tuscl

The Decision

Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:49 AM
I could never be like those girls... gyrating around naked on a stage with men slobbering all over them... So disgusting.... Another cancellation notice this time the power... next month the rent... They pile up until i collapse. I'll do it for a few months. Make my money and leave. You can start tonight he says as i pick up my clothing from the ground. A few months turn into a few years and the money is something i could never make anywhere else. I'm not a stripper im a strong independent woman.... Another stage set another lap dance... Then the money that was so great eventually runs out... I realize i am not longer the new face in the club... What can i do how can i compensate... I WOULD NEVER.... Turns into its only one time... The years continue the money flows. the extra help you get from the bottles provide the courage to continue... When the black lights and music fade you find yourself. Another blurry night as i stuff the green bills into my purse. The car door slams and i wonder how it happened. One night in a club turns into this... Fast money and a faster lifestyle. I smirk as i think to myself another bill paid... i wipe his remains from my lips... Maybe this decision wasnt so bad after all.....

14 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and i have happy thoughts of what went down. excellent!
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    Girls gotta eat... Closed legs dont get fed... hahaha lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Stripper stream of consciousness.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Pure Poetry !
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    thank you
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ... I would rather get a dance with that other hottie that just went to VIP ... I'm going to tell this one no thanks ... But I'm horny and I gotta bust a nut ... Oh man she's grabbing my dick as we talk ... OK I will just get one with this one as I wait for the other ... She is friendly and seems like a lot of fun ... She's giving me a boner right now ... Fuck she's rubbing my nuts in the main room ... OK time to go ... Fuck this chick got skillz!!! ... OK just one more song 'cause I'm about to nut ... Damn I was almost there ... OK just one more ... Fuck why can't she just sustain that shit a little longer ... *gasps*, *groans*, *toes curl* ... I can't think ... She's making me come ... She knows it too and that smile on her face is hot too! ... Damn I may have to see this one again ... Maybe this decision wasn't so bad after all ...
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Very nice to read and probably true for many but it's generalized and only seems to propagate misconceptions about dancers. Well done.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and poledancer... thanks for being available.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Thanks Poledancer. Always good when you’re on here.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Good stuff pd. Insightful. You should consider making a YouTube channel on the subject. Keep em coming.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    So much stream of consciousness. Henry James would be so proud.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That prose is great. If you write, feel free to DM me I’d love to read more.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "I could never be like those girls... gyrating around naked on a stage with men slobbering all over them... " What club is this about? Or maybe, what sort of club is this, something different from other US clubs? SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of people in our society do what they gotta do to pay the bills, just not strippers - the grass isn't always greener on the other side
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion