tuscl

Dallas Cabaret North

captainfun
new city, new club
Have a rare trip to Dallas on Monday. This looks like a good spot for my tastes. Anyone know how this place is in the late afternoon / early evening? Or do girls not even show up until late?

Thanks for your info. Dances appear to be $7 on Monday. Intriguing if accurate. Even if you give $10 for every dance still good with a good dancer.

13 comments

• AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    I dance here. It is a black dive. Byob , nude. The club opens at 5pm but this is an after hours club. There will probably be about 5 dancers on the floor before 7.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    If you want an AA club for an afternoon shift, I would suggest DGs. Its a topless only club with a full bar that opens before noon.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    If you want an AA club for an afternoon shift, I would suggest DGs. Its a topless only club with a full bar that opens before noon.
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Thanks Amelia! Very helpful. Yep I was thinking about checking out DGs too.
  • I like amelias eyes
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Great. Feel free to PM me if you have any other qurstions.
  • cowboyak
    6 years ago
    I’ve been here early once around opening. It was completely dead and dancers aren’t even on stage, with little talent. Best bet is to go after 8 if you want to catch the “early” crowd. If you wanna chill with a girl you know, you can arrange to get there early. I have a review of this place but have gone many times. Five dollars to park. I think 7 to 10 to enter. Lots of make it rain and byob. I don’t fit the crowd but never feel out of place. There are all shapes for you. And I’ve always found one or two that catch my eye. I tip fives to twenty’s on stage with no dollar bills. And I try to go to the private area at least once. $25 a song and the dancer, not you, pays the bouncer after your session. I rarely get table dances, and it is your discretion on how much to pay with agreement from dancer.
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Thanks dj, appreciate it
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I like nicole 1994's beautiful ass and long hair
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Black dives, BYOB, Nude, all sounds really good to me!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When I travel, those will be my first stops, and usually as soon as they open up, not at night time.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At this Dallas Cabaret North, especially on the day shift, do girls sit on laps?

Usually, that is very conducive to getting a front room makeout session going.

But most guys do not seem to understand this.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is widely mocked and does not appear to have any actual strip club experience
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion