tuscl

Looking for clubs that hires Thick/Curvy Girls?

NinnaKim88
Curvy Chubby Cheeks Cutie☺️
Hi I’m currently in the San Diego area I’m heading to LA maybe OC area visiting my famiyand working but I still plan on going to San Francisco does anybody know of any club that hire thicker girls. I’m 5’2 36G 34 44. Just curious to know where I’m going or I could do my research online before I go into auditions so I’m not running around everywhere? You didn’t think you would be much appreciated

17 comments

• LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Anyone know any south Florida clubs as well?
  • NinnaKim88
    6 years ago
    In Miami Booby Trap Doral it’s my old home club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    It's been years since I have clubbed in SF, but IIRC the New Century Theatre and Market St. Cinema had thicker girls working as compared to others like MBOT and DejaVu.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Most clubs hire curvy girls. However they only want a limited number at any time as the demand for thick girls is far lower than the supply. Best bet is to understand the system and try again if you don't get hired.
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    In the OC try Cali Girls in Santa Ana or Sahara Theater. Both have some thicker girls working there. Couldn't tell you about SF.
  • NinnaKim88
    6 years ago
    Thanks Any tips or advice is so much appreciated. Im trying to make as much of my summer before school start.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    forgot northern california. imho. go to city of industry. just west of downtown LA. on valley boulevard. synn coi. paradise. bliss. possibly even spearmint rhino coi.
    honestly bigger girls don’t interest me unless very ‘well put together.’ butt there are plenty of guys that prefer big girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Paradise in La Puente seems to specialize in thick girls
  • NinnaKim88
    6 years ago
    Does anyone have more information about San Francisco or Portland, OR?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Maybe message HumptyDance? He is one member from the Bay Area.

Portland there should be a club for you. There’s apparently one female who is tall and thick whose stage name is Brisket. The downside to that area is that most “clubs” are more like bars that happen to have strippers. I heard that shift averages is like $100 in most clubs.
  • NinnaKim88
    6 years ago
    Thanks
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dang booze. i mean EAST of LA.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I dont know anything, I drive a shit truck
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    For Portland try Club Skin, Tommy Too's and Reveal Lounge ( used to be Boom Boom Room ). They all have thick girls
  • NinnaKim88
    6 years ago
    Alright. I’ve made it LA. Spent some time with my family now to auditioning at the clubs.

Knock Outs: Dead asf
    Paradise: Busy but Okay tips. I couldn’t compete with the girls for the VIP room too low rates from taste. Too many people on drugs.
    Both of these like clubs have shitty management they’re both rude for no reason. I guess they have so many girls coming and going they don’t care about their girls or if no one’s come or go. Never going back we’re I feel uncomfortable or not safe.

Bliss Showgirls: Club was kind of dead in the daytime but surprisingly I made money and they’re open till 4 o’clock in the morning. It’s really ghetto but I made good stage money. I just was nice and willing to work with my schedule

Satin Doll & Synn Gentlemen club both told me they had too many girls and to come back in a couple weeks to see if they’re hiring.
  • NinnaKim88
    6 years ago
    It’s only the first week in LA it’s been OK next week I’m going to try Orange County. Anyone has any suggestions or updates about clubs for thick girls please let me know.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @NinnaKim88 judging by your profile and avatar pics in Portland you should try Club Skinn and Tommy's Too if you want a guaranteed club for hiring curvy/thick strippers. Also it won't be a guarantee but also Pirate's Cove, Dream On Saloon, and Shimmers may hire you too.

Unfortunately the type a lot of Portland clubs look for are the thin or fit tattooed type. SinRock, Casa Diablo, Club Rouge, Spyce, DV8, Rose City Strip are clubs like this. You could try them but don't be surprised if they don't hire you.

I haven't been to Club Skinn, Dream on Saloon and Tommy's Too in a while but guaranteed every time I have seen a thick and curvy sista dancing there. Hence my recommendation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion