tuscl

My previous post...

Saturday, July 7, 2018 7:37 AM
I caused a storm on my last post and i was logged off before i realized it or could defend myself. First off i logged off because something unexpected came up and i had hoped to be on longer than i was. I made a statement on here in response to a harsh comment that was made about my kids. Well i will say this as an avid user of this page i do have kids and i do not have custody of them. And the reasoning is due to my own decision and poor decisions. While i disagree with the statement calling me selfish i do agree that i made bad decisions in my life causing these things to happen to me. I take full responsibility for my life and what i have done in it. I do look out for the betterment of others when i can and the decisions i made were for the betterment of them. Any of you have the right to judge me on my choice of careers or life decisions but it is def more than what meets the eye and more than any know about me. i dont care what people think of me but i did want to defend myself against those that wanted to make a judgement about me....

29 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d ignore the noise and go forward, there is nothing worse than crying over spilt milk. I guarantee you one thing. No one here is a perfect person.
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    just pisses me off that some people judge so fast without considering others.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s easier to judge without knowing the facts. On a side note - I’ve been called a pig, a brute, a filthy pervert, a degenerate, a very bad person - but this was the first time I was ever called a white knight! Lol!
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Kind of like creating discussion threads focusing on bringing attention to yourself? Smh... They all have the same theme; attention seeeking topics stirring up the white knights to affirm your need to fill the void. Attention deficit people rarely do well in relationships, because they’re too busy thinking about them self to consider what their actions do to others. Good luck with successful relationship building.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I didn't see the comment you referred to but saying anything about your kids is way out of line. I don't know who said what about your kids but don't take a d-bag who trash talks kids serious. Your own life decisions are and were your own and we all make some good and bad decisions. Trash talking your kids says more about the trash talker than you! ;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    PD, you're okay with me. I don't care what everybody else says.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Haters gonna hate..... fuck them pd, you do what's best for you
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    The world is full of those that tear down to elevate themselves. Just ignore the bs slingers and continue to be honest and hardworking. I, for one, respect that you do a difficult job to support yourself. Unlike many that want and demand a free ride due to their "circumstances ". We all have challenges to deal with....Lije I am old, white, chubby, bald and have too much disposable income !!!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I knew I missed something. Where is your previous post?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I didn't see the comment you referred to but saying anything about your kids is way out of line." It was a comment she made casually about not having custody of her kids, and a couple customers ran with it. Mostly just one. He was talking about her, not her kids. I'd say you probably shouldn't share that kind of info if you can't handle criticism, but she seems to be at least owning up to the fact that she made bad decisions in admitting why she doesn't have her kids. Of course people are going to judge you for not having custody of your kids when you explitiyy state it in on a strip club forum. That screams "typical irresponsible stripper" to guys like that here. That being said, I've caught more flack here for simply stating that I have anxiety so of course guys are here of all places are going to talk shit about a stripper who doesn't have her kids. Making this new post about it isn't really helpful, either. It just brings more attention to the fact that she doesn't have her kids.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Attention deficit people rarely do well in relationships, because they’re too busy thinking about them self to consider what their actions do to others." First off, it's called ADD/ADHD, not "attention deficit people," and you are confusing that with narcissism, or so it appears. People with "attention deficit" find it difficult to stay on certain tasks, trains of thought, paying attention, sitting still, etc. It has little to do with seeking attention.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    What daddilac said. Too many judgy people on this board who think they know everything and are never wrong.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Thanks for successfully helping to argue my point, NinoBambino. It’s attention deficit because they are short on attention, but thanks for giving everyone the clinical term as If you’re an expert on....Everything! Typical stripper, thinking she’s always right when she don’t know a damn thing, except how to argue something out of her line of expertise. You should stick to topics like “extras” and how lying to men gets you ahead in life, or giving head in life.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Life goes on. I’ve met some pretty terrible parents who still have custody of their children. But then again the foster system is even worse most of the time. I also back everyone else in saying eff the haters.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    true jimgassagain, some strippers have all sorts of education, training and expertise but still cant find a job or career that pays equal to stripping, thats pretty dumb in my book. so how can a stripper be giving out advice, if she unemployable, excepting in stripping
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I enjoy your posts pd. Keep them coming. The ignore function works beautifully.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ... of course chances are you will never find someone without sin posting on TUSCL. So just ignore anyone that wants to tell someone else how to be a parent.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Thanks for successfully helping to argue my point, NinoBambino. It’s attention deficit because they are short on attention, but thanks for giving everyone the clinical term as If you’re an expert on....Everything!" You're welcome. And yes I'm going to give you a somewhat clinical term when you are using it completely incorrectly to try to make your own diagnosis on someone. I never claimed to be an expert, I simply explained what it was. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was like 4, and again diagnosed (ADD) at 19, although my lack of attention actually stems almost entirely from my anxiety, Jimbo. "Typical stripper, thinking she’s always right when she don’t know a damn thing, except how to argue something out of her line of expertise. You should stick to topics like “extras” and how lying to men gets you ahead in life, or giving head in life." Clearly you're not talking to me because I've had other jobs, and currently do have a other job in the legal field. Jimbo.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I have a co-worker who had a gnarly drinking problem and knocked up a woman during a bender. He has finally earned the right to unsupervised overnight visits. Kids are tough and do deserve parents who put their needs first. But people do make mistakes.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    NinoBambino, must be a really good second job you got going on if you need to strip to supplement your income, Bambino! Lame.... By the way, if you were actually “diagnosed” at age 4 with ADD or ADHD or whatever the fuck you want to call it, congratulations because so is 99.99 % of 4 year olds ever created in human evolutionary history! In fact, the majority of adults can categorically be labeled as ADHD or ADD by clinical terms, but several can maintain sufficient abilities to manage their impulses better than others. You, NinoBambino, appear to relish in playing the role of a victim, or maybe it was your environment that allowed you to partake in that role much of your life that you grew to identify with it? Before the fruity fruit cakes in our universities and colleges began labeling everything did we soon see a rise in victim culture. In the old days we handled things by dealing with it. Everybody has their cross to bare. I’ve seen tons of strippers make up shit why their life is so “whoah is me” and how the world won’t cater to them, mostly by weak hearted liberal minded idealists. Smh....
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No clincian will say, "you are ADD." Someone can't BE ADD/ADHD, they can BE diagnosed with it. And the fact that I've had a diagnosis by an actual practicing psychiatrist as an adult at least says more than you, who are not a licensed practicing psychiatrist. I even said that my most recent ADD diagnosis was more than likely due to my anxiety. I am not pretending to be a victim, I am simply stating that you are wrong --- you thought ADD/ADHD was akin to narcissism, you idiot. At least get a clue. And while everyone may experience some anxiety here and there, or some attention deficit, (etc), it is not characterized as a real mental disorder unless it hinders you from functioning in day to day tasks. So if someone with an actual mental illness wants to claim they are a victim of that illness, I'm not going to tell them otherwise. And it's not "woah is me," it's "woe is me," idiot. As in, having woes. If you want to quote a phrase come correct. My paralegal job is specifically for my résumé. My stripping job is specifically for my finances. Got it? "In the old days we handled things by dealing with it." Someone addressing that they have a mental illness and taking the appropriate steps so that they can manage their lives with it is what I would call 'dealing with it.' And, I mean, I'm sure you did well dealing with things in the old days. Had you been alive in the early 1900s before penicillin was available, you probably would have dealth with your syphilis that you have by letting it spread to your brain and eventually dying. Oh wait, that's already in its process for you. Great job dealing with your syphilis, just ignore it and it'll go away right? Lol ok. Leave me now, and take your diseases body and mind with you.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Yo, Bambino! You’re inexperienced and dumb, except in playing the old men for fools game by pretending to like them, so STFU!
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Lol! Nina, 99% of the PLs you give dances to must bore the living shit out of you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I haven't the time to read all these posts, but I did get this far... @Cashman wrote: "On a side note - I’ve been called a pig, a brute, a filthy pervert, a degenerate, a very bad person..." I've been called an old geezer, an asswhole, a troll, and an ass-licker among other things just as hateful. Well, I guess they're all true except the ass-licker. I don't do that, I'll leave it to 4got. Back to the subj. It does take a strong person to recognize one's faults, openly admit them, and make supreme sacrifices to minimize the adverse effects on others. @25 wrote "I guarantee you one thing. No one here is a perfect person." I beg to differ. Judging by her posts, Nina is perfect.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^remember one true thing perfect people never get hemaroids!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ wouldn’t all the imperfect folks be a pain in the ass to a perfect person? That could be a figurative case of hemorrhoids...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^EXACTLY
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Lol! Nina, 99% of the PLs you give dances to must bore the living shit out of you" Not really. Not any more than your average person. Plus it's hard to be bored when you're talking to someone while wearing stilettos and a garter belt. It sets the tone.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks Flag.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion