. Hopefully, she will be able to get her act together, and begin to move forward with her studies.

Something is off - in my view. If a person is not working, and is unable to take enough classes to complete their freshman college year until 5 years after graduating high school - they are either wasting time on many extraneous activities - or they are having a good time while their parents pay for their fun.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yes I know that UT is not an Ivy League school. I know all of the Ivy League schools. (S)he claims to have gone to Cornell which is an Ivy League. That is where she completed her whopping two semesters of what (s)he thinks is infinite knowledge. She claims to have transferred to UT and claims to be in the midst of taking 12 more credit hours there but has not finished them. She did not know what a Sophomore is or how to spell it.

The Nicole1994 count is not truthful. It is a troll.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Not to change the topic - but if you created this Nicole account to troll yourself - and create this bizarre war of words - between you and yourself - it’s incredibly brilliant and it’s also bipolar - but it currently is more brilliant!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I was trolling him/her when I said I created the account. I don't have time to act that stupid.

It IS funny that (s)he does what I tell him/her to do though. When I told her to change her profile avatar, she did it within minutes. I told her to wash her sheets and she did that too.

I use the term "her" loosely. If it is a "her," it's still a troll.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the troll washed its sheets - it’s most likely a her. Guys aren’t so quick to do laundry.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Neither was "she," her bed was looking so filthy I literally had to deal her to wash her sheets. Imagine how gross it'll look once she loses her virginity. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Hopefully she will be prepared - towels help -

If she finds a real romantic - rubber sheets or a tarp will do the trick too!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Responding to the subject matter since it's a valid question: you both need to grow up. Him for wanting to go to Disneyland as a full grown man. Disney is a child's vacation. And you for even entertaining the idea.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Dominic... In the middle of this short novel of a thread, Nicole indicates that the entire original premise was made up by her. Total fiction.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael, thanks. You saved me from reading the thread. So we have another fishsticks or another juice with a wild imagination then? Gotcha.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    She's just a troll.
  • Sir dance lot said :

"LOL it's embarrassing to brag about having a top tier school law degree before you actually have it. And then to further brag about the jobs you will get but also don't actually have is further embarrassment."

.. I never said that I HAVE A DEgree from a top law school .While i discuss cornell, i do not make this the focal point (and thus something worthy of being talked about) to draw a substantive argument regarding the relative superiority of my qualifications, unlike how "nina bambina" prematurely assumes she is more qualified by nature of her acquired paralegal experience. While I do not talk about top law school admissions to argue how i am more qualified, I do discuss the admissions process precisely because without it, nina cannot prove she is more advantaged to become an attorney since one will need to get into law school to receive the education that employers (the legitimate ones, at least) will require.

-side note: I am not the one bragging here about anything, or how my 60 plus credit hours(i just finished my last semester as a sophomore, and don't start my junior semester until next fall) make me any more qualified. OR how writing for law review makes me more qualified. Yes, writing for law review is stupid to dedicate energy to at the expense of money (if you . need it) or studying for the LSAT. But, if one is using undergrad law review as a small portion of their time for extracurricular activities as required by law schools if one does not work, then it is ok. Coupled with my senate internship and research experience , writing for law review is not only acceptable to working , but is is not even viewed as inferior to admissions officers(xplained below) :

- nina overestimates the significance of her experiences which would be perceived by law school admissions officers AND BIG LAW EMPLOYERS relative to someone who had work no legal work experience BEFORE LAW SCHOOL(not zero work experience before law school graduation).
    - Let's say we have a case of two applicants sharing the same top scores , with student 1 having worked as a paralegal and student 2 having worked as intern for the Chairman of a Senate committee/writing for an undergrad law review belonging to an elite law school lol among others.
    - while it is true that paralegal will gain admission, this does not disqualify student 2 (even if student just participated as an officer for several student organizations instead of interning, etc) from being admitted to the same school , because admissions officers would rather a student talk about the skills acquired/impact made rather merely state the name of the inferior position (i.e intern or paralegal). While this does imply that a paralegal could have experiences which a student officer does not, this does not take away from the fact a student officer can also gain admission by writing about his experiences and skills learned. This is exactly why it is no surprise that there are many students who gain admissions into the best law schools without having worked as a paralegal before getting in, such as in the case of Michelle Obama, a Harvard Law grad and and a large proportion of prominent Supreme Court Justices (antonin scalia, ruth ginsburg, clarence thomas..etc).
    -Not only is the fact that not being paralegal does not diminish an applicant's chances of getting and is therefore no more valuable(in itself) than an extracurricular activity in practice as just now shown, this fact is strengthened by the fact that an admissions officer from Virginia Law who spoke to a panel at our school stated to us that name of the internship/work experience does not matter, because it is more important that a student persuasively write about how the experiences gained have provided insightful analytical skills.

-Because analytical and writing skills which admissions look for when reading about work experiences can alternatively be obtained through research and political internships , you being a paralegal in itself means jack shit in terms of you being more qualified than me for getting into law school despite you have may have getting in with it. Getting in with it only shows that ur paralegal experience helped you, but to show that you were .more advantaged in the process because of it would require you to show that I couldn't have gotten in without doing the same thing which not only is false based on the testimony of officers themselves, but also because I all I would need to do is write about how I acquired equally valuable analytical and writing skills throughout my activities of non employment which I can do and is therefore something that many other first year students who weren't paralegals before applying also did in their other jobs or just through internships.

In order to show that you are more qualified to become an attorney, you would either have to show how your paralegal work gives you MORE LEVERAGE than someone without the same work experience in the admissions process or through the eyes of big law employers. since i showed you don't have more leverage than me just by being a damn paralegal in admissions, your don't even have more advantage than me in terms of getting hired as a lawyer for big law:

..now about the employers themselves. if admissions officers look the title of "paralegal" as it stands itself with no greater affinity than they do "treasurer of student government", being a paralegal BEFORE YOUR FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL will matter LESS to the lawyers who will HIRE YOU AS AN ATTORNEY. Because these lawyers recruit you once you graduate from law school, they only care about the work experience AFTER YOUR FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL, not before it . While paralegal experience obtained before law school can help find internships in law school, this benefit is marginal since you shouldn't even have to rely on "your paralegal " connections before law school to get a job once admitted if you get into the right school.

-Which brings me to my next point. you said 3/4 of LAW GRADUATES have experience. using this piece of evidence not only makes my job easier in what im about to say next, but it also shows you can't even successfully argue against a point even when you try to simplify the evidence and thereby level the playing field. Therefore, I hope you acquire the intellectual capacity necessary to become an attorney which you so obviously currently lack.

BACK TO MY POINT: YOU said " 3/4 OF LAW GRADUATES HAVE JOBS" ..yeah bitch. tell me something i don't know. you talked about LAW GRADUATES, which comprise an irrelevant population to look at in trying to say that you are more qualified than I to become an attorney BY NATURE OF YOUR PARALEGAL EXPERIENCE. why do i say such a population is irrelevant? UMM because I never said work experience isn't necessary to acquire a legal job, but just that I don't need to waste my time and energy to acquire "paralegal experience" before my first year of law school in order to get a job after graduating law school.

To dumb this down for you, the significance of your current experience as a paralegal in securing a job as an attorney is severely and UNDOUBTEDLY undermined, given that someone could get become an attorney without having worked a paralegal a day in his life BEFORE LAW SCHOOL(thus saving a shit ton of energy and time), by applying to become " a paralegal" IN LAW SCHOOL and GRADUATE with "legal experience" and therefore be part of the 3/4 of students who graduate law school with experience.

-In conclusion , everyone one of us, even these members who don't even want to be lawyers, know that work experience is required to apply for any job. whether or not work experience is required is not at dispute, but rather I was saying that you are not more qualified than I am to become an attorney solely by nature of your paralegal experience per your claims. This is demonstrated by the fact that while it is true that 3/4 of law grads have work experience, a person such as myself who currently has no experience as a paralegal could very well be part of that 3/4 population simply by applying to become a paralegal once in law school.

-Consequently, you have shown how ppl with no work experience before law school a part of , rather than different from, the population of students who come into law school having worked as a paralegal.....nice job :) Not only could I become a paralegal in law school and have the same job outcomes, I don't even need to go that far, since being a paralegal is viewed as no more functionally valuable than an extracurricular activity in the eyes of law school admissions officers, the people you have to bypass in order to secure a well paying attorney job.

This is the last thing I have to say about this post today. I will respond to your shitty analogies and your continual unsuccessful attempts to prove ur point on friday.

Idk i feel like every time nina tries to stand back on her feet , i shut her down by showing what she misunderstands, oversimplifies, or exaggerates.. as a result, bitch doesn't have the intellectual capacity to prove her own argument, let alone help other attorneys with theirs by being a paralegal? send help, plz.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Which brightly-colored breakfast cereal are freebasing to convince yourself that anyone is going to read that incoherent ramble?
  • Sorry for the lengthy post...there were to many holes in an oversimplified conversation which i had to help.clarify ..just like how you can't develop a coherent understanding of policy issues simply by watching fox news or any other media outlet.

-showing ninas blind spots and thus how she contributed to the over implication(i.e by trying to highlight the work experience of law graduates to argue she is more qualified AS IF I could not obtain the same experience in law school right before talking to emplpuers) has made me tired so ill respond to anything Friday at the earliest

- nina can hide behind the unintelligible language and use of threats she has used more than i have, but it won't hide the logical holes she needs to cover to win this argument.

^^This is analogous to how an injured female dog may bark loudly despite her teeth and claws(and in nina's case her brain) not functioning properly to defend herself or attack.

-i might also be too tired to respond friday. I can't keep filling in holes lol..whats the point of arguing if there is no strong argument put forth as a result of having so many obvious logical gaps missing ?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I did not misunderstand you. You misunderstand yourself because you can't keep up with you lies. You literally JUST SAID last night that you have 30 credits from Cornell and are working on 12 more are UT for summer classes; now all of the sudden you have over 60 credits and are a junior when you JUST SAID two days ago, and again last night, that you are a sophomore (or "sophmore" as you called it repeatedly). You can't even keep up with your own lies. *Facepalm* You ALSO said, last night, that 60 credits hours = a sophomore, which it does not. You did not claim to be a junior until I corrected you.

You are now saying, "I just finished my last semester as a sophomore," yet you were STILL A SOPHOMORE last night, and the days prior. You also only had 30 credit hours completed last night. You don't gain another 30+ overnight.

You are a liar, I caught you, now you're caught up in your lies like a damn spider web. There's no coming back from this. You got caught up, troll.
  • I'm sorry my post was so long(i suggest u read the shorter comment posted above this one instead) .

forgive me.for having to clarify the INCOHERENT assumptions and logical inconsistencies made by nina hence making my job easier.
  • Oh. You caught me?????

Lol.. Just like you caught by by pointing out the fucking obvious fact that law graduates have work experience which only further proved my point?

Lol...just like how you caught me trying to change my nude pics yesterday in what u thought was my attempt to prevent anyone from seeing my tits when I reposted the nude pic so everyone including urself could see my small tits as much as they wanted, and I can do that again??

Ya bitch.you caught me.keep.hiding behind that bark and exposing ur knowledge gaps. Nicole out (on this post bc of its relatively more time consuming nature) till Friday.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Because last night you were a sophomore with 30 credit hours completed, and a couple days ago you were also a sophomore, and today you are a junior with 60+ credit hours. Makes sense.

Because you also were claiming to be a sophomore until I pointed out to you that your definition of a sophomore was in itself incorrect. Then you magically became a junior overnight.

Because NOW all the sudden you have a Senate internship (lmao) when before today you hadn't worked a day in your life. Yeah right.

Pinocchio, your nose is getting bigger. HUGE.
  • Um yeah .why the fuck would i? i.dont oversimplify everything like u do ..being a Senate intern is not the same thing as paraelgal.i didn't lie in saying i had no work experience- the internship was unpaid.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And, crackhead, I've been the one telling YOU that people have job experience upon law grad when you were saying T14 grads don't need job experience. You realized I was right, so now you backpedal and pretend you were saying that all along when you said the opposite and I've quoted it thrice now.

Again, you were a sophomore two days ago. You were a sophomore last night. You had 30 credit hours completed LAST NIGHT. Now, since I pointed out to you that your definition (and spelling) of "sophomore" was incorrect, you transformed into a junior and doubled your credit hours overnight. Very believable, happens all the time, right? Oh and you started and finished a Senate internship overnight, too. Wow. Very impressive, Pinocchio.
  • ^ which again law schools dont care about..as explained by the fact that they rather care about persuasively writing about the analytical skills obtained.plus they know that paid internships for government aren't in abundance so it isn't gonna harm me.bye foreal for today
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ok. When you come back on Friday please tell us how you were able to double your college credits overnight and go from a sophomore with 30 credits to a junior with over 60 credits... over night.

Is Pinocchio out, or is Pinocchio sticking around to tell more lies?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Pretty sure this thread equals half of the internet.
  • @nina..ok I will
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Pinocchio, you're going to explain how you went from claiming to be a sophomore (or "sophomore" as you call it) with 30 credits one night, to a junior with 60+ credits the next day while claiming to only be taking 12 credit hours at UT Austin? I'm dying to hear what you pull out of your ass to explain this one, since you seem to have an explanation for every lie you tell. No wonder your nose is so big.
  • Good talk^. Talk about this on friday.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Oops. I accidentally spelled it correctly. "Sophmore" as you call it...

Can't wait to hear you explain how you became a junior with over 60 credits when you were a sophomore with just 30 credits the night before. I'm excited. Let's also find out how your University dishes out an overnight internship, too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If either of you are available for a Skype session - it will be an experience!

Not sure if it’s worth putting on a resume - but it won’t be forgettable...
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Nicole1994 posted -> "Your experience as a paralegal is no better than my degree from a top tier research institution which ill have when i graduate. Your experience as a parelegal is also no better than on my way to obtaining that top degree.bc it doesnt matter to admissions officers nor big law employers..bc the big law employers dont care about your experience as a paralegal unless you are in a top law school..which you are not yet.you might b working on it, but you aren't in yet so you're no more qualified (as of right now).than i am to big law employers without being in a top law school."

^ Your first sentence is a clear example of you bragging about the future of you HAVING a degree from a top tier law school. Of which, we now agree that you do NOT have. Hence my point about you being a wannabe braggart.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Txttyfag quit lying about me, I've never had an STD in my life. Funny how you become active again once Pinocchio signs out.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SirLDAlot - these are the writings of someone who is not concerned about work or about finishing school. She is highly enamored with being at a fancy school - with someone else paying the bills for her.

The more I read about Nicole’s “qualifications” - the less useful they seem.

If she’s not working - she’s not making money. Since she’s not making money - she isn’t paying for school. She’s not concerned about getting out and making money - to take care of herself or her family - so I can’t identify with her motivations at all.

It seems that she’s a very privileged girl, with a desire to flaunt her privilege, and not move beyond the sheltered world of educating her wealthy ass. I dislike harshly judging people - but I find this type detestable. I worked through high school and college - and grad school - to pay for my education. I didn’t have time to flaunt my status, and folks who flaunt it seem to carry an air of superiority over the silly peasants who must work for their education.

Sadly, folks like Nicole are the ones who think more about status than actually supporting themselves or a family. It’s one of the few things that sets me off like a lunatic - as they never get the reasons folks resent them!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Exactly, cashman. Notice how I told everyone I was pursuing a law degree and once people started asking the wheres and whens I've been very hush-hush about where and when. I could brag about it if I wanted to. But people here know I'm pursuing law and right now that's all they need to know. I certainly wasn't being braggadocios years ago when I had just completed my freshman year of undergrad like Nicold1994 had supposedly just done. Although, once I've actually taken and passed the bar, I will brag here just a little as I hang up my stripper stilettos.

Nicole1994 was a sophomore with 30 completed credits, by "her" own admission, last night. Today, she is a junior with over 60 credits. She is living in a fantasy land. You don't magically get 30+ credit hours AND a "Senate internship" finished overnight. That is just not something that happens.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Cashman I smell what you're stepping in. I was thinking she might be a rich trust fund baby and coke junkie. Or maybe she's a coke whore. She turns tricks for her supply and college tuition.

I also found it interesting how much she had to clarify and nitpick about her breasts. It showed me her insecurities and obsession with her image.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's adorable that some of you think Nicole is a 'she'.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Ish, notice how I put "she" in quotations. Her troll persona is a female, so while I use those pronouns loosely, or sometimes say (s)he or he/she, it's just easier to stick to one.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I wonder why txttyfag gets so defensive when I call out the Nicole1994 account... hm... Cashman, you got any guesses?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Ishmael I don't rule out that she is a he.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Txttyfag, why are you getting so defensive???
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Took my anti-anxiety meds, and got a grip. You're still very defensive over this Nicole1994 account.
  • 240+ comments and still going strong, lol..I think poor Nina needs an intervention. Where's Dr. Phil when we need him?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I understood that txtittyfag thought vincemichaels was a pedo - and that’s why he trolled Vince so hard. I’m not going to rehash that history.

However, what’s up with txtittyfag trolling Nina? I’m interested to hear why she’s deservent of this level of trolling?

I know txtittyfag didn’t approve of my defense of PoleDancer83.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    He's just mad. I am confident and I can carry a conversation, so the haters got upset when multiple guys here confirmed my existence and not one guy who has met me had a bad thing to say.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I still don’t understand why txtittyfag seems to be obsessed with trolling Nina? His response doesn’t answer my question. It’s an illogical rant.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    His modus operandi is obsessing over a single user.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Txtty has been a dirty diaper as long as he’s been posting here I put him on ignore during the VM saga and I still have him there.
    Why bother replying to any thing it has to say, its never made a positive post in his whole time here.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I understand now. I had thought his trolling VM may have been more to call out a guy he really believed to be a pedo.

It was easier to ignore his posts when they were primarily in vm’s discussions of his navy seal exploits.
  • Earlier i said ill comment on fri how im.a sophomore..but im.too tired now so it's ok u can keep calling me pinaccip its all good lol. I would tell you but if you already dont respect me and assume that i changed them "over night" without warrant bc i actually already told u how i am a sophmore with 60 credits, there's no point. Have fun.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ troll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion