Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why isn't Phatboy answering my post no more?

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I promise to translate everything to ghetto Spanglish so you can understand it.

I thought we had something. We definitely shared moment no?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

No homo...

Called it

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

;)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

You said bitch and ladies were one in the same. I simply pointed out they are not.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

But if it's the same? Then all women are bitches. And mom's and grandma's are ... bitches?

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Dios mio.

My mom ain't no bitch. My sister ain't bitches either. Girls who don't respect themselves sure.

But a lady is a woman who respect herself and wouldn't fall for your ghetto shit

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

So again by your own definition. So You saying your own mom's a bitch?

Nah nigga you don't respect your own mother with that philosophy of yours.

I respect my mama. I know the difference between a woman who let's herself get treated like trash vs ones who don't.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

My mom's my queen. I know the difference between a bitch and a lady.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

No.. we use words to differentiate.

Snow ain't ice. And ladies ain't bitches. Sorry hombre

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

No PhatBoy a bitch is a female dog motherfucker. You calling women bitches reeks of misogyny.

S
Supremeruler
•
Profile picture for Trucidos
Trucidos
•

Your moms a whore faggot

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^Try me some time

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Fat boy I wouldn't even know what a Ledger is

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement