tuscl

HIV

SCPandit
Washington DC
Sunday, July 1, 2018 6:53 PM
I personally dont care if the chance of spreading HIV is low, im still going to do it. I want to get anyone I can, so the more to spread the legs the better. it doesnt matter if its one or 60 if that one gets two and those two get 5, I've gotten like 10 peeps infected. im going to ruin anyone getting the p4p in baltimore.

18 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Do you like goats?
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    I wish i did, Id bang those and women
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    but seriously Im trying my best to infect women in baltimore
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    I hope this is a troll. If not he is committing multiple felonies by having unprotected sex if he is truely HIV positive.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes it's a troll. Probably same loser who is behind Phatboy99. But guys keep playing into it and legitimizing obvious trolls
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    It is not a felony in California to knowingly infect someone with HIV. That shows you how backwards the Golden State is.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: SCPandit - this account is an obvious troll and posts incredibly deplorable content which is universally considered offensive by the tuscl community
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    TrollWarnBot: PhatBoy99's pretend pimp thread might merit another one of your invaluable public service messages, too
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    You're free to ignore me, no need to troll me in every thread
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wah, wah, you little bitch fatboy.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I wonder who would be a bad enough person to make an account like this to troll people. Really makes you wonder...
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Doubt it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Scpandits victims would have to sue. Not a paranoid weird ass troll
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Original Author of this post is not active after June 2021. Last seen in tusl is June 2021. Is he there to respond? Really a wired original post.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's illegal to spread hiv knowingly in 37 states. Its not illegal to say you do it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Compensatory snd nominal damages can come of it. Ie attorneys fees and the time and distress spent on your trolling. You're a fucking idiot with a loud mouth like many here but took it a step further
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wag bitch. How's things in Buffalo?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion