tuscl

Why isn't Phatboy answering my post no more?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, July 2, 2018 1:10 PM
I promise to translate everything to ghetto Spanglish so you can understand it. I thought we had something. We definitely shared moment no?

19 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    No homo... Called it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    cos you were trying to say shit abou my mom you were just baboso and kinda funny til then
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You said bitch and ladies were one in the same. I simply pointed out they are not.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    theyre the same but moms and grandmas are different you dont think of them as bitches.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    But if it's the same? Then all women are bitches. And mom's and grandma's are ... bitches?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Dios mio. My mom ain't no bitch. My sister ain't bitches either. Girls who don't respect themselves sure. But a lady is a woman who respect herself and wouldn't fall for your ghetto shit
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    So again by your own definition. So You saying your own mom's a bitch? Nah nigga you don't respect your own mother with that philosophy of yours. I respect my mama. I know the difference between a woman who let's herself get treated like trash vs ones who don't.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    My mom's my queen. I know the difference between a bitch and a lady.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    you're playing with words, a bitch is just a woman.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    No.. we use words to differentiate. Snow ain't ice. And ladies ain't bitches. Sorry hombre
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    snow is small pieces of ice
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No PhatBoy a bitch is a female dog motherfucker. You calling women bitches reeks of misogyny.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Your moms a whore faggot
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    youd never say it in person puto
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Try me some time
  • GACA