Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Jamie Hersch has lovely legs

JAprufrock

Did desertscrub's mom suck you dry, too?

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m a big baseball fan who watches Quick Pitch on MLB Network every night. Just got home from the bar and I’m watching now and incredibly turned on by Jamie Hersch’s legs. A little on the thick side, especially the knees, compared to Kelly Nash, who has nice legs, too (I’m sure it’s a prerequisite for hiring), but so damn fine. OK, now that I got that out of my system, back to your regularly scheduled mongering talk.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Are you gay?

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

^^What gave it away? Your dad’s stretched out rectum or the cum dripping from your brother’s mouth?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•
Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They are both good looking women. Kelly is hot - great long legs and big titties. Jamie is a cute hottie too.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Don't take MackTruck so seriously JAprufrock. I have an ace theory about MackTruck and all I can say is that she doesn't really mean what she posts. She is just joking around and trying to get your goat! ;)

Profile picture for Spillthebeans
Spillthebeans
•

Both will be rounding the bases with a multimillioniare baeeballer soon !!!! Or they will sue for sexual harassment!!!

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I'd fuck them both.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

I'm partial to Lauren Shehadi, but they're not bad.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

@IHear - You got something there. Click thru to the following video. Those are some legs :

google.com:

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Lauren Shehadi has great legs for sure. Too bad she doesn't work Quick Pitch anymore.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Nice looking women. Of the three listed, Kelly would be my favorite.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement