tuscl

Dayton, Ohio Clubs - where do you go?

Monday, July 2, 2018 11:40 AM
I have been out of the scene for 3+ years and want to check some clubs out again but things seemed to have changed. Harem was a place for "good mileage" but they must have closed. Are all of the clubs now "over cautious" after Harem shut down? Where do you go for good "interaction" and a place to have a girl "rub one out". Living in Cincy you have to travel north or south to have some fun.

2 comments

• whodey
    6 years ago
    Diamonds and Cheeks still have the best looking women in Dayton IMHO, but the mileage is no where near what it was when you were clubbing 3 years ago. You can still get a good grind and some 2way contact but extras are no longer on the menu from what I've seen lately. If you want higher mileage you'll have to go a bit further from Cincinnati. Personally I prefer Louisville clubs or places like Club Rio in Indianapolis. Both can be extra friendly unlike the current climate in Dayton.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I usually have a fun time on weekend nights at cheeks plenty of girls. Watch out for the local cops they like to follow you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion